1446 users online (280 members and 1166 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    TK showed all signs of a sociopath. shot a dog with a BB gun, cloroxd his goldfish. It started at 15 months!
    He read encylopedia
    Todd was an only child, hostile and abusive
    he would get back to his mother flooded the house by plugging toilet with towels. Therapy made him angrier.
    She bought new bedroom set and he took a claw hammer to it because she didn't want him to go to his fathers in Arizona but she let him go. neighbor cakle him a deevil in a chain.........put a child in dog pen and hurt him.
    then he raped the 14 year old girl with a gun, pulled trigger but gun misfired.......tied her up, duct taped her mouth. When he opened the house he had a rifle in his hands.
    7 murdered......mother makes faces but no tears?
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Quote Originally Posted by Kadoober View Post
    Seriously. The FBI is on this, right? I don't recall seeing it, but my eyes sometimes glaze over names and agencies

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    From what I've read, they've helped out some, but local LE is still in charge. Like the Rhoden family massacre in Pike Co, Ohio, it would probably be best if FBI was more involved.
    All statements are my opinion only.

Okay, so I feel bad for the mom and all she had to deal with when he was young, but then it seems like she just let him go and do whatever he wanted and made excuses for him.

All these years later and she KNOWS what he did.

One thing that is really standing out to me with mom is that there is zero tears and all that goes with it. No sniffling. No runny nose. No wet eyes. Nothing.

I've had more moisture coming from my face watching a hallmark card commercial.

Given the opportunity to speak to the families of his victims, she just said "oh my god" and then spoke of her own pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadoober View Post
    Mom was able to control him.

I need to re-watch, but I thought I heard her say she "got tired of controlling him"...So she admitted she was controlling in her relationship with him.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    Okay, so I feel bad for the mom and all she had to deal with when he was young, but then it seems like she just let him go and do whatever he wanted and made excuses for him.

All these years later and she KNOWS what he did.
    I wonder if she's on medication? She seems kind of hazy at times.

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by jstkiddn View Post
    One thing that is really standing out to me with mom is that there is zero tears and all that goes with it. No sniffling. No runny nose. No wet eyes. Nothing.

I was just about to post this. From the clips I'd seen I thought she seemed distraught, but watching now I haven't seen any tears at all...

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

They said that the Coxies were hired by Todd!

Quote Originally Posted by jstkiddn View Post

Agree!!! I rarely cry and I would be a blubbering mess. Sorrow for those he killed. Heartbreak because your child is a murderer. Guilt wondering if you could have done anything different.

The Ponder widow, such grace. A beautiful lady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IMO, whatever I say is JMO....

__________________________________________________ ___
    CA - Lisa Harvey, 51, Tulare, 29 April 2017 - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=lisa+harvey
    Facebook - Help Find Lisa Gail Harvey

Click here for Map of Area for FindLisaHarvey - http://j.mp/2r0NrGU
    Map Disclaimer - I am not a professional, this is my first map and I only did it to help the family. All information was taken from FindLisaHarvey missing posters, MapQuest and family information. All information is estimates only.

Don't know if Koelhepp acted alone?

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    He admitted to shooting one more person, in Arizona. Police told this to Melissa

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

He admitted to shooting someone in Arizona! OMG.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

Someone in Arizona. I have wondered about Sidney Cranston.

Quote Originally Posted by mpnola View Post
    NO EXCUSES-- just an observation. This guy got increasingly more angry after step-dad was around. So much so that he was willing to destroy a house to go live with a father he had no contact with. MY OPINION ONLY---- mama turned a blind eye to some reeeeal bad abuse happening to him in the house. That's my guess.
    It might be some of that, and she was possibly abused herself, in fact she might have been one of his first victims.

Not an excuse.

I can't believe she agreed to this interview. Does she think she's helping him? She's going to convince us all what a good heart he has?

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast