Deceased/Not Found NC - Christopher 'Cole' Thomas, 22, Benson, 25 Nov 2016 *Arrests*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
15259382_1607871429519029_1448358129256297533_o.png.jpg

https://​

I wonder what he does that he was traveling for. It's weird to see him connected to 3 states that I have lived in and a city so close to my current one (I'm literally only 8 mins away from Benson! )
I hope we get more information on why he suddenly came to NC, how he traveled here and why those 2 cities are stated.

Hmmmm...we need a lot more info.

Is his vehicle still missing?

Who saw it sitting at the intersection in Benson on that Friday night?

Did he tell his family he was going to NC for thanksgiving?

According to Benson Police Department, Thomas was last seen by a friend in Benson. Thomas was working in the area of Pine Island, Minnesota, when he unexpectedly traveled to North Carolina.

I wonder why he went to NC?

I shared Cole's flyer with the following news sources/Facebook pages to help spread the word in the areas of Benson and Goldsboro NC.

Goldboro Daily News
WITN
WTVD News
WNCN CBS News North Carolina
TWC News North Caroliina
Johnston County News Observer
Town of Benson NC
WNCT-TV

I shared Cole's flyer with the following news sources/Facebook pages to help spread the word in the areas of Benson and Goldsboro NC.

Goldboro Daily News
WITN
WTVD News
WNCN CBS News North Carolina
TWC News North Caroliina
Johnston County News Observer
Town of Benson NC
WNCT-TV

Thanks Blood Hound!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know we have a flyer from missing pieces but I wanted to share another.
If Cole was wearing a hat, he may be hard to id but if he was shirtless...yes I know the weather is cooler but it appears he goes to the gym and would be easier to id from his tattoo

829ebf5f3be5becebb3e566315d72d96.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I keep wondering if the visit to nc involved a female relationship ship or a male friend/relationship?
I noticed Benson, NC is 45 mins to both Fort Bragg and Seymour Johnson?

Sorry if I am out of the loop, but who is Seymour Johnson? Oh, I see, it is a military base. I googled it.

Sorry if I am out of the loop, but who is Seymour Johnson? Oh, I see, it is a military base. I googled it.
Sorry, I should have added Air Force Base. I am still adjusting to civilian life.

what are the chances he is still in MN?

Weird. I was reading about a female that did this back in the summer (from up north...maybe North Dakota?). Still haven't found her. If I recall, she had passed a cop car and got scared because she had a warrant.

Self-professed family member with initials SD says family knows the story doesn't add up.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

On the fb page of SD, there is the saddest photo of Cole's little brother with a sign that says he misses his brother. So, so sad!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back