GUILTY TX - Det. Benjamin Marconi, 50, fatally shot, San Antonio, 20 Nov 2016 *Arrest*

This is the vehicle scene fleeing headquarters after the shooting. The suspect is described as a black male wearing a hoodie, baggy pants, and beard. Approximately 5'7. Please call Crime Stoppers at 224-STOP with any info.

15171055_1274631972557133_8272063061539266817_n.png

Oh My Lord. This is getting so sick and pathetic.

RIP Officer...We let you down. :rose: :star:

I hope somebody blows a hole in this a$$ the size of a softball. And leaves him where he fell. Even so, a slow and agonizing death is too good for this creep.

San Antonio Express-News:

Officer fatally shot outside San Antonio police station

---
SAPD Chief William McManus said the shooting occurred on the south side of SAPD headquarters, at 11:45 a.m. where the officer, identified as Detective Benjamin Marconi, was issuing a traffic citation. As he did so, a black vehicle pulled up behind the officer's unit.

The suspect got out of the car, walked up to the passenger window and fired one round into the patrol car, hitting Marconi in the head, McManus said. He said the suspect reached in and fired again, hitting Marconi a second time.

The suspect then drove off, McManus said.
---
more at the link, with pictures

http://www.startribune.com/san-antonio-police-officer-fatally-shot-while-writing-ticket/402151875/

McManus said the suspect had not been apprehended Sunday night.

McManus said investigators are looking into all leads and motives, including whether it could be related to an officer-involved shooting earlier Sunday in the city. In that incident, McManus said, police fatally shot a man who pointed a gun at officers outside an apartment following a seven-hour standoff.

I hope somebody blows a hole in this a$$ the size of a softball. And leaves him where he fell. Even so, a slow and agonizing death is too good for this creep.

I hope they find him and very soon. Until he is found no police officer is safe. To be this bold and full of twisted hate he may be looking for more police officers to execute in cold blood.:(

May God be with this fallen hero's family, friends, and fellow officers who are his brothers and sisters in mourning.

We must get a handle on all of this blind hate leading to extreme violence for it is destroying us as a nation..

Unbelievable. The shooter wasn't even involved with the traffic ticket!? Just some guy who pulled up??

http://www.ksat.com/news/officer-shot-at-sapd-headquarters

Police chief William McManus said the officer who was killed was Detective Benjamin Marconi, 50, a father of two from Floresville.
"Most families will be celebrating the holidays. SAPD will be burying one of its own because of an ultimate act of cowardice, but a suspect who will be caught and brought to justice," McManus said at a news conference.

Yes, PP, one and the same. And yes, this just pulled up behind the cop and shot him at close range thru the cop's window. Got in his car and sped off. Monster.

It seems much more likely to me that this disgusting low life got a call from someone saying so and so has been stopped at such and such location and that the cop is alone in his vehicle. I very seriously doubt it was random. But that's just my opinion. Just because there is reportedly no connection known at this time doesn't mean something won't come to light after further investigation.

<modsnip>

It seems much more likely to me that this disgusting low life got a call from someone saying so and so has been stopped at such and such location and that the cop is alone in his vehicle. I very seriously doubt it was random. But that's just my opinion. Just because there is reportedly no connection known at this time doesn't mean something won't come to light after further investigation.

<modsnip>

Sooo....did the person get pulled over on purpose to set this scenario up?

Or, did the pulled-over person (or associate) place the call at spur-of-the-moment when pulled over?

Either way, the perp was equipped and ready to kill.

Unbelievable.

jmopinion

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44