1128 users online (195 members and 933 guests)  

Websleuths News

AL - Tyrone Jackson, 10, Madison, 19 November 2016

Tyrone Jackson, 10, is a male child standing four feet 10 inches tall, weighing 80 pounds. He was last seen about 8:30 p.m. last night on Reserve Way and Wall Triana Highway in Madison. He left on foot.

Police say he was last seen wearing a dark jacket with a Ninja Turtle print on the back, dark blue jeans and white flip flops.
    http://www.al.com/news/huntsville/in...g_for_mis.html

Tyrone's father has posted Tyrone has been located safe. I am looking for MSM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Missing 10-year-old Madison boy found safe

http://www.wlox.com/story/33754373/m...boy-found-safe
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn