1717 users online (348 members and 1369 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Ok...I've been trying to give.mom benefit of the doubt, but this woman is delusional!

Per his mother: He made her as comfortable as possible while chained up! He brought her food and water and something to lay on. He didn't want to hurt her but didn't know what to do!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

I can't imagine waking up one day to find I was the mother of a serial killer. If I did, I certainly wouldn't grant any interviews to the news media.
    All statements are my opinion only.

I'm hoping it will be on Youtube or replayed. I missed the first 17 minutes

This whole part about the DNA and the baby wants to make my head explode! Can you IMAGINE?!?

Terrible how the Superbike murder investigation was bungled so badly. Good grief, screwing up the DNA tests, treating the wife of the owner as a suspect. SMH.
    All statements are my opinion only.

Super bike brutal killing of 4 people a decade later .
    4 were hard at work and murdered in the afternoon.
    Wife was pregnant.
    Son and wife murdered ,,,
    Mechanic had 2 children
    Nothing stolen
    Started to blame the wife, polygraphed...........
    Even said her husband was sterile and she was having an affair......baby DNA didn't match, get another DNA from baby.
    DNA failed again.
    Police had it wrong, it belonged to Brian Lucas..........rumors ran rapid..............
    Melissa moved to Arizona.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

I feel so, so sorry for the widow. She's very lucky she wasn't wrongly arrested after that whole DNA debacle.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    Per his mother: He made her as comfortable as possible while chained up! He brought her food and water and something to lay on. He didn't want to hurt her but didn't know what to do!
    Her precious Todd would NEVER...

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by jstkiddn View Post
    This whole part about the DNA and the baby wants to make my head explode! Can you IMAGINE?!?
    No I can't!! Unbelievable

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Mama is nuttier than a damn pecan pie!! I reeeeally hope they get into his childhood and the things she said about him then. It is one thing to be in denial. It is another to be aware of the dangerous nature of a person and THEN to claim denial. That is a whole new level of cray.

Furthermore, she went about blaming for a long time before she ever apologized. And she said he didn't ever do that to anyone else before. Wrong! Just wrong. "Killer is a good boy!" No, mama. He's not. he's really not.

Quote Originally Posted by Juststonelegal View Post
    I feel so, so sorry for the widow. She's very lucky she wasn't wrongly arrested after that whole DNA debacle.
    And how could she possibly put an end to the story? You just know people heard the "Not the father" and never got the rest of the story.

CBS - 48 Hours - Buried Truth episode 12 November 2016 - 9pm central

I DVR'd it and just started watching. His mom, wow is all I can say. He "made her comfortable". What about the THREE people he killed and the other murders??!! Arghhhhh. I honestly had a feeling the mother was an a enabler all these years. She's not sorry he killed people, she's trying to give reasons why but he's not a monster.

I do love the Sheriff though. He's caring and truly heartbroken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IMO, whatever I say is JMO....

__________________________________________________ ___
    CA - Lisa Harvey, 51, Tulare, 29 April 2017 - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=lisa+harvey
    Facebook - Help Find Lisa Gail Harvey

Click here for Map of Area for FindLisaHarvey - http://j.mp/2r0NrGU
    Map Disclaimer - I am not a professional, this is my first map and I only did it to help the family. All information was taken from FindLisaHarvey missing posters, MapQuest and family information. All information is estimates only.

That poor woman, traumatizing enough to have your husband and mother in law murdered while just weeks pregnant, but to then be accused of an affair and possibly the murders because of human error in the collection and testing process.

I can't imagine how upside down the entire world must have been for Melissa.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Quote Originally Posted by jstkiddn View Post
    I feel so much admiration for Scott Ponder's Widow and how gracefully she handled being falsely accused. She knew she was innocent and she did everything she possibly could to prove it-- she cooperated with police, she took a lie-detector, she did the DNA test again even after they had done the 1st messed up one without her permission or knowledge, she met with LE whenever they requested her to. It's such a shame it took so long for the real killer to confess so she would be cleared without any doubt in anyone's mind ever again. A lot of people owe her an apology.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast