Christina Noudga Trial Thread 11.22.16

Sillybilly

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Christina Noudga goes on trial November 22, 2016 in a Hamilton, Ontario courtroom. She is charged with being an Accessory After the Fact to the murder of Tim Bosma. Noudga’s former boyfriend, Dellen Millard, and his co-accused Mark Smich, were both found guilty in the first degree murder of Tim Bosma.

Noudga has elected trial by judge alone, and she will be represented by the law firm of prominent defence lawyer, Brian Greenspan.

‘Should I have asked every time he showed up pulling a trailer?’ Bosma killer’s girlfriend to face her own trial

Ann Brocklehurst, Special to National Post | October 26, 2016 | Last Updated: Oct 28 3:26 PM ET

christina-noudga1.jpg

Christina Noudga was the prosecution’s final witness at the trial of Dellen Millard and Mark Smich for the murder of Tim Bosma last spring. Her own trial as accessory after the fact to murder begins in Hamilton next month. The charge relates to Noudga’s activities on the night of Thursday, May 9, 2013, and into the early morning hours the next day. The prosecution alleges she helped her boyfriend Millard escape arrest. Under the Canada Evidence Act, her testimony at the Bosma trial cannot be used against her. Noudga is pleading not guilty.

CLAIRMONT: Fingerprints are evidence whether Noudga likes it or not

Hamilton Spectator
By Susan Clairmont

B822489832Z.1_20160504202417_000_GRT1LUU0L.2_Gallery.jpg

On May 10, 2013, the night of Millard's arrest for forcible confinement and theft of a truck, Noudga and Millard's mother Madeleine Burns hid out in a hotel room to avoid media. They checked in, "brainstormed" about what could be in the big trailer at Burns' house (A Tesla? A Mother's Day present? The missing man's truck?) then drove back to wipe their fingerprints off it.

Noudga put on dish gloves, grabbed a cloth and wiped down the two locks on the trailer doors that she had checked to ensure they were secure when she and Millard parked it the night before. Burns pointed out her own prints at the back of the trailer and Noudga wiped those too, she testified.

This trial discussion thread is for the Noudga trial evidence/testimony only. It is not for general discussion, posts about past threads, other members, etc. Off-topic posts will be removed.

Note: Only testimony that is published through MSM reporting (articles and tweets) is allowed. Keep discussion focused on testimony as it becomes public knowledge and remember to link up to MSM reporting of same.

Any testimony that is under Publication Ban, and/or any courtroom discussion that takes place when the jury is not present, is strictly off-limits. Posts that violate a Publication Ban, or discussion when the jury is absent, will be removed.

Please post respectfully, responsibly, and in accordance with The Rules.

:tyou:

Blah! I read some rumour about this and hoped it wasn't true.

I thought that there was enough to face trial. Why on earth would the Crown be talking about a possible resolution on a lesser charge??

I thought that there was enough to face trial. Why on earth would the Crown be talking about a possible resolution on a lesser charge??

The deal was presented to them so they will likely entertain it. Especially if they feel the evidence to prove she knew what she was doing is weak. I have a feeling the Bosma's will want to go ahead with the trial but the Crown may be considering the possibility that she will walk from all charges and explaining that to them as well. Not sure how much of their input will affect what the Crown chooses to do in this case.

MOO

Why would there be a deal at this point? Can someone explain?.

A defendant can plead guilty at any point. The "deal" part of a plea deal is that the defendant wants to plead guilty to a lesser charge.

MOO

I REALLY want her to do time. I suspected this could happen as soon as I saw that she had retained Brian Greenspan. Just look at what he did for Marco Muzzo! Not surprised but bitterly disappointed if true.

Christina Noudga is in talks to take a plea deal for her role in the Tim Bosma case.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6977139-bosma-killer-s-ex-girlfriend-in-plea-deal-talks/

Well that is very sad...There is no one more deserving than her for another stint in jail to wake her up. This deal will do nothing to avenge the wrong she did to the Bosma's nor will it deter her from committing any kind of wrong doing again. Her arrogance just makes me sick. Amazing what money can do!

Well that is very sad...There is no one more deserving than her for another stint in jail to wake her up. This deal will do nothing to avenge the wrong she did to the Bosma's nor will it deter her from committing any kind of wrong doing again. Her arrogance just makes me sick. Amazing what money can do!

It IS amazing what money can do. I find the hiring of Greenspan this late in the game to be very suspect as far as what her family may be able to afford. Because one other thing that a plea deal will accomplish is that a certain bunny is once again off the hook from testifying in this case and the details of her part in the wiping of evidence will not be tweeted out to the general public again. Not to mention the details of the letters and how they managed to pass between her son and various people on his do not contact list, including the defendant in this case.

So IMO, I guess it would be a win win for more than just CN if this deal is accepted. Unless of course there is a good possibility that she will be found not guilty of the charges against her. I wonder whose interests are served better by this possible deal? :waitasec:

MOO

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 19. Nov.
Susan Clairmont hat *advertiser censored* retweetet

It starts Tuesday (Noudga trial). I won't be there, at least not until after we have a verdict in the Robert #Badgerow murder trial. #Bosma #hamont

Hi all, do you think we should start a Twitter roll call thread like we did for the other trial? Assuming she doesn't take a plea deal, that is.

I'm not available Tuesday but should be able to help post AC's blog for at least a couple of hours a day for the rest of the week.

Interesting from The Spec article:

And while Sharlene Bosma, Tim's widow, committed to being there, front-row centre, for each day of the murder trial, she had said she could not go through that again.

"I have decided with the completion of the primary trial that it is time for my daughter and I to begin to rebuild our lives," she explained. "Spending more time in the courthouse is not what's best for our little family."

Interesting from The Spec article:

And while Sharlene Bosma, Tim's widow, committed to being there, front-row centre, for each day of the murder trial, she had said she could not go through that again.

"I have decided with the completion of the primary trial that it is time for my daughter and I to begin to rebuild our lives," she explained. "Spending more time in the courthouse is not what's best for our little family."

I can't imagine how the Bosma's must be feeling seeing these headlines again.. I'll bet they just want this chapter behind them.

If she was innocent of this charge, why would she even be contemplating or discussing a plea deal???? Clearly, the case against her must be fairly strong for her high-priced lawyer to try to plea bargain it down...

Let's hope it is not a repeat of the KH deal with the devil.....

Oh I'm sure she knew he killed Wayne and Laura too. Disgusting. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back