864 users online (80 members and 784 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Wow, this has to be the absolute best news ever to help solve and show connections for unsolved crimes. It has taken you to do what should have been made mandatory within law enforcement using VICAP. This is so fantastic.

I'm new here and my first post. 😊
    I was so excited to see this thread!! This has been needed for so long and I'm thrilled it's finally out there.
    Thanks for all the work you've put into making this site happen. It's going to be such an amazing tool and will help and effect many lives.

Welcome to The Murder Accountability Project!

My first time posting anywhere, but my immeadiate thought about this incredible database is: can we find a way to filter by MO? Perhaps by NJEverCurious' idea of color coding? My thought is that if we could group some of these together by MO AND location, perhaps we could make some connections LE has been unable to connect bc of technology? Just a suggestion and I'm brand new at all of this so I apologize if it's a stupid suggestion. Great ideas and great work! Hopefully these unsolved murders can be solved for all of the families and loved ones. Thanks for your time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too!

I tried clicking the link and they will not open....

Quote Originally Posted by princessakp87 View Post
    My first time posting anywhere, but my immeadiate thought about this incredible database is: can we find a way to filter by MO? Perhaps by NJEverCurious' idea of color coding? My thought is that if we could group some of these together by MO AND location, perhaps we could make some connections LE has been unable to connect bc of technology? Just a suggestion and I'm brand new at all of this so I apologize if it's a stupid suggestion. Great ideas and great work! Hopefully these unsolved murders can be solved for all of the families and loved ones. Thanks for your time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is so awesome! What a great tool. I am having issues getting the lists of cases to come up. I can get the graphs but not the lists. It its getting hung up on "view data". In any case I will keep trying to figure it out! My sister was murdered in 1990 in Houston along with her boyfriend at the time. It remains unsolved but linked to DNA from a rape around the same time. I was trying to pull together a list of similar crimes using this tool.

This is the coolest project I have probably ever heard about. Thank you so much for what you have created!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6