1317 users online (231 members and 1086 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fred&edna View Post
    I don't know if obtaining dna swabs on all truckers is possible, but it seems there should be some type of "trucker tracking task force".
    Maybe that is already happening with the electronic logs and GPS tracking that is now becoming mandatory in that field. Not necessarily DNA, but tracking going on for sure. Thank goodness, maybe these sickos who give good truck drivers a bad name will be caught and the interstates will be a safer place.

Seeing Neal's tools and boots made me shudder. Seeing his "hit list" for later potential kills was just horrifying. A lot of lives were saved by that woman. Wow

I feel like I should comment on Heather's interview. I know she wouldn't like this, but I feel terribly sorry for her. She's in the clutches of her addiction. I hope she gets help and can move on with a clean life. Boy she deserves it like all these women do. Just b/c they have an addiction and make poor choices doesn't mean that 1 day thy won't be able to beat it. That decision and possibility is stolen from them when they're preyed upon and killed. That really truly bothers me bc they're forever remembered in that way, their chance was stolen.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Lightbulb http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-real-life-mystery-of-texas-killing-fields/

Quote Originally Posted by creepedout View Post
    Have a feeling we're going to be looking at cases like this one:

https://longhaulterritorykiller.wordpress.com/
    I submitted this link & urged CUE to contact Houston, TX. LEO for DNA from their Unsolved Homicides along I-45 from Houston, TX to Galveston, TX for any possible links to John Wayne Boyer in your link as he used to long haul truck to Houston, TX. Hope it brings closure to some of their unsolved homicides of women. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-real...illing-fields/

Great work Josh and Rachael but I have to say that I am lost down that rabbit hole. It is more vast and sad than I could have ever imagined! I am not going to lose focus. I have personal connections to the GB4/GB4 cases that I have to stick to investigating. Otherwise my head would EXPLODE!

I don't believe so....The AC4 killer had to know that motel. No "outsider" would have gone near that place without knowing it. It is a scary place! JMO. PS. I think the AC4 girls were all working "the track", not pack page or CL.
    Quote Originally Posted by tiaraamariee View Post
    If there is a possibility that this is the LISK then what about his connection to Atlantic City, i mean lets think about this if he found Heather on backpage.com and LISK was involved with the backpage website as well then that makes me think now that they are really connected . I, myself, living in Atlantic City personally know some girls or even know of some people that advertise themselves on backpage.com it is very much used which could easily mean he had something to do with the Black Horse Pike murders as well. I have a personal friend who is a truck driver living in Colorado who came down to the South Jersey Area and parked his truck at the Rest stop Farley Service Center on the Garden State Parkway , i wonder if that is a spot frequented by trucker serial killers. This show is really making me aware of my surroundings.

Quote Originally Posted by Bull Dozer View Post
    Hi, just registered and watching the show for the first time. I have a couple of degrees in criminal justice so I will be responding some about some things that may be important, but could possibly be overlooked. I do agree that there are many, many serial killers all over the country.
    Welcome to WebSleuths!
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert Einstein

Everything I write is my very own opinion unless I give a link. I can and will change my mind when the evidence leads me in another direction.

Another fantastic eye-opening show!
    Josh and Rachel were very calm cool and collected and very approachable to the wide variety of people interviewed for the show, no wonder people were willing to talk to them.

One small thing caught my attention when Rachel spoke to one trucker in his truck and asked him what would happen to her if she was on her own.... He said something about her getting mistaken as a prostitute because of the way she was dressed.
    Unless i missed something, Rachel was wearing a simple and modest black t shirt, what is up with that comment?!
    imo.

LISK may be linked to Satanism.

I believe these killings can be linked to satanism. The way some the killings were done are similar to other satanic serial killers. They were sexual, used a rope tourniquet, and he is killing with other people including being helped by corrupt cops like officer Burke. Satanists have a high sex, they use strangulation because they like to see pain.(Gacy called his rope tourniquet"The Rope Trick") Satanists are high, the one in San Francisco is led by an Army General-Temple Of Set) David Berkowitz had people helping him as well.
    Last edited by Lastyear; 11-27-2016 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Needed Tittle

Quote Originally Posted by BigCityAccountant View Post
    So, who has already looked up this guy Neal Falls???
    Neal Falls thread on WS.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...php?p=11945795
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

I am so hooked!! Always left with a cliffhanger....must re-watch each episode so I don't miss any detail! So well-done and suspenseful.

How long is the series? will it be more than 1 season?

Quote Originally Posted by dotr View Post
    Another fantastic eye-opening show!
    Josh and Rachel were very calm cool and collected and very approachable to the wide variety of people interviewed for the show, no wonder people were willing to talk to them.

One small thing caught my attention when Rachel spoke to one trucker in his truck and asked him what would happen to her if she was on her own.... He said something about her getting mistaken as a prostitute because of the way she was dressed.
    Unless i missed something, Rachel was wearing a simple and modest black t shirt, what is up with that comment?!
    imo.

Yes! I was wearing black jeans and a black t-shirt. nothing tight either!

Quote Originally Posted by kat913 View Post
    I am so hooked!! Always left with a cliffhanger....must re-watch each episode so I don't miss any detail! So well-done and suspenseful.

How long is the series? will it be more than 1 season?
    Thanks! 8 episodes, just 1 season for now... we will see!
    -Rachel

Quote Originally Posted by fred&edna View Post
    I don't know if obtaining dna swabs on all truckers is possible, but it seems there should be some type of "trucker tracking task force".
    Yes they need a system for sure.
    I think DNA and fingerprints should be obtained. THe good truckers won't mind, the bad ones will resist. explaining why it's needed the good guys will help and be cooperative. I don't know how they will do it. Maybe make them redo all of their license and when doing so they have DNA obtained and fingerprints are too. Once you've done that there is no need to retest. DNA and fingerprints don't change.If they are innocent then they won't mind at all. JMOO of course
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert Einstein

Everything I write is my very own opinion unless I give a link. I can and will change my mind when the evidence leads me in another direction.

Thanks Rachel...you are one brave woman! That was kinda creepy comment trucker made in such close quarters! I would have been leaping out!! I can;t wait to see how you wrap series up! Josh is a wonderful commentator/narrator. Love every second!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast