Found Deceased MO - Brandon Herring, 21, Raytown, 21 November 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Search for missing Raytown man leads family to bullet riddled apartment
Brandon%20Herring_1480205697802_50434741_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Family and friends searching for a missing Raytown, Mo. man discovered a chilling scene Saturday.

Brandon Herring, 21, has been missing since Monday.

"He missed Thanksgiving with his family, so that's why we're really pressed about getting him home," says family member Dallas Parker. "He definitely needs to be home because he has a baby that's due next week."
http://www.kshb.com/news/crime/sear...family-to-apartment-riddled-with-bullet-holes

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Brandon Herring was last heard from on November 22, 2016. His mother, Rhonda Herring, spoke with him around 1:00 p.m. that day to check in, and he told her he was out and loved her. Nothing seemed amiss about the conversation. When she called back 15 minutes later to ask him another question, his phone was off. After no one else was able to get ahold of him, and he didn't return to the family home in Raytown, Missouri, family members reported him missing. Several days later, a woman called saying she saw Brandon sitting on the steps of the Park Meadows Apartment complex in Kansas City. Family members went to the complex, where they say they found several shell casings and a shot in window. It's unclear if the scene there is connected in any way to Brandon's disappearance.

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...ssing-america-65-people-still-missing-n691281

Within the Twisted Reach podcast got one of the murder suspects to talk to them. Tragedy aside, the guy is funny af.

If "The Uncle" isnt arrested from that interview KC needs new police.

Mom says she knows who killed her son but still no arrest: http://fox4kc.com/2017/11/21/mother...-yet-no-charges-have-been-filed-a-year-later/

Herring’s body was reportedly found by a team searching for missing woman, Jessica Runions. Runions went missing in September after leaving a party.

“I try not to think about the pain, the feelings. They're there every day because I wake up every day with my son not here,” Rhonda said.

Rhonda said she knows who killed her son, and why. But no charges have ever been filed.

"The police have been telling me they need more evidence. A young lady heard them when they shot Brandon in the truck, but she didn't see it," Rhonda explained. "Jealousy. It was about money. Brandon was trying to buy a new car, get an apartment for his new son and his fiancée."

Much more at link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By Alex Love: Jan 24 2024
'After all this time, Rhonda Herring hasn’t given up in her search for justice in her son’s murder case. However, she wants to know what detectives are doing to help people like her as investigations get older.

All Rhonda has left of her son are pictures around the house. He’s on her mind from the time she gets up to when she goes to bed.'

''For more than a decade, Sgt. Mark Slater has been with the Homicide Unit and vows his team will never quit on an unsolved case. While a rise in homicides in Kansas City has added a workload, he insists they’re still investigating each case.

“These detectives are extremely dedicated and on occasion, you have to make them stop because they’ll investigate and just keep going,” Sgt. Slater said. “And you’ll see them too exhausted to go on. So, we’ll activate another squad.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back