Still Missing CA - Enrique Rios, 16, Esparto, Oct 2016 & Elijah Moore, 17, Woodland, Nov 2016 *GUILTY*

greycoupon

Reaction score
2 Yolo County teens missing for weeks
SACRAMENTO - The mothers of two Yolo County teenagers are pleading for their return. Enrique Rios, 16 and Elijah Moore, 17, go to school together. Neither have cars.

Enrique went missing six weeks ago. Elijah went missing three weeks later. There are no leads, and their moms said they will put up missing posters until they get answers.

The Vanished podcast did an episode on this on Tuesday. I'm listening to it now. Poscast link

Alicia Moore is Elijah's mom and Lola Rios is Enrique's mom...

Both mothers said their sons were not angels. They recently got in trouble for fighting at school and were moved to a continuation school and placed on probation. Because they had good behavior, the teens were able to work in a construction program where they made money and learned different trades. Enrique is the only one that has ever ran away before but never this long.

“There is nothing to suggest he was doing anything else other than school and work,” Moore said.

They vanished without a trace, Elijah on his way home, and Enrique with a text that said he needed to be free.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.abc1...-weeks/356071978?client=ms-android-sonymobile

"On November 4, 2016, Elijah Moore, 17, cashed a check at a check cashing business at 155 Main Street in Woodland. Then, just before 4 p.m., he called his mother. That’s the last time anyone has heard from him...

Elijah is described as Black, 5 feet 11 inches tall, and weighs about 200 pounds. He has with short hair and brown eyes. He was seen wearing a black hoodie sweatshirt, yellow shirt, green backpack, khaki pants, and tan work boots."

elijah-moore.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/sacramen...-suspicious/amp/?client=ms-android-sonymobile

hopefully they get more coverage and support and are found safe. I'm concerned about the text from Enrique though.

Great information from the mothers in that podcast. My heart hurts for both mothers.

I realize that LE has limited time and resources, but what would it take, one phone call to get the surveillance video from the cash checking place? It would be a travesty if that video isn't preserved.

I noticed that these two went to school in Woodland just a few miles from where Sherri Papini was found. I don't see any obvious connection, but the timing and geographical proximity does seem like a big coincidence. Hopefully they weren't somehow victims of the same abductors.

From link:

Now, calls to Enrique’s cell phone go straight to voicemail, and there’s been no data usage since he disappeared — both highly unusual for a boy who uses his phone “like 24/7,” his mother said.

The teen who also prided himself on his appearance took no clothing or other personal belongings, Rios added. She’s hoping he might have touched base with friends in Davis, where the family once lived...

He called me and said, ‘Mom, I’ll be home in a little bit,’ and he never made it home,” Alicia Moore said. She added that her son has no history of running away, and she knew of no arguments or other problems that would make him want to leave.

“He’s a mama’s boy,” she said. “There was no reason for my son to vanish into thin air.”...

Moore suspects someone, likely an adult, befriended the teen boys “and lured them off somewhere.” She said she’s urged investigators to look into whether they’ve fallen victim to a human-trafficking operation.

How have I only heard of this. I wish news stations did a missing picture each day and a story. Every media outlet should do this. So sad that only certain cases get media attention.

still missing: http://www.abc10.com/news/local/davis/two-yolo-county-teens-are-still-missing/370548962

missingboys_1481786072265_7351115_ver1.0.jpg

So sad. No new updates. My heart hurts for these mothers.

“There’s so many emotions that’s coming, with not knowing,” Elijah Moore’s mother Alicia Moore said. “And knowing someone knows something and no ones come forward to say anything.”

“It’s not getting any easier it’s getting harder,” Enrique Rios’s mother Lola Rios said

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2016...families-plead-for-answers-at-woodland-vigil/

I have been following this since I heard the podcast, it really scares me. I just listened to the update that has new information. There is another person missing from that construction program but he is 28. http://www.thevanishedpodcast.com/episodes/2017/2/12/episode-64-enrique-rios-elijah-moore-and-oscar-alcaraz-update
Thanks for the link, kelli. I need to re-listen to the first one as well, it's been awhile. Very disturbing that there may be other linkable cases.

Sent from my LG-H740 using Tapatalk

I just listened to both podcasts and definitely strange that there are 3 people missing from the same school/work program. Enrique's mother stated that there are only 15 students chosen for the work program and 2 of them turn up missing? And another from the adult work program? Hard to assume this is just coincidental.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back