Man found naked with store manniquin

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A Sioux Falls man is charged with indecent exposure after being found partially unclothed and lying on the floor with a female mannequin in the Washington Pavilion.

Michael James Plentyhorse, 18, 708 N. Dakota Ave., was discovered by a Pavilion security officer at 4:35 p.m. Monday in the Washington High School Alumni Room, police said.

The guard observed Plentyhorse with his pants and underclothing down and lying next to the half-naked female mannequin, a police report states.

“There was inappropriate activity between him and the mannequin. That’s the only way I know how to put it,” Sioux Falls police officer Loren McManus said.

Security staff at the Pavilion say they have noticed the same mannequin has previously been found undressed on several occasions, McManus said.

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/

Plentyhorse!?!?! OMG!!!! hahahahahahahahaha! Why is in stories like this the perps always have a strange name??? :D :D :D

lol I am almost jealous of the manniquin :angel:

But you're missing the best part:

Security staff at the Pavilion say they have noticed the same mannequin has previously been found undressed on several occasions, McManus said.

Ewww! Isn't that a sanitation problem? I mean, who washes the mannequin? And with what? Don't people buy clothes worn by the mannequin?

It saddens me that the mannequin has been violated, but I think its time to put it down.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Marine Mom said:
I heard the mannequin was a *advertiser censored* and lead the poor guy on.

Good one!! :clap: :clap:

kurban.jpg

Hey, I have a couple of those too (in my bedside table) :blushing:

Marine Mom said:
I heard the mannequin was a *advertiser censored* and lead the poor guy on.

That's what I heard. And now the poor guy gets all the blame. :furious:

Jules said:
Plentyhorse!?!?! OMG!!!! hahahahahahahahaha! Why is in stories like this the perps always have a strange name??? :D :D :D

Plentyhorse is a Native American surname (Sioux Falls is near a reservation). Heck, Plentyhorse isn't such a bad name. I went to high school with two Native American girls whose last names were Dogskin and Uses A Knife.

Yakwoman

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back