1277 users online (186 members and 1091 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

LISK may be linked to Satanism.

I think Officer Burke seems suspicious as well. I believe these killings can be linked to satanism. The way some the killings were done are similar to other satanic serial killers. They were sexual, used a rope tourniquet, and he is killing with other people including being helped by corrupt cops like officer Burke. Satanists have a high sex, they use strangulation because they like to see pain.(Gacy called his rope tourniquet"The Rope Trick") Satanists are high, the one in San Francisco is led by an Army General-Temple Of Set) David Berkowitz had people helping him as well.
    Last edited by Lastyear; 11-27-2016 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Needed tittle

Finished watching the latest two episodes. Can someone tell what it was that guy said the group of truckers called themselves? I didnt catch it. I was suprised that he also gave them a name of one of them. Anyone think its legit, or is this guy just trying to gain some attention?

Sorry just realized I was on the Episode 4 thread.

I just finished this episode and I'm new on here. I did realize something about the body placements, however, that has probably been spoken about on here at length! The bodies buried, heads facing East- to me this could indicate something extremely important about individual committing these crimes. I'm rewatching Ep4 to see if anything here points to this theory.. Certain religions bury in this fashion, for different reasons, but typically to cleanse the soul. Then, occultism.. or a darker belief set. The clues here are obvious- way of death, body placement, burial, site. The geographical locations all lead to exactly who this is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hellatubby View Post
    I'm probably late but have we ever actually looked east from the location. I'm about 45mins away for AC and live right off the extension of the BHP. Exactly east of where the 4 bodies were found is a beach town called brigantine. This more private beach community has some similarities to Long Island and has an area that could have been potentially another dumping ground. We may never know due to sandy but I think it should be looked at.
    I think it's very possible that the bodies were staged facing east in the direction of the killer, either ritualistically or as a clue. He very well could be right under our noses. You know what the say about the simplest explanation...

We have no idea how the bodies of the GB4 were placed except for how far apart (approx.) they were from each other. As far as the AC4, I think the placement of their bodies was NOT any "distance" crap. Nor do I think the "Eastbound" Strangler holds any validity. I believe in the AC case, the killer came from the same direction every time to dump the bodies. He came from the Golden Key (area) and walked East....I am so freaking bad with directions, but out the back door and to the right of the motel, and heaved the bodies left into the drainage ditch. Carrying them with their heads over his left arm. They landed on their backs and landed with their heads in the water, partially hiding them in the reeds. Rain water and the current in that ditch turned their head to the East towards the city. I think the press ran away with the "Eastbound Strangler" *****. The Egg Harbor township police were NOT experts in SK's (Maybe the reason why they never investigated the Golden Key until it was way too late?! They screwed the entire investigation!) Who knows what forensic evidence they have, but if this guy (the killer) had a foot fetish, it may not be a lot. I know guys with foot fetishes and they do NOT have to have sex (conventional) with a woman to get sexual gratification (which would probably leave no forensic evidence on the bodies) I believe the foot fetish part concerning the AC4, but we cannot make that connection to the GB4 because we do NOT have any details from the crime scenes and what was /not found) unless I missed something? There are too many missing pieces to these cases to even try to make a hypothesis. LE (especially in LI) need to loosen up and let some leads out into the public, if for nothing else than to jog SOMEONE'S memory during that time. No matter how small the lead, it only takes ONE PIECE to solve the puzzle!
    Last edited by AC_Lucky1; 12-01-2016 at 01:08 AM.

Ladygann66 I agree. Autopsies? What about forensic analysis of soil and plant material on the bodies and burlap sacks?

Has anyone seen or heard of any mathematical analysis between the four gilco beach and four Atlantic City murders? Dude seems OCD to me. The four pattern is peculiar and I bet there's deeper pattern yet. One of the killing season shows on the Daytona beach murders were another four pattern. Even though three bodies were found right away, that fourth one came later. But it was the fourth.

I never realized how much "death"."unsolved murders" I watch,search,study etc til this #KillingSeason sparked my interest so much,ie: "Daytona Beach Unsolved" sparked my inrest to join this site,never heard of this,anyhoo,it sparked me as to why each of these "Beach Murders" kept happening in "4"s",anyone else catch this "Pattern"?? As a Country Music promoter,my friends think I'm crazy lol but I know I'm not and I just want to help in any way I can,been following this since the 80's!!!

I just posted as to why I agree with you,YES! The "4 Pattern" has bolted my re-intrest!!!

OMG I so agree,wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunday View Post
    I think it's very possible that the bodies were staged facing east in the direction of the killer, either ritualistically or as a clue. He very well could be right under our noses. You know what the say about the simplest explanation...
    BBM.

I agree. I think he had them facing in the direction he lived. Or at least the direction in which he would be watching them from.
    "Later that night I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world
    and whispered, where does it hurt?
    It answered everywhere... everywhere... everywhere."
    _

- Имaте Петрова огъня -_

- You have the Petrova fire -

Last night I was on ridgewood going south in a tow truck because my car had to be towed.while driving a lady ran out in front of several car's before the tow truck.I made the driver stop. When we was about to make a u turn at the reed canal light to go back north to help the lady I saw a guy coming from the side street he was wearing a blue t shirt and jeans he looked like Ned Flanders. When we got up to the lady she was frantic saying the guy was trying to choke her. In my gut I felt like she was telling the truth but south Daytona police department officers didn't they even said she was high...but she said they won't believe her and they were involved with the guy. Just because someone does drugs doesn't matter. Just like the case in long island when they lady was frantic and running for her life. I think the (LISK IS A SNOWBIRD WHO ALSO HAS A PLACE IN FLORIDA) SNOWBIRD SEASON IN FLORIDA IS (SEPT-MAR) DEPENDING UPON THE FINANCIAL ABILITIES AND THE SEASON OF THEIR HOMETOWN.

I think they should look into law enforcement although they don't seem to know much or look at the original district attorney or a family member of his. The bodies were dumped to tour the site. The Eastbound Strangler and get an anonymous tip that leads them to the outskirts of Atlantic City.

Quote Originally Posted by babyishcare View Post
    I think they should look into law enforcement although they don't seem to know much or look at the original district attorney or a family member of his. The bodies were dumped to tour the site. The Eastbound Strangler and get an anonymous tip that leads them to the outskirts of Atlantic City.
    I agree. At the least Law enforcement particularly NY law enforcement, needs to explain why they didn't call the FBI until way down the line to do a profile. Local law enforcement that is Union Based in the NE is not going to solve a serial killing. Too much corruption. No wants to say that but that's the way it is. Are we to believe a hooker ran out of a Doctors house in the middle of the night in a rich white area an no one saw anything and then she just shows up dead? GTO. Not enough questions have been asked by law enforcements superiors. The question has already been posed that law enforcement may have been "in" with the these hookers but not resolved .Once this is a priority to the FBI and ad whoever is scaring them off backs off this will get resolved. That's my opinion. No serial is this smart. If I'm wrong then this is multiple people and this is a dumping ground. But I don't believe it's coincidence the FBI hasn't shown up for this. Think about all the serial killers they've caught.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6