1324 users online (228 members and 1096 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Please sign and share my petition to make ViCAP reporting mandatory for all LE agencies

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/951/833/578/

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

With the huge possibility that many of these murders are committed by long haul truck drivers, why don't they do a DNA- swab on each trucker. Make it mandatory. No DNA- sample no license to drive a big rig. I mean this amount of murders needs to be looked at long and hard. I have a feeling if they could get DNA- from them all, most of these murders would be solved.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert Einstein

Everything I write is my very own opinion unless I give a link. I can and will change my mind when the evidence leads me in another direction.

PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

What a brave girl! She has most likely saved many lives..

-Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

So glad Heather survived Neal Falls! God Blessed her with Life & She Was the End to His Terror.

Holy moly, this show is insanely good and heartbreaking. I live in central FL and didn't realize the magnitude of the unsolved murders happening, literally, in my backyard. Likewise, it breaks my heart to know that so many people are discarded like trash; no one deserves to be treated so poorly in life or death.
    Last edited by Blueeyedbrowngirl; 11-27-2016 at 12:04 AM.

WOW, "Murder Accountability Project" solving of Homicides are declining! Is there a phenomena there or is it that there are more homicides occurring resulting in less solved.

LISK possibility

If there is a possibility that this is the LISK then what about his connection to Atlantic City, i mean lets think about this if he found Heather on backpage.com and LISK was involved with the backpage website as well then that makes me think now that they are really connected . I, myself, living in Atlantic City personally know some girls or even know of some people that advertise themselves on backpage.com it is very much used which could easily mean he had something to do with the Black Horse Pike murders as well. I have a personal friend who is a truck driver living in Colorado who came down to the South Jersey Area and parked his truck at the Rest stop Farley Service Center on the Garden State Parkway , i wonder if that is a spot frequented by trucker serial killers. This show is really making me aware of my surroundings.

"Point your shovels.." I like that.

-Nin

Awesome work KS crew!

-Nin

Bravo Rachel and Josh! Very well done!!

So, who has already looked up this guy Neal Falls???

Special episode for sure! 'Just hope there were lots of viewers... more than WS-ers, and particularly law enforcement.

Quote Originally Posted by PositiveLight View Post
    With the huge possibility that many of these murders are committed by long haul truck drivers, why don't they do a DNA- swab on each trucker. Make it mandatory. No DNA- sample no license to drive a big rig. I mean this amount of murders needs to be looked at long and hard. I have a feeling if they could get DNA- from them all, most of these murders would be solved.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    I don't know if obtaining dna swabs on all truckers is possible, but it seems there should be some type of "trucker tracking task force".

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast