828 users online (113 members and 715 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Social Media - Adult Site - Is it a Factor? *CAUTION - ADULT CONTENT*

This thread contains discussion about an adult site that appeals to people interested in swinging, fetishes, and BDSM.

Two of Todd Kohlhepp's victims seem to have been openly involved in what some might consider an alternative adult lifestyle.

It has been rumored that TK may have been a member of an adult social media site that touts itself as being "like Facebook but run by kinksters".

Victims KB and CDC appear to have been members of that site and made posts that may or may not be relevant to this case. Some have suggested that TK may have become acquainted with KB and CDC via the site.

The site is for adults and requires membership to view. Websleuths discourages members from signing up for sleuthing purposes. The site should not be directly linked. Further, the direct link to that site will be censored automatically by Websleuths. Any attempt to circumvent that censor could result in a loss of posting privleges.

[ETA we know you know how to find the site and that is your business but WS will not allow the linking of it here]

There are members who wish to examine this angle and try to determine if TK was indeed a member and if he used the site as a means to meet victims. If so that may indicate that they were lured to the property and specifically targeted by TK.

Websleuths has been provided with some screen caps. Admin will determine which screen caps will be allowed prior to their being posted. If you have a screen shot from that social site that you feel is relevant to this discussion, please private message me so that admin can review. Once determined to be appropriate/relevant an admin will post it here.

Members will decide how much weight to give those screen caps and their content. Websleuths does not verify the information found through the adult social site.

Discussion of the adult social site should be kept here. Posts about if found elsewhere in the forum will be removed.

The purpose of this thread is to allow discussion of whether the site may have been used by TK as a place to meet potential victims. It is not to condemn or judge adults who explore adult lifestyles. It is not to sleuth random people or encourage salacious gossip.

There is to be no bashing of the victims.

tlcya
    Last edited by tlcya; 11-12-2016 at 05:21 PM.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by tlcya; 11-11-2016 at 06:09 PM.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

I have an account there if I can be of any help please PM me

Interesting angle.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Yes very interesting angle! Do we know if TK was on this site also and NN? Could TK have been NN's other man?
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert Einstein

Everything I write is my very own opinion unless I give a link. I can and will change my mind when the evidence leads me in another direction.

I am going to be honest, I was getting very frustrated every time people would refer to this site. The victims had accounts, and discussed their personal and romantic lives there, but I in no way believe it has anything to do with TK. We now have two victims speaking of a new job. I firmly believe they were lured there for work, and were either allowed or encouraged to bring their partners as a way to put them off their guard. I think it is incredibly inappropriate to direct people there (named or not, of course people will find the site...that's what we do here). KB deserves all the respect and privacy available, and there is 0 evidence that this website is connected to the case.

Is there any evidence at all that TK was a member of this site? I'm sure once LE are done going through is electronics, if he was, we'll know. But up to now, I've seen nothing at all that indicates it.

Quote Originally Posted by PositiveLight View Post
    Yes very interesting angle! Do we know if TK was on this site also and NN? Could TK have been NN's other man?
    Does anyone know if KB or CDC (or NN's) profiles on the site were changed/updated after they were reported missing?

Also, it's interesting to note that the site was mentioned in this case:

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field...d-exploitation

http://www.wwnytv.com/news/local/Vai...303613241.html

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveLight View Post
    NN yes, on the site that is

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

These sites are ripe for potential victims because a lot of the people cannot be open about their alternative lifestyles. I definitely feel it's a factor in TK choosing victims.

I cannot provide a link right now but I know there was mention of one of her posts being posted after she'd already been kidnapped a month.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

both of the profile on that site are gone now. Hope someone has better luck then i did and will share what they find. ( I'm new to this and LOVE it)

Quote Originally Posted by mia40 View Post
    both of the profile on that site are gone now. Hope someone has better luck then i did and will share what they find. ( I'm new to this and LOVE it)
    Do you (or anyone else) know if TK's profile was up after his arrest?

Quote Originally Posted by Tawny View Post
    Do you (or anyone else) know if TK's profile was up after his arrest?
    I've never found TKs profile on there.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Yes, a friend of the family told me there were changes to his account when his FB came back online and then it stopped.I believe she had sent all this on to law enforcement.
    Quote Originally Posted by fred&edna View Post
    Does anyone know if KB or CDC (or NN's) profiles on the site were changed/updated after they were reported missing?

Also, it's interesting to note that the site was mentioned in this case:

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field...d-exploitation

http://www.wwnytv.com/news/local/Vai...303613241.html

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast