1074 users online (175 members and 899 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
Results 241 to 254 of 254
  1. #241
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2
    I had a question about the Neal Falls case. On the last podcast they talked about how they aren't sure if Neal Falls had killed anyone before. I wanted to point out that his murder "tools" basically looked brand new! The shovel was a little dirty, so I believe that had been used for something in the past. But if he had been killing people for more than a decade, I would think his tools would have a lot more wear and tear on them. Does anyone know if this was ever looked into, or if the tools had other traces of old crimes on them?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

  2. #242
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by Knots View Post
    I had a question about the Neal Falls case. On the last podcast they talked about how they aren't sure if Neal Falls had killed anyone before. I wanted to point out that his murder "tools" basically looked brand new! The shovel was a little dirty, so I believe that had been used for something in the past. But if he had been killing people for more than a decade, I would think his tools would have a lot more wear and tear on them. Does anyone know if this was ever looked into, or if the tools had other traces of old crimes on them?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
    Could have also just bought new tools


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #243
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by dc20015 View Post
    Could have also just bought new tools


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You would think a serial killer would hold sentimental value with his tools tho. I imagine most of them take care and reuse that stuff.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

  4. #244
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by Knots View Post
    You would think a serial killer would hold sentimental value with his tools tho. I imagine most of them take care and reuse that stuff.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
    I'm sure they also scrub and file them too


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #245
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1
    Hi I'm new but Clara Grunst was a school friend of mine and was wondering if anything new has been discussed, I believe the trucker who picked her up has everything to do with her being gone.

  6. #246
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    34
    Thank you for this. The Long Hauler route goes right thru West Memphis / Robin Hill and plays right into my theory that the those murders were done by a seasoned long hauler stopping at the Blue Beacon Truck Wash.

  7. #247
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    731
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Jake View Post
    Thank you for this. The Long Hauler route goes right thru West Memphis / Robin Hill and plays right into my theory that the those murders were done by a seasoned long hauler stopping at the Blue Beacon Truck Wash.
    What long haul route?
    Where is Robin Hill?

  8. #248
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by honesty View Post
    What long haul route?
    Where is Robin Hill?
    Robin Hood hills. West Memphis Arkansas


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #249
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    731
    The west Memphis area would be a super hub of truck activity. Thanks for clarifying what you meant about Robin Hood Hills.

    40 and 55 coss each other right in west Memphis where currently there are 4 truck stops in a cluster at that intersection. It is a very busy intersection of interstates linking together. The memphis area itself is a huge activity hub for interstate commerce. You have in the area, just to name a few, FedEx, who brings a huge amount of business via truck and air, you have a few rail yards where containers are brought in and put onto chassis and delivered to many of the warehouses in the not just local area but surrounding businesses. You have a lot of companies who have warehouses in the area to ship from (think regional hubs to be able to deliver product faster to the consumer) Fred's dollar store has a lot of business in the area, there is Nike, Kroger, as well as computer manufacturer warehouses, and video game maker warehouses. These are just a few examples, as there are literally thousands of warehouses and manufacturers in the metro and surrounding areas. And let's not forget about the river, a lot of things are moved via the mighty Mississippi river.

    Memphis is unique in a way as many forms of transportation are used in the area. You will see dry van's, refrigerated trailers, flat beds, rail containers, car haulers, bulk grain and bulk liquid trailers. Also memphis has a petroleum hub where tanker trucks load up full of fuel and deliver to the surrounding areas with gasoline of different grades and diesel fuel. I've often wondered just how many tractor trailers are in Memphis at any given time. Literally if a crime is committed by a long haul truck driver it's a needle in a haystack because of the population at any given hour of truckers in the metro area.

    Memphis is a dangerous city! Anything one would want can be found there. Prostitution, strip bars, drugs, gangs, human trafficking, culture, history, economic diversity, education opportunities, and jobs. Just a little ways south you have a plethora of casino action, and dog races right there in the west Memphis area. One can go to Memphis for a variety of reasons. There are 2 children's hospitals, and many medical specialist in the area that bring people near and far. You have the scene downtown for entertainment. Also downtown is the bus station which is very shady to go to. There as well as other places you will find a lot of transient activity.

  10. #250
    Quote Originally Posted by honesty View Post
    The west Memphis area would be a super hub of truck activity. Thanks for clarifying what you meant about Robin Hood Hills.

    40 and 55 coss each other right in west Memphis where currently there are 4 truck stops in a cluster at that intersection. It is a very busy intersection of interstates linking together. The memphis area itself is a huge activity hub for interstate commerce. You have in the area, just to name a few, FedEx, who brings a huge amount of business via truck and air, you have a few rail yards where containers are brought in and put onto chassis and delivered to many of the warehouses in the not just local area but surrounding businesses. You have a lot of companies who have warehouses in the area to ship from (think regional hubs to be able to deliver product faster to the consumer) Fred's dollar store has a lot of business in the area, there is Nike, Kroger, as well as computer manufacturer warehouses, and video game maker warehouses. These are just a few examples, as there are literally thousands of warehouses and manufacturers in the metro and surrounding areas. And let's not forget about the river, a lot of things are moved via the mighty Mississippi river.

    Memphis is unique in a way as many forms of transportation are used in the area. You will see dry van's, refrigerated trailers, flat beds, rail containers, car haulers, bulk grain and bulk liquid trailers. Also memphis has a petroleum hub where tanker trucks load up full of fuel and deliver to the surrounding areas with gasoline of different grades and diesel fuel. I've often wondered just how many tractor trailers are in Memphis at any given time. Literally if a crime is committed by a long haul truck driver it's a needle in a haystack because of the population at any given hour of truckers in the metro area.

    Memphis is a dangerous city! Anything one would want can be found there. Prostitution, strip bars, drugs, gangs, human trafficking, culture, history, economic diversity, education opportunities, and jobs. Just a little ways south you have a plethora of casino action, and dog races right there in the west Memphis area. One can go to Memphis for a variety of reasons. There are 2 children's hospitals, and many medical specialist in the area that bring people near and far. You have the scene downtown for entertainment. Also downtown is the bus station which is very shady to go to. There as well as other places you will find a lot of transient activity.
    They literally advertise drugs on the cb at that love's. The company I worked for has a terminal there and I stopped there about once a week because I could take the company car and get my nails done, buy groceries, etc. West Memphis is rough.

    Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk


  11. #251
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    731
    Quote Originally Posted by IrisesAndDaffodils View Post
    They literally advertise drugs on the cb at that love's. The company I worked for has a terminal there and I stopped there about once a week because I could take the company car and get my nails done, buy groceries, etc. West Memphis is rough.

    Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
    They sure do.
    White smoke, black smoke, green smoke.
    They have it all according to their cb talk. But... not all of that is real. There are many sting operations that go on over there. I've watched it go down with my own eyes.
    They'll bang on your truck there and wake you up too wanting you to buy crap off them like stolen and fake jewelry and all kinds if electronics.
    I was just at the Loves in WM a few weeks back. It is not a very nice place by any means.

  12. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by honesty View Post
    They sure do.
    White smoke, black smoke, green smoke.
    They have it all according to their cb talk. But... not all of that is real. There are many sting operations that go on over there. I've watched it go down with my own eyes.
    They'll bang on your truck there and wake you up too wanting you to buy crap off them like stolen and fake jewelry and all kinds if electronics.
    I was just at the Loves in WM a few weeks back. It is not a very nice place by any means.
    And their subway is filthy!

    Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

  13. #253
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    34
    My last post doesn't look like it posted. I will 're address. West Memphis junction by robin hill has changed since the robin hill murders. The blue beacon has moved and the land has been developed a bit. When these murders.first happened not sure of the traffic but sure it was relative to the era. Like I have mentioned the reason we do not have a profile is because these were collateral damage murders so it is on the outside of the murderers MO. Meaning the boys happened upon something already in progress. Maybe a body was being dumped and they saw it. Or walked up on a bad situation. There could have been more than one person there. We know that there has already been one set of long haulers working together or in tandem, a female and a male killing couple. It might have been easy to garner the THREE children's trust with a female present. A needle in a haystack for sure. I think the time to have searched for this killer was when it happened not now. I feel the THREE both the living and dead were much like the GILCOs in that the investigation system looked at these poor boys, all six were not worth the man hours to find the real killer or killers. But instead pushed back on the community of disenfranchised.

  14. #254
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Danse_Macabre View Post
    Yes! I was wearing black jeans and a black t-shirt. nothing tight either!
    I am new to this thread and site, so forgive me if you have answered this before.

    When that trucker made that comment to you, I immediately got chills. The way he said it was almost as if *he* felt that way looking at you. Maybe it was the way it edited, or maybe it was just me- but did you get any bad vibes from that?

    P.S. Love the show, just discovered and watched over the last 3 days. I hope there is another season. One of the best true crime shows on.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2013, 10:02 AM
  2. UK - "I shot a killer monkey" : "What did you do during the war, daddy?"
    By wfgodot in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-26-2012, 11:16 AM
  3. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 02:11 AM
  4. Replies: 138
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 12:50 PM

Tags for this Thread