1342 users online (250 members and 1092 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
    Is it possible, on what hopefully is verdict day, to not allege by inference that anyone here is "making excuses for RH"?

I don't agree with those who think the State made their case for malice murder, but I don't remember anyone here who thinks the State didn't suggesting y'all didn't consider anything but your own biases to reach that conclusion.

Peace out.
    BBM: And you as well.

Just stating my opinion as many others have done.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Quote Originally Posted by minor4th View Post
    Requiring proof beyond a reasonable doubt = "making excuses for Ross" = Ross apologist

FYI
    Showing proof and evidence = "fruit from a poisonous tree" = LE apologist.

I'll admit, I think we are all pretty set in our conclusions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    Everything is my opinion, unless I tell you it's not.

Requiring proof beyond a reasonable doubt = "making excuses for Ross" = Ross apologist

FYI
    I believe I have seen all the proof I need to see. FYI.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by jdj125 View Post
    300 miles would take hours to get to the courtroom. I don't think they would wait for anyone other than the prosecution team and the DT and they are all onsite
    I don't think they SHOULD wait for anyone that wants to be notified, since nobody cared enough to be there during the trial. The families and friends know that the jury is deliberating; they should be there by now if they want to be there.

Is it possible, on what hopefully is verdict day, to not allege by inference that anyone here is "making excuses for RH"?

I don't agree with those who think the State made their case for malice murder, but I don't remember anyone here who thinks the State didn't suggesting y'all didn't consider anything but your own biases to reach that conclusion.

Peace out.
    Couldn't agree more. Little bit tired of the accusations towards pro-accident posters "making excuses" for Ross, when really only facts are being repeated and then speculated on, by those on both sides of the fence. Personally I see many debates here logical and intelligent, with nobody "making excuses" for Ross, or for the prosecution for that matter (MOO but they could do with excuses being made for them, with that poor case for malice murder. )

Back to lurking
    In Memory Of
    Travis Alexander
    1977 - 2008

You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

Peace out.
    Oh please, it's been inferred here plenty. Come on now.

I'm not saying it's right to do so on either side, but denying it is ludicrous.

I think whenever it drops to victim blaming it is making excuses for the killer. jmo

Regardless of how this turns out - I do believe this jury will get it right -even if it's not what I want.

I think they are taking their time and going through evidence as they should.

On a side note, my husband is the the back yard on a tractor, deep in our Georgia pines - I have no idea what he's doing. He's a fantastic pilot, but I fear for our forest. I'm trying to occupy my mind.
    *Please don't knock a tree into the pool*

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    Everything is my opinion, unless I tell you it's not.

Peace out.
    I'm pretty sure that isn't true.

Full morning of debate and not a peep from the jury?

We do all see things differently. I'm not trying to offend anyone as we all have our own opinions.

I will just say now that my thoughts are with the jury as they make this difficult decision.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    Almost time for lunch now.

FYI
    Nope, my post was in regards to blaming the young minor children. Forcing them to share responsibility for RH being a pervert = being a RH apologist. There is plenty of proof beyond *ANY* doubt that he did commit crimes against those children but for some reason it is perfectly acceptable for people to blame the girls in order to unabashedly defend RH no matter what. That is being a RH apologist.

Lol you mean in the hour so of total of deliberations..oh look lunch time...eye roll

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Right? Please let there be a verdict so we can get on with our lives! Haha, but in all seriousness, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. We clearly have two different sides here who disagree and that's OK. Hopefully we are all here for the same reason- baby cooper

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast