776 users online (80 members and 696 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Thanks!

How do you view the blog page? When I try, it says I am not allowed, but I have registered.
    Thanks!

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by parrotlover2001 View Post
    Is it available online? I would like an answer to this also.
    http://www.aetv.com/shows/the-killing-season

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Quote Originally Posted by parrotlover2001 View Post
    How do you view the blog page? When I try, it says I am not allowed, but I have registered.
    Thanks!
    Try going to your settings tab on the very top right. On the settings page on the left column under 'my settings' at the bottom is the blog heading.Click that and it should bring you to 'Permissions and Privacy". Check all the applicable boxes, then scroll down and you should see 'default subscription mode blog entries '/ blog comments. Then choose a default setting in the drop down box.

If that doesn't work for you there may be a minimum number of posts or verification that perhaps a Mod can answer for you.

You can find a Mod by going to 'Quick Links" under the main Logo and click on 'View Site Leaders'.

Best of luck!
    All new members and guests;

To Websleuths!

A Must Read - Websleuths (WS) Etiquette & Information

Also - WS Lingo

Welcome all new members!

to all!!!

To Websleuths!

Also - WS Lingo

I am a homicide detective in a large Midwest city. Can this site benefit me as an investigator for unsolved murders? If so, how? I am open minded and open to any means that can help me do my job more successfully.

Detective Ryan Davis

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan.Davis1752 View Post
    I am a homicide detective in a large Midwest city. Can this site benefit me as an investigator for unsolved murders? If so, how? I am open minded and open to any means that can help me do my job more successfully.

Detective Ryan Davis
    Dear Detective Davis,

I can't tell you how thrilled I am that you joined and posted.

In answer to your question ABSOLUTELY YES we can help.

Think of Websleuths as a resource of people from all over the world just waiting to help.

I'll put you in touch with a detective who came to us with a piece of evidence they had baffled their agency for over 20 years.

It was a logo of something from a t-shirt found on a murder victim. Very quickly one of our sleuths found out everything the police needed to know about the logo

Here is a thread where the 2 detectives thanked the member who made the discovery.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...4#post11688904

Detective Ryan, if you give us a piece of evidence from a cold case that has baffled you to the point where you don't know what to do...give it to Websleuths.

Please contact me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com and we can discuss more in-depth what you need from Websleuths.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

I want to remind everyone rather than fight the crowds binge watch the first four episodes of The Killing Season.

You can watch the episode HERE on A&E

CLICK HERE

OR

I am trying to share this on the site...a local woman has gone missing.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&id=1179455802

Quote Originally Posted by Hallandoats View Post
    I am trying to share this on the site...a local woman has gone missing.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&id=1179455802
    Hey HallandOats. Love your music

We will look into your information as soon as possible.
    Tricia

CLICK HERE

OR

I would like to blog is there a requirement to do so?

Verified professional? Let me give you some background information on me. In 1995 I started walking the streets of Sacramento, CA. From there I worked in Bakersfield procuring a conviction in 1996. 2 convictions in Sacramento 1999-2005.
    Then I as my lawyer told me to "get off the street" I went to the internet. Redbook then finally Backpage in San francisco, CA.
    Finally hanging up my shoes in 2014. I never had a pimp though I was approached by a few. Why am I telling you this? I know about the sex trade. I think I could help with victimology.
    I have an IQ of 120. Above average.
    I have been struggling for a place to fit in.
    Usually women who are in this line of work for as long as I've been don't live to tell. I made it wow it is really a miracle. High risk behavior was my middle name.

<modsnip>

Thank you for your consideration.
    Last edited by bessie; 11-27-2016 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Please don't post your real name.

Quote Originally Posted by TaSSie View Post
    Thank you for the welcome and I will post here if I have any questions!
    =D
    Silly me - I forgot the FAQ thread link!
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...Killing-Season

To Websleuths!

Also - WS Lingo

Quote Originally Posted by Stacieinsac View Post
    Verified professional? Let me give you somome background information on me. In 1995 I started walking the streets of Sacramento, CA. From there I worked in Bakersfield procuring a conviction in 1996. 2 convictions in Sacramento 1999-2005.
    Then I as my lawyer told me to "get off the street" I went to the internet. Redbook then finally Backpage in San francisco, CA.
    Finally hanging up my shoes in 2014. I never had a pimp though I was approached by a few. Why am I telling you this? I know about the sex trade. I think I could help with victimology.
    I have an IQ of 120. Above average.
    I have been struggling for a place to fit in.
    Usually women who are in this line of work for as long as I've been don't live to tell. I made it wow it is really a miracle. High risk behavior was my middle name.

<modsnip >

Thank you for your consideration.
    Stacieinsac! Check out the threads for Verified Insider info here;

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...nsider-Members

Happy Sleuthing!
    Last edited by bessie; 11-27-2016 at 04:17 PM. Reason: snipped name from quoted post

To Websleuths!

Also - WS Lingo

I am having same problem I can't get into blog area it says I don't have permission I went into settings and don't seem to have anything specifically called permissions and privacy so I am confused where to go to move blog entries or whatever the above help tried to explain can someone help me

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast