771 users online (69 members and 702 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice253 View Post
    His worst nightmare come true.
    Joy, joy, JOY!!!

from this video link the most important part for me to hear was Mummert acknowledging

"The girls are doing great. They're happy in their school. Um, you know, they miss their dad, uh, but all things considered they're doing very well."

http://www.naplesnews.com/story/news...ters/94070180/
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Happy early Birthday, Teresa!

Your family, friends, LE, SA and GAL are making SURE your girls are safe and protected. That evil man you trusted can no longer poison the minds of your children and turn them against the family you know will raise them as you would have wanted.

Hope you are resting in peace a little easier today.

We've only just begun. Justice for you, is next. Onward and upward!

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    Mark Sievers' Mother-In-Law Granted Permanent Custody of Daughters

A Lee County judge named Mark Sievers’ mother-in-law the permanent guardian of his two daughters during a Friday hearing.

Lee Circuit Judge Robert Branning awarded Mary Ann Groves permanent custody of the two girls, J, 12, and C, 9, during a nearly 2-hour hearing. Groves lawyer, Christine O’Brien, confirmed the results when reached on the phone Friday afternoon.

Branning closed the proceedings to the public and the media because the guardian ad litem — an attorney appointed by the court to represent the girls’ interests — had sought to terminate Sievers’ parental rights. Sievers, 48, is accused of orchestrating the killing of his wife, Bonita Springs Dr. Teresa Sievers, in June 2015.

Mark Sievers will have only limited, supervised contact with his daughters over the phone. His mother also will have limited, supervised contact after concerns were raised that Mark Sievers was manipulating her and she wasn’t supportive of Groves.

Michael Mummert, Sievers’ lawyer, declined to discuss the proceedings after leaving the courtroom, but he said the girls are doing well and he is fighting for his client to see them more often. He said Sievers misses his daughters and hasn’t seen them in months.

If Sievers is found not guilty in his criminal trial, he would have to go to court to get back custody of his daughters, O’Brien confirmed.If Sievers is found not guilty in his criminal trial, he would have to go to court to get back custody of his daughters, O’Brien confirmed.
    Happy early birthday Dr. Sievers!

Tears of JOY.
    MG has beat MS at his own game.
    I bet he's raging mad right about now, serves him (w)right, if he had been a loving "father" he never would have set these events in motion.
    You can't have your cake and eat it too, MS.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by tlcya; 11-18-2016 at 07:40 PM. Reason: redact minor children names to initials
    "Who am I?
    I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind which encourages you to be who you choose to be as long as you are truthful to yourself.
    I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that makes you understand that you are a survivor...that you are important... That you matter.
    Now let me ask, who are you?"

Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    from this video link the most important part for me to hear was Mummert acknowledging

"The girls are doing great. They're happy in their school. Um, you know, they miss their dad, uh, but all things considered they're doing very well."

Yes, very telling. Mummert looked shaken. He actually sounded like the kids are doing well and felt good about it. I respect him for displaying that attitude. I truly believe he got blindsided today. Sorry Mummert, but that's the client you are stuck with now. You're certainly not the first one he has lied to, directly or by omission. I have a hunch that today you discovered what a truly despicable, evil human being you're now stuck representing.

Note that he doesn't even say that Mark was awarded supervised video and/or in person visits from the girls. Whatever evidence the GAL presented had to be horrific because it is next to impossible to lose basic parental rights and PERMANENT guardianship is awarded to another person.

God bless and heal those kids.

I am so happy!!!!!! Hope everyone is doing well!

On the above post, can we not say the children's names please?

Quote Originally Posted by Bently View Post
    On the above post, can we not say the children's names please?
    Agree. Maybe someone self-edited because I don't see any names now?

They are to only be referenced as "the girls" (jointly) or one initial "J" or "C".

Please alert any posts where their names may appear so that a mod can edit accordingly.

Thanks!

Wow- who could have asked for a more sane outcome? I'm so happy that the girls no longer have to put up with their evil father. It's the best possible outcome for these two beautiful innocents. TS love and nurturing just shined down straight from heaven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, this is a good outcome for the kids. Thank goodness. And it's actually a good outcome for Sievers as well - if he hadn't agreed to it, his rights would likely have been terminated. He keeps his foot in the door this way. All things considered, it's probably best for the kids also to continue to have limited phone contact with him.

this thread makes my dentist appointment from hell sweet. Karma Mark! They will eat bday cake to honor their mother /sister/daughter and you will be sitting in a jail cell ....Have a great day Mark!

It is a very good outcome. The kids needed that distance from MS to start their healing process. It will be slow, but hopefully steady. My heart reaches out to the family.

-Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post

Just from watching and hearing MSs lawyer, I think his lawyer knows that MS is not getting out, EVER, and lawyer is just kind of strolling along. He most likely knows MS better now than anyone, and he's most likely had it with the whole thing, So, my message to you MS is you're beat and just get over the fact that you will never see Teresas children again, you MONSTER! You destroyed SO MANY lives!!!
    Liars, even when they speak the truth, are not believed. Aristotle 384-322 B.C.

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    Yes, she can do anything any parent can do. I imagine she will still advise her attorney and the courts of any actions in advance of any life changing event but MARY ANN makes all the decisions now.

She NEVER has to hear the voice of the man who murdered her daughter again. An independent third party will monitor all communications between Mark and the girls, as well as Bonnie and the girls. It is my understanding that NO members of Mark's immediate family can have unsupervised contact with the girls.
    This the best thing I've heard in a very long time, maybe the courts in the USA are starting to pay more attention to the victims and serve justice where justice is due. I'm so happy for the girls , but, a little more for Teresas family that has been run through a mill from the beginning watching the girls be bounced around like rubber balls. What a great day for the maternal side and the girls, I believe this changes my mind from some previous thoughts I had about the girls not being able to heal, I believe now they can and will, I just hope it is sooner than later .
    Liars, even when they speak the truth, are not believed. Aristotle 384-322 B.C.

Some are giving Mummert the benefit of the doubt, and they may be right. Still, he managed to vomit up this gem for NBC2's camera:

"Mark misses his kids, ah, you know, he'd obviously rather be out, he'd rather be spending time with his kids . . . "

As to Mark, I hope he understands it only gets worse from here. Sooner or later, no matter how slow or delusional, he will understand that at best he gets to spend the rest of his pathetic life with losers much like himself, which is a pretty good description of hell.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast