1471 users online (249 members and 1222 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by ianthe View Post
    Good riddance. Such a terrible invasion of privacy. It showed screenshots of KB and CDC's posts on that website. There wasn't anything relevant to the case in the video, and it should not have been up there. I'm assuming the person who uploaded it removed it once they noticed all of the dislikes.

I think it's important to confirm whether or not TK had an account, but CDC and especially KB need to be left out of it unless there is something absolutely relevant. I'm so scared that this poor girl will be caught up in stigma and victim blaming over nothing. It's unfair to her.

Trust me, there is little of interest on CDC, KB, and NN's profiles. I think the focus should be on TK as it's very possible (and IMO likely) that he had an account and subsequently used it to lure victims. The website is closed to guests, you can retain a reasonable level of anonymity, and it would be all to easy for him to befriend young women, especially those naive/new to the lifestyle, and have them literally strap themselves in to chains for TK.
    BBM - I hope she stays off SM because there is a ton of that going on, and worse... I've had to limit my reading for the sake of my own sanity!

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

I was curious about the video because it sounded like there may have been relevant screen shots of comments she made in groups on there that I hadnt seen yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using Tapatalk

How about we have a contest to see who can find TKs profile first, that might motivate those with FL acctd to keep looking.

Off topic - unfortunately curiosity got the better of me and I did what I told myself not to do. I browsed through my very small town to see if I knew anyone...and there are just some things you cannot unsee!!!

If it makes you feel any better, when I was 16 I accidentally found my mom's profile on there, along with about 10 other close family friends I knew all my life! Oops!

As of right now there is nothing linking the victims to TK on that site, but we should look through groups and profiles around Anderson and Spartanburg for TK. It will be tricky since he's so insecure, I doubt he uploaded a profile picture of himself. I'll do some sleuthing later today if I have time.

Quote Originally Posted by ianthe View Post
    If it makes you feel any better, when I was 16 I accidentally found my mom's profile on there, along with about 10 other close family friends I knew all my life! Oops!

As of right now there is nothing linking the victims to TK on that site, but we should look through groups and profiles around Anderson and Spartanburg for TK. It will be tricky since he's so insecure, I doubt he uploaded a profile picture of himself. I'll do some sleuthing later today if I have time.
    Oh wow! That would definitely be worse! Did you know she/they were into that? Did you ever tell any of them you saw them?

I am pretty open-minded and adventurous but some of the stuff I have seen there is so far out of my comfort zone, we are galaxies apart! Some of it just looks so painful...yet I cannot seem to look away!

I did find one that I thought might possibly be him the other night. The only photo of him was in head-to-toe motorcycle gear, including a super dark full coverage helmet, leather jacket and gloves. All the rest of the hundreds of photos are of things he has done to women. Those photos seemed to fit his personality as he is obviously in control and they are all fairly degrading/unflattering. I will find the user name and share it (allowed?) In a bit.

Having problems with this site so I may not be able to comment back seen a post yesterday on one of CDCs family page on FB there was a comment that KB may be brought up on charges of some kind they didn't go into detail of what they might be has anyone seen or heard anything about this if in fact this is true then things are going to get a little more stranger

Quote Originally Posted by JaelynRae View Post
    Oh wow! That would definitely be worse! Did you know she/they were into that? Did you ever tell any of them you saw them?
    I had no idea but it made sense in hindsight. I told her, it was awkward, but definitely helped me be more mature about this sort of thing. Now it's just a funny memory to think back on

I don't know if we can post usernames here, just in case it's someone unrelated, but if you want you can PM me the name and I can take a look later.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayme1964 View Post
    Having problems with this site so I may not be able to comment back seen a post yesterday on one of CDCs family page on FB there was a comment that KB may be brought up on charges of some kind they didn't go into detail of what they might be has anyone seen or heard anything about this if in fact this is true then things are going to get a little more stranger
    I just said something about that possibility the other day!!! I didnt read it anywhere, just a flash of intuition. I had REALLY hoped I was wrong.

That makes sense. It would be harder to prove it was not consensual in his mind.

We would all look guilty of something.

Haven't heard about that yet.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4