1159 users online (206 members and 953 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    I just can't figure out: HOW IN THE HELL does one forget a child in a car???? ANYONE?
    Guilty or not guilty, just HOW do you forget a baby???????
    Jesus Wept. John 11:35 KJV

Quote Originally Posted by GeeEm View Post
    I just can't figure out: HOW IN THE HELL does one forget a child in a car???? ANYONE?
    Good question. My opinion on this subject is not popular. I don't believe in fbs. Sorry

If you bring a child into this world it's your sole focus. That's it.

As for Leanna and her lack of her employment, I recall her attorney stating back in 2014 that she has been unable to find employment due to her connection to this case. I am pretty sure that means, due to all the heavy backlash in the public--nobody wants to hire her. Can't say I blame them---she, through no fault of her own, would stir up the gossip crowds of workplaces into a complete frenzy.

I've spoken with her on facebook personally and she was stunned that people actually are willing to donate to the Memorial Park on her behalf. In her words "surprised by all that has happened" that anyone would be willing to help. She seems very grateful to those of us who are sparing what money we can to help her memorialize her son the way he deserves to be. I am thankful to her for allowing us to help her, despite how I, myself, have treated her in the public sphere--for which, I have apologized to her personally.

Quote Originally Posted by NCTeacher View Post
    As for Leanna and her lack of her employment, I recall her attorney stating back in 2014 that she has been unable to find employment due to her connection to this case. I am pretty sure that means, due to all the heavy backlash in the public--nobody wants to hire her. Can't say I blame them---she, through no fault of her own, would stir up the gossip crowds of workplaces into a complete frenzy.

I've spoken with her on facebook personally and she was stunned that people actually are willing to donate to the Memorial Park on her behalf. In her words "surprised by all that has happened" that anyone would be willing to help. She seems very grateful to those of us who are sparing what money we can to help her memorialize her son the way he deserves to be. I am thankful to her for allowing us to help her, despite how I, myself, have treated her in the public sphere--for which, I have apologized to her personally.
    So in over 2 yrs, no one was willing to hire her? No provider was willing to hire her? Given the state of health care in the US and insurance companies trying to save money, many, many ancillary health care professionals are hired to work remotely. They work from home. People who work from home manage patients in coordinated care with other professionals. Working remotely would have been a genuine opportunity for her.

Just as you and others are reaching out to her in support, we are to believe there was no single employer willing to give her a break? No employer anywhere?

I'm not criticizing your personal actions to extend yourself to her. I'm saying I'm not buying the unable to find work. In over 2 yrs. For a young, experienced professional.

Quote Originally Posted by jdj125 View Post
    Good question. My opinion on this subject is not popular. I don't believe in fbs. Sorry

If you bring a child into this world it's your sole focus. That's it.
    I agree. I have a hard time buying FBS. Granted, I don't have children so I can't relate *exactly* but I do know that when I used to take my dog to doggy daycare 3-5 days a week before work I made sure he safely got there. IMO, when any living being relies on us for their well-being it's incumbent upon us to do the bare minimum to keep them safe...especially when they can't fend for themselves. Heck, I forgot my boyfriend's mother's plant in my car overnight and felt guilty. If people are going to start slacking to the point of endangerment then I wish they'd put their precious ones up for adoption before it's too late so that people like me that physically can't have children could give them a loving home. In the mean time I will continue mentoring youth in my town and spoiling my dog and prairie dogs!
    "He who does not prevent a crime when he can, encourages it.
    ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca

My confession... I

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie Vi View Post
    I agree. I have a hard time buying FBS. Granted, I don't have children so I can't relate *exactly* but I do know that when I used to take my dog to doggy daycare 3-5 days a week before work I made sure he safely got there. IMO, when any living being relies on us for their well-being it's incumbent upon us to do the bare minimum to keep them safe...especially when they can't fend for themselves. Heck, I forgot my boyfriend's mother's plant in my car overnight and felt guilty. If people are going to start slacking to the point of endangerment then I wish they'd put their precious ones up for adoption before it's too late so that people like me that physically can't have children could give them a loving home. In the mean time I will continue mentoring youth in my town and spoiling my dog and prairie dogs!
    Moxie,

I take my dog with me just about everywhere I go and I don't forget about her, just heartbreaking.

In these cases, without an alarm in the car when you get out, put your cell phone in the front seat with a baby toy, people don't forget those cell phones and how could not see a stuffed animal?

Thanks,
    GeeEm ~

jmo

Moxie,

I take my dog with me just about everywhere I go and I don't forget about her, just heartbreaking.

In these cases, without an alarm in the car when you get out, put your cell phone in the front seat with a baby toy, people don't forget those cell phones and how could you forget a stuffed animal?

Thanks,
    GeeEm ~

jmo
    Honestly, it's your baby. Why do you need reminders? I don't get it. Stop texting and talking while driving....concentrate and take care of your helpless baby. It's not that complicated. You don't leave your purse in the car...how in the world do you leave a baby?

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously? View Post
    Err Seriously?

Help me out here, what am I looking for? It took me to a dietetics and nutrition page to fill out.

Thanks ~

Err Seriously?

Help me out here, what am I looking for? It took me to a dietetics and nutrition page to fill out.

Thanks ~
    You can search for Leanna Taylor and see that she doesn't have a license to work as a dietician in Alabama.

Sent from my Nexus 5X
    ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca

My confession... I

There is a valid license for Leanna Harris. My bad!
    ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca

My confession... I

You can search for Leanna Taylor and see that she doesn't have a license to work as a dietician in Alabama.

Sent from my Nexus 5X
    If you look at the name she was using in 2015, before her divorce, you'll see that she does have a license.

I am clueless for an answer on this. When I was a young mother I BUILT my life around my daughter, got the wrinkles and grey hair to prove it. Now she has a son, he is such a joy, no way he could be forgotten. I don't get it. I seriously cannot grasp it.
    MOO

Hurry up and wait....

Yes, I love Minions.

There is a valid license for Leanna Harris. My bad!
    I thought the filtered information would copy in the link. Sorry it just took you to the search.;-)

ETA: Now that I think about it, a bit odd that since February she hasn't changed the last name on her license. Maybe that would be a good idea if the association to RH is the obstacle to employment. Just sayin.
    Last edited by Seriously?; 11-17-2016 at 11:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously? View Post
    I thought the filtered information would copy in the link. Sorry it just took you to the search.;-)

ETA: Now that I think about it, a bit odd that since February she hasn't changed the last name on her license. Maybe that would be a good idea if the association to RH is the obstacle to employment. Just sayin.
    Thanks for finding that information! I wonder why the license hasn't been updated to reflect her legal last name? She did have it changed back to Taylor legally in the divorce, right?

Interesting catch you made about ties to the case being a hindrance to finding work yet not having the license reflect the name change. Very observant. I assume it wasn't a priority because she might currently be employed. I'd hate to make justifications for her though because we saw what happened when she made excuses for RH. It's a slippery slope.

Sent from my Nexus 5X
    ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca

My confession... I

Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast