KY - Tommy Ballard, 54, shot to death, Nelson County, 19 Nov 2016

Oh heavens [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably a stray bullet squeezed off by an idiot .......it's the opening of the deer hunting season.

Hopefully Crystal was there to meet him on his journey to the other side.........................

Travesty all around.

These folks have had an unbearable amount of tragedy and misery. I'll be looking for follow up reports on the incident.

OMG! That is so sad. That poor family.

I wonder if they're considering it a homicide as opposed to an accident because the property was private. Does anyone know how close to the parkway it is? I read in the article that they were searching the property up along where the Bluegrass Parkway sits but I'm curious how close is it is.

Julia,
It's really close. Check google maps.

I'm so sorry to hear about Crystal's dad.
It feels all to off to me, although I know it can happen accidentally.
This poor family. They've been through enough.

JMO

ETA: Is this where he always goes hunting and has for some time? If so, then that makes me pause even more knowing that creeps would know his routine.

I'm guessing Crystal's son since he lived with Tommy.

Yeh I was thinking either crystal's son or nephew. He was on his sons property wasn't he?

Also, is it possible to shoot from where the BG sits to where he was shot? I just wonder if that's what they think happened. If so, that seems to be a little bit of a pattern in regards to what I really feel was the catalyst to this whole disappearance. I feel so bad for that family. He was planning a pretty large scale search out of state next weekend. It messes me up thinking about how many miles and
Hours he's walked trying to find her.

bluegrass.JPG

I'm not exactly sure where they were hunting but it's in the area.

He was on his brother's property. So hopefully it was nothing more than a accident.

But Im sure LE would know fairly quickly if everyone story matches up.

Yeah, but with the shady LE there, will anyone ever know the truth? The first thing they should have done was ask for an outside agency to investigate this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back