1273 users online (226 members and 1047 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 88
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Stringa
    Posts
    1,151
    Just wanted to draw attention to Arachne's post here:

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...1#post13565161

    Court hearing today and Mark's brother wants to adopt the girls.
    Last edited by Legally Bland; 08-15-2017 at 07:53 PM.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    965
    Quote Originally Posted by Legally Bland View Post
    Just wanted to draw attention to Arachne's post here:

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...1#post13565161

    Court hearing today and Mark's brother wants to adopt the girls.
    Since it is now news, can we attach link to Scott Sievers public info? (It is not from FB, just in case there was a question about the source.) Am I the only one thinking the request for "adoption" means MS is now willing to sign his daughters away to his brother, because all he wants to do is win? Is winning for him, keeping his daughters from the people who loved Teresa? Isn't there also a Sievers sister? Is there a possibility that she will/can file a petition, too?
    Is the brother also high school pals with CWW?

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    3,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Legally Bland View Post
    Just wanted to draw attention to Arachne's post here:

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...1#post13565161

    Court hearing today and Mark's brother wants to adopt the girls.
    "Tug of war"

    -Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    965
    Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post
    "Tug of war"

    -Nin
    Yes Arachne1 provided interesting information. And of course it brings up a lot of questions.
    Is MS or his brother so convinced he will be convicted of murder that he/they want to plan for the permanent placement of the minors? In which case does MS want this ONLY if his brother agrees to raise them in Florida? Interesting premise, since MAG wants to raise them in Connecticut so they can have a life away from the scandal and controversy that will arise from the things CWW has to say about MS's involvement in Teresa's murder? Will a judge agree to uprooting the children to move to Missouri instead of moving to Connecticut? (What is the difference, since both locations are over 1000 miles from Florida?) To me and in my opinion it just seems like another unnecessary disruption of the bonds they (the minors) have developed over the last 2 years with Teresa's mother, siblings and their extended family. I have no idea how all of this play out....will it make a difference if MS is still innocent until proven guilty? If he believes he will be acquitted, why even give up parental rights now? A few months ago, when I realized the 5 and 5 spousal provision of the trust would allow MS to receive 5K of 5% of the trust corpus, I commented, "What a mess." Apparently my comment was a premature understatement of the circumstances.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    144

    Safety Concerns

    Right on, IQ, with the guilty spotlight! Who wouldn't be happy with Teresa's mother having the girls? If Mark is found innocent, he'll get them back--so, what's the big deal? Unless it's the Big Bucks, like WOW said.

    I latched onto the hope that AlwaysShocked pointed out; that hopefully the judge is pleased with the stability and safety that Teresa's mother has provided the girls these past two years.

    Another concern: We've been told by local MO posters that their hometown is very small. People are related by blood, by business, or by marriage. Everybody knows everybody's business. People have gone missing in this small community, and people are scared, due to connections. What does Scott know about the missing people? About his brother's relationships? About Teresa's murder?

    Yes, I still think others are involved (especially after reading the autopsy [bruising area locations, different sizes and types of wounds]).

    No. MO is not safe.

    Thanks to Legally Bland for helping me with the post. You guys are awesome!

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,571
    Quote Originally Posted by Arachne 1 View Post
    Right on, IQ, with the guilty spotlight! Who wouldn't be happy with Teresa's mother having the girls? If Mark is found innocent, he'll get them back--so, what's the big deal? Unless it's the Big Bucks, like WOW said.

    I latched onto the hope that AlwaysShocked pointed out; that hopefully the judge is pleased with the stability and safety that Teresa's mother has provided the girls these past two years.

    Another concern: We've been told by local MO posters that their hometown is very small. People are related by blood, by business, or by marriage. Everybody knows everybody's business. People have gone missing in this small community, and people are scared, due to connections. What does Scott know about the missing people? About his brother's relationships? About Teresa's murder?

    Yes, I still think others are involved (especially after reading the autopsy [bruising area locations, different sizes and types of wounds]).

    No. MO is not safe.

    Thanks to Legally Bland for helping me with the post. You guys are awesome!
    If Mark is found innocent he would still have to petition the courts to get his daughters back. Would not be an easy task! Its so unbelievable that Mark continues to use his daughter as pawns. Where was the brother during the the initial hearings? No one else besides Mary filed a petition for the girls guardianship. Bonnie attempted to talk at one hearing but she did not file or express high interest in it. I only read about the maternal side of the family (Mary) making sacrifices by moving to Florida and having two households she was financially responsible for. It is so obvious that Mark wants to alienate the girls from the Teresa's side of family. I truly pray that the girls can stay with Mary because it would be healthier and things wouldn't be sugarcoated by that side. JMO

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,571
    Quote Originally Posted by IQuestion View Post
    Yes Arachne1 provided interesting information. And of course it brings up a lot of questions.
    Is MS or his brother so convinced he will be convicted of murder that he/they want to plan for the permanent placement of the minors? In which case does MS want this ONLY if his brother agrees to raise them in Florida? Interesting premise, since MAG wants to raise them in Connecticut so they can have a life away from the scandal and controversy that will arise from the things CWW has to say about MS's involvement in Teresa's murder? Will a judge agree to uprooting the children to move to Missouri instead of moving to Connecticut? (What is the difference, since both locations are over 1000 miles from Florida?) To me and in my opinion it just seems like another unnecessary disruption of the bonds they (the minors) have developed over the last 2 years with Teresa's mother, siblings and their extended family. I have no idea how all of this play out....will it make a difference if MS is still innocent until proven guilty? If he believes he will be acquitted, why even give up parental rights now? A few months ago, when I realized the 5 and 5 spousal provision of the trust would allow MS to receive 5K of 5% of the trust corpus, I commented, "What a mess." Apparently my comment was a premature understatement of the circumstances.
    Deep down I think Mark knows his game is over but his quest for complete alienation against the maternal side of the family has been his main priority from day one. He wants to wipe their memories clean. He planned his wife's murder and now he wants to erase her family from his daughters life.
    Last edited by Oregonmama; 08-16-2017 at 11:19 AM.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    16,438
    The girls come with $$$$$$$$$$$. Life insurance, gfm, and Social Security.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by IQuestion View Post
    Since it is now news, can we attach link to Scott Sievers public info? (It is not from FB, just in case there was a question about the source.) Am I the only one thinking the request for "adoption" means MS is now willing to sign his daughters away to his brother, because all he wants to do is win? Is winning for him, keeping his daughters from the people who loved Teresa? Isn't there also a Sievers sister? Is there a possibility that she will/can file a petition, too?
    Is the brother also high school pals with CWW?
    Does MS have more than one brother? Like a brother then a step or half brother? I do remember he had a brother that was a real bad ass---surely that wouldn't be The brother?!

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    3,778
    Quote Originally Posted by msboo View Post
    Does MS have more than one brother? Like a brother then a step or half brother? I do remember he had a brother that was a real bad ass---surely that wouldn't be The brother?!
    One brother, successful, popular, family. Zero bad

    -Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.


  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post
    One brother, successful, popular, family. Zero bad

    -Nin
    Thanks NIN.... my mistake, as my memory is mush. I was thinking of CWW's brother.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    3,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Legally Bland View Post
    Just wanted to draw attention to Arachne's post here:

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...1#post13565161

    Court hearing today and Mark's brother wants to adopt the girls.
    Monday, October 30, 2017 at 9:00 AM

    Duration: 8 hrs

    Motion to Intervene Evidentiary Hearing

    http://www.ca.cjis20.org/schedules/d.../30/2017&css=1


    Tuesday, October 31, 2017 at 9:00 AM

    Duration: 8 hrs

    Motion to Intervene Evidentiary Hearing

    http://www.ca.cjis20.org/schedules/d.../31/2017&css=1

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,571
    Quote Originally Posted by Greater Than View Post
    Monday, October 30, 2017 at 9:00 AM

    Duration: 8 hrs

    Motion to Intervene Evidentiary Hearing

    http://www.ca.cjis20.org/schedules/d.../30/2017&css=1


    Tuesday, October 31, 2017 at 9:00 AM

    Duration: 8 hrs

    Motion to Intervene Evidentiary Hearing

    http://www.ca.cjis20.org/schedules/d.../31/2017&css=1
    This is going to be tough for the judge. Mark and his family just can not wipe out the maternal side of the family. Whoever prevails will have to include the other side for life experiences.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,422
    The paternal grandmother is a STEP grandmother? Is that how I keep reading it in articles? So she is NOT Marks birth mom. Is she Scott’s mom? Are Scott and Mark half or full brothers. Her wants should be low on the totem pole IMO she is not blood related. Did she have any real contact with the girls until,the murder? Gosh, way way back in the beginning, I thought I read on here that she did NIT have a lot to do with the girls. She and Scott did not seem to care in the beginning...just lately, which makes me wonder if it is for control of the monies.....so Mark can get to them. Thanks for any answers.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    972
    Quote Originally Posted by MsJosie View Post
    The paternal grandmother is a STEP grandmother? Is that how I keep reading it in articles? So she is NOT Marks birth mom. Is she Scott’s mom? Are Scott and Mark half or full brothers. Her wants should be low on the totem pole IMO she is not blood related. Did she have any real contact with the girls until,the murder? Gosh, way way back in the beginning, I thought I read on here that she did NIT have a lot to do with the girls. She and Scott did not seem to care in the beginning...just lately, which makes me wonder if it is for control of the monies.....so Mark can get to them. Thanks for any answers.
    I am 99% sure Bonnie is Mark's bio Mother. Marks father remarried so he has a step-mother. I believe Scott an Mark are full brothers.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1897
    Last Post: Yesterday, 03:22 PM
  2. DCF Shelter and Custody Hearings #2
    By beach in forum Dr. Teresa Sievers
    Replies: 1037
    Last Post: 11-18-2016, 03:28 PM
  3. DCF Shelter Hearings
    By MsJosie in forum Dr. Teresa Sievers
    Replies: 883
    Last Post: 05-16-2016, 01:57 PM
  4. Breaking News Comments Thread 8/23
    By englishleigh in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-23-2006, 11:04 AM
  5. Breaking News Thread 8/19
    By tybee204 in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 08-20-2006, 02:38 AM

Tags for this Thread