Social Media - Adult Site - Is it a Factor? *CAUTION - ADULT CONTENT*

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
This thread contains discussion about an adult site that appeals to people interested in swinging, fetishes, and BDSM.

Two of Todd Kohlhepp's victims seem to have been openly involved in what some might consider an alternative adult lifestyle.

It has been rumored that TK may have been a member of an adult social media site that touts itself as being "like Facebook but run by kinksters".

Victims KB and CDC appear to have been members of that site and made posts that may or may not be relevant to this case. Some have suggested that TK may have become acquainted with KB and CDC via the site.

The site is for adults and requires membership to view. Websleuths discourages members from signing up for sleuthing purposes. The site should not be directly linked. Further, the direct link to that site will be censored automatically by Websleuths. Any attempt to circumvent that censor could result in a loss of posting privleges.

[ETA we know you know how to find the site and that is your business but WS will not allow the linking of it here]

There are members who wish to examine this angle and try to determine if TK was indeed a member and if he used the site as a means to meet victims. If so that may indicate that they were lured to the property and specifically targeted by TK.

Websleuths has been provided with some screen caps. Admin will determine which screen caps will be allowed prior to their being posted. If you have a screen shot from that social site that you feel is relevant to this discussion, please private message me so that admin can review. Once determined to be appropriate/relevant an admin will post it here.

Members will decide how much weight to give those screen caps and their content. Websleuths does not verify the information found through the adult social site.

Discussion of the adult social site should be kept here. Posts about if found elsewhere in the forum will be removed.

The purpose of this thread is to allow discussion of whether the site may have been used by TK as a place to meet potential victims. It is not to condemn or judge adults who explore adult lifestyles. It is not to sleuth random people or encourage salacious gossip.

There is to be no bashing of the victims.

tlcya

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• kitten and puppet posts fetlife.jpg
    kitten and puppet posts fetlife.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 311
  • kitten on divorce redacted final.jpg
    kitten on divorce redacted final.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 1,078
I have an account there if I can be of any help please PM me

Yes very interesting angle! Do we know if TK was on this site also and NN? Could TK have been NN's other man?

I am going to be honest, I was getting very frustrated every time people would refer to this site. The victims had accounts, and discussed their personal and romantic lives there, but I in no way believe it has anything to do with TK. We now have two victims speaking of a new job. I firmly believe they were lured there for work, and were either allowed or encouraged to bring their partners as a way to put them off their guard. I think it is incredibly inappropriate to direct people there (named or not, of course people will find the site...that's what we do here). KB deserves all the respect and privacy available, and there is 0 evidence that this website is connected to the case.

Is there any evidence at all that TK was a member of this site? I'm sure once LE are done going through is electronics, if he was, we'll know. But up to now, I've seen nothing at all that indicates it.

Yes very interesting angle! Do we know if TK was on this site also and NN? Could TK have been NN's other man?

Does anyone know if KB or CDC (or NN's) profiles on the site were changed/updated after they were reported missing?

Also, it's interesting to note that the site was mentioned in this case:

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/fiel...icole-vaisey-sentenced-for-child-exploitation

http://www.wwnytv.com/news/local/Vaisey-Not-Victim-Feds-Say-303613241.html

These sites are ripe for potential victims because a lot of the people cannot be open about their alternative lifestyles. I definitely feel it's a factor in TK choosing victims.

I cannot provide a link right now but I know there was mention of one of her posts being posted after she'd already been kidnapped a month.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

both of the profile on that site are gone now. Hope someone has better luck then i did and will share what they find. ( I'm new to this and LOVE it)

both of the profile on that site are gone now. Hope someone has better luck then i did and will share what they find. ( I'm new to this and LOVE it)

Do you (or anyone else) know if TK's profile was up after his arrest?

Yes, a friend of the family told me there were changes to his account when his FB came back online and then it stopped.I believe she had sent all this on to law enforcement.
Does anyone know if KB or CDC (or NN's) profiles on the site were changed/updated after they were reported missing?

Also, it's interesting to note that the site was mentioned in this case:

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/fiel...icole-vaisey-sentenced-for-child-exploitation

http://www.wwnytv.com/news/local/Vaisey-Not-Victim-Feds-Say-303613241.html

Dénouement;12928998 said:
I have an account there if I can be of any help please PM me

As do I. If I can be of any help, please let me know.

A recent article said TK was openly watching *advertiser censored* at work. I don't think it is a stretch he could have had an account on there or browsed it...or other sites. My feeling it is FetLife could be the link to everything or nothing. Unlike KB and CDC TK probably didn't put his real profile info up, such as hiding age, location, no face shot, etc. His real estate photo looked a decade younger, so he's used to hiding himself. Or he took it down when people were looking. I mean we didn't know to look for this guy then b/c no one mentioned him. He already knew KB from years prior. My thought is seeing her in those photos and reading her profile could have made him target her. What better way to make a couple appear missing than to have them BOTH disappear and and have people think they ran away from an ex...which is why Charlie was brought along. If she just disappeared no one would think she ran off and friends perhas would have thought to mention him.

It seems way too much of a coincidence to me she posted 2 half nude photos the day before she went missing, was found in a sex cage collared and neither she or Charlie told anyone where they were going. She had even texted LM that morning, who knew TK, and didn't mention at all she had another high paid gig lined up. She spoke to another friend that Tues and no word either. As she was out of work you'd think it would have been discussed with one of them. JMO

I've never found TKs profile on there.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

A recent article said TK was openly watching *advertiser censored* at work. I don't think it is a stretch he could have had an account on there or browsed it...or other sites. My feeling it is FetLife could be the link to everything or nothing. Unlike KB and CDC TK probably didn't put his real profile info up, such as hiding age, location, no face shot, etc. His real estate photo looked a decade younger, so he's used to hiding himself. Or he took it down when people were looking. I mean we didn't know to look for this guy then b/c no one mentioned him. He already knew KB from years prior. My thought is seeing her in those photos and reading her profile could have made him target her. What better way to make a couple appear missing than to have them BOTH disappear and and have people think they ran away from an ex...which is why Charlie was brought along. If she just disappeared no one would think she ran off and friends perhas would have thought to mention him.

It seems way too much of a coincidence to me she posted 2 half nude photos the day before she went missing, was found in a sex cage collared and neither she or Charlie told anyone where they were going. She had even texted LM that morning, who knew TK, and didn't mention at all she had another high paid gig lined up. She spoke to another friend that Tues and no word either. As she was out of work you'd think it would have been discussed with one of them. JMO
Oh I do believe he is on there, I just haven't been able to pin point a profile that could be his. She posted a lot in local groups as well. I even searched those groups. I 100% think he was on there and that's how they came in contact with each other.

Oh I do believe he is on there, I just haven't been able to pin point a profile that could be his. She posted a lot in local groups as well. I even searched those groups. I 100% think he was on there and that's how they came in contact with each other.

I agree with both of you. I would be surprised if this didn't play an integral part of how they met and both ended up at his place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back