1114 users online (227 members and 887 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    In heels
    Posts
    27,885

    The gift that keeps on giving

    Boffins have invented a sex toy that connects up to an iPod and vibrates in time to the music.

    The vibrations get faster as the music gets louder on the 25 iBuzz, reports the Sun Online.

    Ali Carnegie, of adult-store LoveHoney.co.uk, said the firm is already on the verge of selling out of the bullet-sized device before Christmas.

    She said its inconspicuous design has been a big winner with women and claims the sex toy, totally unrelated to Apple, is perfect for giving users "big smiles on their way to work".


    http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm...=news.quirkies

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    santa cruz, california
    Posts
    2,085
    thanks cass! nothing brightens up my day more than someone with a 'big smile on their face'!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    In heels
    Posts
    27,885
    well you always bring a smile to mine, lex

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    santa cruz, california
    Posts
    2,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    well you always bring a smile to mine, lex

    ahhh, your too kind cass! as do you also ...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    9,705
    Well you and her new ipod accesories

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    In heels
    Posts
    27,885
    I don't have an IPOD, I just have a PAUL

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    4,437
    Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    Boffins have invented a sex toy that connects up to an iPod and vibrates in time to the music.

    The vibrations get faster as the music gets louder on the 25 iBuzz, reports the Sun Online.

    Ali Carnegie, of adult-store LoveHoney.co.uk, said the firm is already on the verge of selling out of the bullet-sized device before Christmas.

    She said its inconspicuous design has been a big winner with women and claims the sex toy, totally unrelated to Apple, is perfect for giving users "big smiles on their way to work".


    http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm...=news.quirkies
    What will people think of next? Neva mind, I really don't wanna know.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    In heels
    Posts
    27,885
    Quote Originally Posted by SadieMae
    What will people think of next? Neva mind, I really don't wanna know.
    The same kind of thing for Men is called a JockMan

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Other End
    Posts
    25,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    I don't have an IPOD, I just have a PAUL
    An IPaul...

    I have the new smaller IPod and I love it.. If it were to vibrate, I'd love it even more and never stop playing my music LOUD!.. I'd be smiling all the time at the gym... I've seen a small waterproof "bullet" that fits in your bathsuit..


    This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    In heels
    Posts
    27,885
    Darn, I shoulda thought of IPaul - very good PD.

    Now about that bathing suit apparatus? whats up with that?


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    4,437
    Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    The same kind of thing for Men is called a JockMan
    I told you I didn't wanna know!!!!!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,140
    Great, now I will be checking out everyone's IPODS to see if they have "attachments"

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    30,906
    Do they sell these at Walmart yet?