815 users online (105 members and 710 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJustice View Post
    I believe that James Bissett and Robert Lanieri were both murdered but their bodies were made to look like a suicide. To anyone with a normal functioning brain the summary given by the media regarding the circumstances of their death makes absolutely no sense and should have been investigated further.
    Why would RL kill himself? What reason was given?

Quote Originally Posted by JJJustice View Post
    I believe that James Bissett and Robert Lanieri were both murdered but their bodies were made to look like a suicide. To anyone with a normal functioning brain the summary given by the media regarding the circumstances of their death makes absolutely no sense and should have been investigated further.
    Do you belive Bisset has something to do with Gilgo?

Itís interesting that the charity listed in the obituary where donations can be sent to is only a 3 minute drive from where Colleen McNamee was last seen. (1316 Motor Pkwy - 1860 Veterans Memorial Hwy, both Islandia). I canít tell what was there before the charity offices. Itís probably just a coincidence.
    "Intelligence, as well, is really a kind of taste: taste in ideas. (One of the facts to be reckoned with is that taste tends to develop very unevenly. It's rare that the same person has good visual taste and good taste in people and taste in ideas.)" -Susan Sontag

Quote Originally Posted by WesternArtist View Post
    Itís interesting that the charity listed in the obituary where donations can be sent to is only a 3 minute drive from where Colleen McNamee was last seen. (1316 Motor Pkwy - 1860 Veterans Memorial Hwy, both Islandia). I canít tell what was there before the charity offices. Itís probably just a coincidence.

I live in the area I can look into it and iam starting to feel that this is not a coincidence. There is just to many and what I find funny with this case is police are quick to say coincidence but any other case they would say something different.
    Last edited by Anonymous19; 10-30-2017 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous19 View Post
    I live in the area I can look into it and iam starting to feel that this is not a coincidence. There is just to many and what I find funny with this case is police are quick to say coincidence but any other case they would say something different.
    It looks like STALCO Construction is in the same building (purchased it in 2007, moved in in 2009). They have had many high profile public projects on LI. I have never been able to figure out where exactly the rehab was that McNamee was a patient was at when she disappeared though. There’s one nearby but I think it’s more of a men’s clean and sober living now. Determining that would be interesting. I don’t know the whose who of LI but perhaps a local digging into some of that can see more connections.
    "Intelligence, as well, is really a kind of taste: taste in ideas. (One of the facts to be reckoned with is that taste tends to develop very unevenly. It's rare that the same person has good visual taste and good taste in people and taste in ideas.)" -Susan Sontag

It looks like STALCO Construction is in the same building (purchased it in 2007, moved in in 2009). They have had many high profile public projects on LI. I have never been able to figure out where exactly the rehab was that McNamee was a patient was at when she disappeared though. Thereís one nearby but I think itís more of a menís clean and sober living now. Determining that would be interesting. I donít know the whose who of LI but perhaps a local digging into some of that can see more connections.
    That may be hard considering me not knowing what you see in all of it, Bitrollf killed her and bitrolf is from Manorville. Now did Bitrolf dump the bodyís in his Neigborhood the profiler said most Killers donít dump bodyís in there neigborhood , And how do you think investigating this area could lead to finding LISK? Iam sorry but itís hard to follow what your getting at.
    Last edited by Anonymous19; 10-30-2017 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous19 View Post
    That may be hard considering me not knowing what you see in all of it, Bitrollf killed her and bitrolf is from Manorville. Now did Bitrolf dump the body’s in his Neigborhood the profiler said most Killers don’t dump body’s in there neigborhood , And how do you think investigating this area could lead to finding LISK? Iam sorry but it’s hard to follow what your getting at.
    I really do think it’s most likely a coincidence. This is where McNamee went missing from, not where she was found. The only possible connection would be if the owners of this construction company or charity are connected to others involved and/or if the rehab was on the same property and there’s a connection that way. It was mostly just an observation.

I really do think itís most likely a coincidence. This is where McNamee went missing from, not where she was found. The only possible connection would be if the owners of this construction company or charity are connected to others involved and/or if the rehab was on the same property and thereís a connection that way. It was mostly just an observation.
    Ok so she went missing from that location, Then she was Killed By JB, If JB and LISK are connected then LISK would have gaven JB her location , in order to do that LISK would have to have some employment or contact with whatever was in that area. This is being based in the Theroy by the Amature profiler on KS that said find the Manorville Butcher and you can find LISK? It may be coincidence it may not, Just hard to look into with out knowing who to look for, now if one of the suspects worked there or had any ties to that area thatís a big question mark.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17