Found Deceased TX - Andrea Ratliff, 33, Denison, 22 November 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Denison woman missing, family asking for help
issing.jpg

A family is asking for your help to find their loved one who went missing three days ago.

Denison Police confirm a missing person's report was filed for 33-year-old Andrea Ratliff on Tuesday.
http://www.kxii.com/content/news/Denison-woman-missing-family-asking-for-help-402948086.html

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

So gets in fight with boyfriend that night and is then missing in the morning.....

I always wonder when something like this happens - how truly likely she is to have left on purpose. We all know people who there is NO WAY they would go missing on purpose, and miss family Thanksgiving. And there are those who might likely do that.

But yes, "here we go again".

Looking through her facebook page and seeing her boyfriend is organizing searches, I kind of think she might have left. She does a lot of posting on facebook, but it's all memes and pinterest and stuff like that - not anything personal. Nice lace applique patches for rips in couches!

I don't really understand this ... they had a "fight", he went to sleep, and she turned off her phone and quietly tip-toed out of the house? That simply doesn't sound realistic.

Do we know how far she had to walk in the middle of the night to get to the river?

I met Andrea for the first time last Saturday evening. So upsetting. I have heard reports they believe it is her they found at the river.

It looks like it would have been a little over 3 miles (a little farther assuming she was walking on a road). Farther, 8.5 miles to the bridge where she was found.

The article has been updated with additional information since it was first posted.

While police have not identified the body, the family says they came out to the Red River to search because someone found Ratliff's cell phone near Carpenter's Bluff Bridge.

Her boyfriend said the person who found her phone Thursday night, called police and the family.

No "official" confirmation that it is Andrea as yet, but the article leaves little doubt.

The autopsy will be done in Oklahoma City. Oklahoma has jurisdiction since the body was found in the river.

So very sad... RIP Andrea

Oh why must this keep happening?

How likely is it she ended her own life? This sounds too much like Brianna Cuoco. I hope Andrea gets better justice if she was indeed murdered.

Why is her hair color described as: "bleached blonde"? Probably a man entering the data, no doubt. Seems disrespectful.

How about a description for a man's hair color as: red toupee (a/k/a "red rug")? Oh, I don't know. I just need to complain about something, to express my anger over what seems to be yet another one gone missing, but not of her own accord.

Is this going to be ruled a suicide?

I have a problem with a fight leading to him going to sleep and then she turned off her phone, sneaked out of the house in the middle of the night, and walked three miles to drown herself. Unless she has a history of mental illness, that just does not make sense. Is he that passive?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back