988 users online (170 members and 818 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    Please explain why so many many many investigators chose not to solve it.
    Sorry, left off the quote. Yea, consider option two.
    All statements made by me in this venue, in the past, now and in the future, are my opinion and my opinion alone. There is no intent or design, ulterior or otherwise, in the content I provide save for the determination of a most probable narrative of events. Any other effects are purely coincidental and unintentional.

Why do you think the ball was dropped if it was so obvious it was Heinrich as ELOC claims?
    I've stated before that the " team " who was trying to find jacob gave up too early, IMO. There WAS enough there early on to go on and they DID follow him yes. IMO they could have followed him longer/closer ESPECIALLY knowing the tire tracks & foot prints were a pretty good match ( at the time. ..they were a good match, now WE know they match almost perfectly ) the description, the voice, it all fit then IMO.
    Unfortunately once they had DR in their sights there was no going back, no review of anything IMO.
    I've followed many cases where once LE hit a wall, they would go back and RE interview, look at everything over and over.
    In this case they tried to "create" a perp.

I know we have the benefit of hindsight.

Just..looking at the evidence they had..it's really tough to understand how they put that all aside and went & dug up some poor teachers Farm!

LE blatantly took everything they had, everything they knew about Heinrich and tossed it for Rassier.

IMO they went on emotions..he lives with his parents so he must like children.
    He works with kids so he must want " easy access " to children.
    He isn't upset enough so he must be hiding something.

I could go on & on.

Now, if they would have stayed with FACTS and followed the evidence they had...
    IMO they would have got their man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Addicted

Lurking or sleuthing, at all hours of the day & night, many times falling asleep with phone in hand/laptop in lap

Will NOT be held liable for the following:

Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Using Contractions Correctly
    Correct use of Acronyms ( should I attempt them )
    Punctuation
    Falling asleep mid response

*terms subject to change without notice*

Quote Originally Posted by Sigrun View Post
    Consider option 2.
    I remember reading the intricate manifesto you had with DR and his friends. So many people were lead down unusual paths

Please explain why so many many many investigators chose not to solve it.
    Who are all these investigators you keep talking about? The FBI worked the case for what, 3 months at the beginning....didn't touch it again until 2015. The only BCA agent on the case was the unethical, pathological liar Kenneth McDonald. Then leading up this posse of dimwits was the not so studious Captain Pam Jensen since 1999. Anyone in the SCSO working the case under Jensen likely only would've had info she fed them when chasing down leads. I've spoken to SCSO employees, it's also mentioned in "In the Dark" episode 8....upper ranks didn't care what their grunts had to say. They went with whatever fit their the theory their crazy heads thought of, right or wrong, evidence or no evidence, no matter how implausible it was. Then I think you asked how Ken McDonald lied.... One prime example would be saying INTERPOL was investigating Dan because of a conversation overheard on a train while he was in Europe riding trains for 4 years... Really, even I know INTERPOL investigates art thefts and they usually need to be asked for assistance. I also don't believe this big document dump will have much of anything in regards to Dan. They would've used any piece of information, any tip they had, before they would've played the INTERPOL card for the court. Stearns County LE/CA are still doing boneheaded things to this day. Kendall and crew provided me a good chuckle end of last week at the degree of their incompetence.... Distributing court private court proceedings to news outlets, but their not even smart enough to remove the County Attorney copy tag from the first page... LOL...SMH

There have been many many investigators over the years. Just for one example, they followed Hienrich for nine months.

Anyway, people may wish to read about Interpol. Art theft is something they do, but it is a tiny thing.

https://www.interpol.int/FAQs

There have been many many investigators over the years. Just for one example, they followed Hienrich for nine months.

Anyway, people may wish to read about Interpol. Art theft is something they do, but it is a tiny thing.

https://www.interpol.int/FAQs
    You are correct, they do play many roles apparently. Unfortunately still for Ken McDonald, I didn't see Dan Rassier on that list.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Larson View Post
    You are correct, they do play many roles apparently. Unfortunately still for Ken McDonald, I didn't see Dan Rassier on that list.
    What list? And please explain why McDonald would lie? What is it that he would gain?

Who were the people on the train in Europe that were so concerned aboutwhat DR said that they reported it to Interpol. What is it that DR said that would be so concerning ?

ELOCsoul is offline Verified Author - "Finding Jacob Wetterling"
    What list? And please explain why McDonald would lie? What is it that he would gain?

Who were the people on the train in Europe that were so concerned aboutwhat DR said that they reported it to Interpol. What is it that DR said that would be so concerning ?
    Where are you getting the idea that DR said something to anyone on a train in Europe?

The whole thing about Interpol investigation DR was fabricated. Their "investigation" consisted of replying to the BCA asking Interpol if they had investigated DR while he was in Europe. They had not. End of story. McDonald included this information with the search warrant application because the judge was otherwise reluctant to sign the warrant.

Quote Originally Posted by ELOCsoul View Post
    Where are you getting the idea that DR said something to anyone on a train in Europe?

The whole thing about Interpol investigation DR was fabricated. Their "investigation" consisted of replying to the BCA asking Interpol if they had investigated DR while he was in Europe. They had not. End of story. McDonald included this information with the search warrant application because the judge was otherwise reluctant to sign the warrant.
    I am confused. Where did you get the info that there was no Interpol report on a train? That is very specific. The report said people were concerned on a train.

Do you have a reference to it being fabricated?

ELOCsoul is offline Verified Author - "Finding Jacob Wetterling"
    I am confused. Where did you get the info that there was no Interpol report on a train? That is very specific. The report said people were concerned on a train.

Do you have a reference to it being fabricated?
    It's best if you listen to the In The Dark episode, Person of Interest, and then read the documents on that web page.

In a nutshell - McDonald said that Rassier made strange comments about being on a train in Europe. There was nothing about people being concerned about what Rassier said on the train, it was strictly what McDonald manipulated from something Rassier said. So McDonald subsequently contacted Interpol to see they had anything on Rassier. McDonald turned that around to state that Interpol investigated Rassier, stating in his affidavit that "has been further investigated by Interpol regarding comments he made on a train while traveling in Europe"
    Last edited by ELOCsoul; 02-15-2017 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ELOCsoul View Post
    It's best if you listen to the In The Dark episode, Person of Interest, and then read the documents on that web page.

In a nutshell - McDonald said that Rassier made strange comments about being on a train in Europe. There was nothing about people being concerned about what Rassier said on the train, it was strictly what McDonald manipulated from something Rassier said. So McDonald subsequently contacted Interpol to see they had anything on Rassier. McDonald turned that around to state that Interpol investigated Rassier, stating in his affidavit that "has been further investigated by Interpol regarding comments he made on a train while traveling in Europe"
    Thanks for the info and the source. I live in a country where internet service is beyond poor. I cannot listen to the podcast. Thanks!

From today's headlines ...

Onetime 'person of interest' in Wetterling case sues sheriff, others

http://www.startribune.com/onetime-p...day/417439463/

Dan I hope you and your family find peace. Thank you for bringing this case and I hope as a result of your action heads will roll.

Here you go, You may wish to review my comments on WS starting in 2009

Quote Originally Posted by shergal View Post
    Is there anything online about that "ranch"? All I could find about Paynesville was this Scoutmaster who abused boys at his cabin there. http://www.allbusiness.com/governmen...3634660-1.html
    I've been looking with sex abuse boys Paynesville Minnesota chicken turkey farm. Any of those combos and have come up with nothing. But I know for a fact that it is true. A year or 2 after, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Jbrown324320 View Post
    I did not know we had so many child predators in the small towns of upper MN! Read this piece about Duane Allen Hart: http://mn.findacase.com/research/wfr...0003.mn.htm/qx

Human-
    I have no name for the turkey farm worker.

This sure sounds like the guy though!!!!

There is nothing on line about him at all except that court case!

it is him. If you can find more articles in Paynesville, see if he is the turkey farm guy that they say had nothing to do with Jacob.

This so sounds like him because he had molested so many boys!

The fact he fits the time frame and is from Paynesville! How many molesters of that magnitude can there be?

Is he the one that was dismissed about Jared?????????

human, the article mentioned his mother Marie didn't believe the charges. So that obit is correct. BUT the obit says his name is "Allen Duane". The court records have "Duane Allen". There is a pic of him getting sworn in to something in the 1960's. The job corps.

Human-
    Can you link please or copy?

The obit I have is anormal obit.

His mother did not believe the charges? Wow.

I would really like to see his picture, please!

I wonder if he lived on the farm?

Why did I think it was Paynesville?

So there is some perp that was attacking kids in 1987 in Paynesville?

That area sure is filled with ugly events!

Verified Author - "Finding Jacob Wetterling"
    human, I subscribed to Paynesville newspaper archives and came across an article from Jan 30, 1990 for someone named Duane Hart. He offered boys presents and money to lure them. He was arrested for fondling boys from 1987 to 1989 and involved 15 and 11 year old boys. So
    The fact he fits the time frame and is from Paynesville! How many molesters of that magnitude can there be?

Human-

human, the article mentioned his mother Marie didn't believe the charges. So that obit is correct. BUT the obit says his name is "Allen Duane". The court records have "Duane Allen". There is a pic of him getting sworn in to something in the 1960's. The job corps.

Human-

human, I subscribed to Paynesville newspaper archives and came across an article from Jan 30, 1990 for someone named Duane Hart. He offered boys presents and money to lure them. He was arrested for fondling boys from 1987 to 1989 and involved 15 and 11 year old boys. So

Human-

THERE YOU GO! You must have missed it
    Last edited by human; 03-30-2017 at 10:56 PM.

Gosh
    I've been lurking a while😉
    I remember this like it was yesterday. 😞

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Addicted

Lurking or sleuthing, at all hours of the day & night, many times falling asleep with phone in hand/laptop in lap

Will NOT be held liable for the following:

Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Using Contractions Correctly
    Correct use of Acronyms ( should I attempt them )
    Punctuation
    Falling asleep mid response

*terms subject to change without notice*

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast