U.S. woman plans to marry man who shot her

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A woman said she still plans to marry the man who shot her in the groin and then held her hostage in his family's garage for six days. Tina Marie Stebbins revealed her intentions in a letter released Monday as her boyfriend, Christian Leroy Lindblad, was sentenced to 20 years in prison for shooting her in June 2002, the Press-Enterprise newspaper of South California reported Tuesday.

"I love Christian today as deeply as I loved him before this awful thing happened to us," Stebbins wrote in a victim impact statement. "We are soul mates."

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2005/11/15/1308214-ap.html

i love how these kooky women put things: ".. before this awful thing HAPPENED TO US"...... oh, yeah- as if you were all innocent, unwitting victims of some random occurance that this jerk has NO PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR...............??! i guess someone else took control of his arm and brain and made him turn unto a gun-wielding psycho......!

and they will procreate and *advertiser censored** up an entire new generation.

Please everyone stop and think......

When you have a child or assume responsibilty for one..
Is it truly as beliefs dictate?? You owe your parents for giving you life??

Or is it that a child is gift to you that YOU should live up to??

Nothing says love like a scar and a police interview !

As a friend of mine says "Go ahead, be ignernt"

Her family needs to have her involuntarily committed to a mental health facility immediately. Cause she is freakin' crazy!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back