FL FL - Miami, AsianMale UP1110, 26-35, MiamiRiver, grey/black hair, Jun 96

Send an Email today to the department with the comparison, we shall see:)

Running with the theory post above that the UID could be Hispanic, looking at Oscar Jimenez missing from Davenport FL from 23 April 1996 (approx. 6 weeks before the decomposing UID was found). Height matches (UID 5'9/Oscar 5'10) and both had black hair and brown eyes. Unfortunately Oscar's profile has very little detail to go on, though it does note his car was found burned out in Davenport, which is quite some distance from Miami.
www.namus.gov/MissingPersons/Case#/5674?nav

(My personal opinion is that the UID does look Asian in the recon.)

Running with the theory post above that the UID could be Hispanic, looking at Oscar Jimenez missing from Davenport FL from 23 April 1996 (approx. 6 weeks before the decomposing UID was found). Height matches (UID 5'9/Oscar 5'10) and both had black hair and brown eyes. Unfortunately Oscar's profile has very little detail to go on, though it does note his car was found burned out in Davenport, which is quite some distance from Miami.
www.namus.gov/MissingPersons/Case#/5674?nav

(My personal opinion is that the UID does look Asian in the recon.)

I agree, the UID looks Asian - but a lot of Hispanics have Asian features. Especially if they're from Brazil or Peru, there's a large population of Asians in South America especially in those two countries. Something like 5% of Peruvian's are Asian, imo the UID looks Chinese Peruvian.

However, that UID's car was burned in Davenport and body found somewhere along the Miami River. Namus doesn't specify where there, and he did go missing 80 miles (610 Venetian Way) off from where his car was found, so it's not such a far fetch they would dump the car and body in opposite directions...

796DMFL - Ricky Walker
I'm not worried that Ricky had tattoos and UID did not, mostly due to decomposition and the fact this dude's were not professional and thus probably very shallow. UID was 5'9 and Ricky was 5'10. Ricky went missing ~110 miles away. Ricky looks to be part Hispanic, based on his facial structure and was known to sport a 'stache.

What REALLY made this catch my eye was the almost identical clothing. This missing guy has almost same clothing during time of disappearance as our UID, albeit it was in mid 1993. They even wore the same underwear brand.

>Walker was also wearing Fruit of the Loom underwear and a cap similar to a baseball cap, also dark in color.
>Walker was last seen wearing blue jeans size 34x32,
>He was also wearing a t-shirt that was possibly dark blue, either plain or the word "hobi" on it.
>size 9 white tennis shoes

Meanwhile the UID's clothing matches almost 100%.
Fruit of the loom underwear, white shoes, dark pants, dark blue shirt, both wore size 34.

>white brief underwear with the brand being "Fruit of the Loom"- size medium 34-36
>white sneakers with blue and yellow coloration on the bottom. The brand is GB- Giorgio Brutini
>dark pants (possibly brown in color) with the brand being "Sahara Club SC"- size 29
>dark blue long sleeve shirt with "Florida" on both sleeves. There is a picture of a lighthouse and sailboat on the front of the shirt with the word "Florida" on the front

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back