1002 users online (131 members and 871 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Bessie it was great to see that beautiful face xo

Quote Originally Posted by kpetrova_x View Post
    Bah, thank you for your reply but it didn't work for me
    Give it another go maybe - I stuffed around with it for ages and got it to work ... and I'm not in the US
    I'm not very technical but I'll have another look .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Dogs never bite me. Just humans."
    Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by ediethedog View Post
    Give it another go maybe - I stuffed around with it for ages and got it to work ... and I'm not in the US
    I'm not very technical but I'll have another look .

Thank-you!! I'll have a click about!!
    "Later that night I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world
    and whispered, where does it hurt?
    It answered everywhere... everywhere... everywhere."
    _

- Имaте Петрова огъня -_

- You have the Petrova fire -

(That property of the brothers was creeeeepy. I wonder if there are 2 other bodies buried there...)

I am finding episodes 5 & 6 are locked if you aren't a cable subscriber (via PC or app). Hopefully that will change. I didn't encounter the lock on episodes 1-4.

I am not a cable subscriber. So it goes.

ETA: I am sure I can glean all the pertinent info in the threads! I have some catching up to do.
    Last edited by watergirl62; 11-28-2016 at 06:48 AM.

OT: Can someone tell me if there's a thread for episode 4? I can't seem to locate it. TIA

Quote Originally Posted by neesaki View Post
    OT: Can someone tell me if there's a thread for episode 4? I can't seem to locate it. TIA
    Yes. Here is the link.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...e-Edge-of-Town

Had trouble sleeping after watching episodes 5 & 6. These were nightmares come true. What stands out to me is that LISK is not involved with the Daytona killings. I felt such a saddness for all the women at the bar living on the edge of life. It seems so easy for someone to come in and take their lives and no one would really miss them. Rachel said it best "They come to live here in a Hazy Permanent Place."

There was a time I thought of moving to Daytona but I am glad I never did it. The women lived such down on their luck lives and looked older than their years. Drinking, drugging, prostitution as a way of life, desperation. I wanted to scoop them all up and show them that life could be better. I hope the killer/s are caught and some respect is shown for the loss of their lives.
    The U.S. Court of Appeals later ruled that Whitman wasn’t liable for the EPA’s claims, because she did not intend any harm.

http://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/i...m-bill-fearon/

https://www.facebook.com/NewJerseySt...0070167714190/

End Of Watch 12/28/2016 Latest innocent victim of 9/11/01
    Going Home 12/30/2016

Can't access either episode w/o a cable subscription -- disappointing, since early indications were that the whole series would be available online.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Quote Originally Posted by scapa View Post
    Can't access either episode w/o a cable subscription -- disappointing, since early indications were that the whole series would be available online.
    The Episodes have been available for free every week since Nov 12th. As with all the shows on A&E they eventually are taken off the site and made available through purchase.

As of right now on the site the episodes are not available. I'm not sure if the final episodes will be avialabe on line. I'll check and let you know as soon as I find out.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

CONCERN: I do not want to seem haughty, but showing the beautiful 15 year old daughter whose mother was a SK's victim and a victim of a SK who may be the one who likes to harass siblings is dangerous. This is a real crime and a really sick killer.

jss3rd is offline Verified Retired Law Enforcement - MENSA member
    Are these cases still open?? Are the only investigative clues available those that are in news articles or essays? If it is still open, I will take the time to read everything you have available and see if I can find some new info. I'm only a couple of hours away from Daytona.

Many thanks for the reply. We're in Europe atm and don't have cable access. Will try to catch up some other way.

best,

s

even web sleuths dont want things posted . my anomily sorry for my poor spelling is that this is happening in canada as well. All I know is that our provinces share data due to the RCMP it horrify's me to know that nothing is being done over there. Help me understand why the people of your states arent getting involved

fascinating episode. The squatter in the field should be glad he wasn't messing with the wrong people-he could have easily ended up on the wrong side of a gun with the way he was acting, or they could have been the police. Really angers me. The Peter Brendt theories of why the killer went cold makes sense to me...it may not be the case always with every serial killer but it makes so much sense that possibly he has a normal life that he wants to maintain right now. I also wonder about the two brothers....while DNA may have cleared them in some avenues I get the feeling that they, or one of them, may be involved in some shady stuff of some sort. Something on that property maybe? I don't know.
    Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.---Patrick Moynihan
    Living in the

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast