1062 users online (166 members and 896 guests)  

Websleuths News

NH - Children found covered in feces in filthy apartment, Manchester

Police say James Grenier left the couple’s 2-year-old daughter naked in her crib, shivering from the cold and smeared with feces.

Their 4-year-old son was in another bedroom, tied down to the top of a bunk bed with a makeshift harness made from a childproof lock, according to court documents. Police said the boy was also covered in feces and urine.

http://www.waff.com/story/33767251/c...hole-apartment

“My kids mean everything to me, and I love them,” said Samantha Grenier, the wife of James Grenier, who was arrested for child endangerment. “I really don’t know much about the whole thing.”

She blamed her husband for conditions inside their apartment, which police called a “hell hole.”

http://wreg.com/2016/11/22/381261/

Officers said they found food left out on the counters and piles of human and animal feces scattered throughout the "fly-infested" home. They said a foul order lingered throughout the hallways of the building.

http://www.wmur.com/article/manchest...-trash/8347599

Police say the children were removed from the home and are currently in their grandparents' custody, and the state's child welfare agency was alerted.

Grenier is being held on a $10000 cash bail. Police say the investigation is ongoing and there could be more charges

http://www.necn.com/news/new-england...402258595.html

Must watch the video interview at the necn article.

It's a doozy
    Last edited by tlcya; 11-22-2016 at 05:27 PM. Reason: oops replace wrong link with correct one
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

OMG they do not deserve these children.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Wow. The mother had the children taken away and this hone was deemed better? Wow

Wow, indeed. That's all I have too. (Well I've got a few more words, but I'l wait to see if more charges will be brought).

So many things wrong with this story and both of those parents are to blame. They both lived there, and had the ability to clean up the feces all around the house, the garbage and rotting food. They both had the responsibility to make sure these kids were fed, safe, and clean.

Don't even give me that "I don't know anything about that." B.S.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The Skelton boys brought me to Websleuths
    I'm not leaving until they are found!

- My pet cases -

Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton - Aliayah Lunsford - Jhessye Shockley - Travis Alexander - Jonathan Foster - Sky Metalwala - Alivia Kail - Bethany Decker - Sherry Leighty - Caylee Anthony - Jennifer Daugherty

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    Wow. The mother had the children taken away and this hone was deemed better? Wow
    I missed where the mother had the children taken away from her. I thought the father and mother of the children lived together ??

The mother should be in jail, too! I don't understand why she isn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sallye818 View Post
    I missed where the mother had the children taken away from her. I thought the father and mother of the children lived together ??
    I think she meant she's fighting to get them back from protective services now. She's trying to distance herself from having any culpability in what happened. But the report with her interviewed said she'd only been gone overnight. She clearly knew what was up... She pretty much admitted it on the video but tries to act like she's not a party to any of it.
    Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

I am going to be brief.

Both mom and dad are monsters and I hope they land in a prison where they get **** on everyday, if i violated a TOS I don't care - there is no good way to respond except with total disgust!