1164 users online (196 members and 968 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    There couldn't be better news to come from today's hearing. Next up, 1st degree premeditated murder and the death penalty!

It's already Teresa's birthday where I am. I'm off to bed but will raise a glass to her, MG and the family, in the evening. I believe the girls have a real chance now, knowing they'll permanently live with those who'll love and nurture them with minimal 'outside' interference. The relief must be tremendous. I hope today's news also affords them a semblance of comfort as they go into another birthday without Teresa.

It's heading into MS' night-time now. He must be seething to the point of distraction. I hope the walls in his cell aren't padded. Today is a good day.

mikeinmo is offline Verified Insider - Dr. Teresa Sievers Case
    Quote Originally Posted by Matlacha View Post
    Some are giving Mummert the benefit of the doubt, and they may be right. Still, he managed to vomit up this gem for NBC2's camera:

"Mark misses his kids, ah, you know, he'd obviously rather be out, he'd rather be spending time with his kids . . . "

As to Mark, I hope he understands it only gets worse from here. Sooner or later, no matter how slow or delusional, he will understand that at best he gets to spend the rest of his pathetic life with losers much like himself, which is a pretty good description of hell.
    He may have said that the girls are doing great happy in school glad to hear that but I wonder if MS knew that he was going to say a favourable statement for mary ann cause that is what it is

Happy Birthday Teresa

Quote Originally Posted by mikeinmo View Post
    He may have said that the girls are doing great happy in school glad to hear that but I wonder if MS knew that he was going to say a favourable statement for mary ann cause that is what it is

Happy Birthday Teresa
    1478581063369992027228001.jpg
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

This is amazing and the most awesome news! The girls can now begin to put the past relationship with their father into perspective and move forward. Mary Ann is a living saint for what she has been through and at last the powers that be saw through the MS smoke screens and took action. Yeah!!

There is mention in the article that Mark had not seen them for months. Does anyone why? What happened that caused this to go back to court? A short version would be great. I admit I had slacked off reading as it seemed there was nothing new.

I had not followed this case since last part of August. Decided to Google MS and was so happy and pleased to see via the local news that his parental rights terminated and only limited supervised phone calls. I am quite surprised this happened so quickly but now I feel positive that these young girls will begin to finally heal and only positives in their lives which is so needed just since they lost their Mother...slow but very hopeful process and progress. Thank you to whomever we owe this decision. I have been following many other cases when it dawned on me there just might be some good news in this case. Indeed there was some outstanding news.

I am coming in late, as usual!

I don't know what all went into this, but what came out IS what matters. As long as that slime could manipulate those children he would have.
    Sounds as though, they left just enough room for the girls to speak to him if they want maybe?
    These children have went through something NO CHILD should go through. I suspect in ways they will be more mature, and as they realize what their BIO farther REALLY is, and what he has done, how manipulative he is on so many levels..with EVERYONE....they might just realize he probably just really wants to manipulate them and keep a relationship with them so he could keep his greedy hands on money their mother meant for THEM.
    Its my opinion MS has no clue what love is.. all he ever seemed to care about was himself, deception, and money for himself, without actually having to you know... work for it. No sympathy for him do I possess.
    MOO

Hurry up and wait....

Yes, I love Minions.

Happy Thanksgiving to C and J! Ms Mary can move to CT now since the girls have been homeschooled. What better time to make the move than during the holidays. Relocating the girls should do wonders for all of them!

May the upcoming Season be Merry and Bright for this special family and to everyone who stood in the gap for this family during the reckless misbehavior of MS since and before his arrest.

I could not agree with you more, Flatbush! He does not love anyone but himself. True psycho.

Thank goodness the girls will never have to be exposed to this ------- again. They might miss their "Dad" now, but as they get a little older and realize the scope of what happened, they will realize what the true consequences of this s***hole's acts were.
    JOHN WALSH--AMERICAN HERO

So whatever this idiot and his mother were saying to these children during monitored phone conversations was negative enough for the GAL to bring it to the attention of the court and for the judge to make this decision. Just goes to show you how truly warped both of them are, because it isn't that they didn't know their phone conversations were going to be monitored.

And I am of the camp that yes, if permitted by the court, the grandmother should move back to Connecticut where most of the extended family lives. There is no good reason to stay in Florida - phone call visitations/Skype can take place from anywhere.
    I never understood there being any value to the children having to stay in Florida anyway. Was that all just MS wanting to "keep them close-by"?

Time to get these children into normal schools, get lots of counseling, and assist them in beginning new lives. A big change in environment, but in the long run it will likely be of much benefit. Especially once his trial gets underway.

I expect there to be a lot more sleazy, slimy stuff that will come out during the trial. The further these children are from it, the better.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysShocked View Post
    So whatever this idiot and his mother were saying to these children during monitored phone conversations was negative enough for the GAL to bring it to the attention of the court and for the judge to make this decision. Just goes to show you how truly warped both of them are, because it isn't that they didn't know their phone conversations were going to be monitored.

And I am of the camp that yes, if permitted by the court, the grandmother should move back to Connecticut where most of the extended family lives. There is no good reason to stay in Florida - phone call visitations/Skype can take place from anywhere.
    I never understood there being any value to the children having to stay in Florida anyway. Was that all just MS wanting to "keep them close-by"?

Time to get these children into normal schools, get lots of counseling, and assist them in beginning new lives. A big change in environment, but in the long run it will likely be of much benefit. Especially once his trial gets underway.

I expect there to be a lot more sleazy, slimy stuff that will come out during the trial. The further these children are from it, the better.
    She will probably move after the trial I guess. But Florida is all they know for now.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

Quote Originally Posted by indianwin2001 View Post
    Thank goodness the girls will never have to be exposed to this ------- again. They might miss their "Dad" now, but as they get a little older and realize the scope of what happened, they will realize what the true consequences of this s***hole's acts were.
    Uncle Curtis testimony will help them open their eyes about MS.

Jmo. But they are still to young imo.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysShocked View Post

I agree. There will be less news coverage in Connecticut and give the family a fresh start. Also they can go to a school where everyone is not familiar with their situation and be more anonymous.

There are things going on in the custody case... A subpoena was served 5/25/17 and a Notice of Lack of Prosecution was filed 5/26/17. Those documents are not view able to the public. I think this all means that if there is no record activity in a case for over 10 mths then the court will produce this notice,. JMO. I assumed the custody case would have been dismissed a long time ago since Mary has the girls permanently.
    Last edited by Oregonmama; 06-06-2017 at 01:05 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast