1574 users online (253 members and 1321 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

NC - Dawnn Ward, 40, & Taylor Carroll, 14, Everetts, 27 Nov 2016 *Arrests*

http://wp.me/p5MgcM-1jZo

Now Jeffrey Ward says he was overtaken by demons.... Confessed to the murders but says he did them while he was "blacked out".... I hope he gets the death penalty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bogart64 View Post

Now Jeffrey Ward says he was overtaken by demons.... Confessed to the murders but says he did them while he was "blacked out".... I hope he gets the death penalty

BBM.

Ughhh...
    "Later that night I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world
    and whispered, where does it hurt?
    It answered everywhere... everywhere... everywhere."_

Likely to find me online _
    in the middle of the night

The document also lists multiple crimes potentially committed by Ward and his brother Jerrett Ward, who is accused of accessory to murder. Items recovered in Ward’s home link him to other crimes in the area of the murders.

Born and raised in Texas, 25 years in Arizona
    Well there you have it............he blacked out and can't remember anything.

We'll never know the true reason "why ?" .

At least he'll be locked up the rest of his life.

*rolls eyes* What, is he trying to set up an insanity defense now? He's so vile.

Quote Originally Posted by steelman View Post

I think it is interesting how he said it happened during "one of his blackout episodes" .... So apparently this happens often or at least prior to this yet he's never murdered anyone before during one of these alleged blackout episodes. I hope this just makes it worse for him

...and his brother also blacked out?
    ...and demons a family thing.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This makes me angry! I bet Dawnn and Taylor remember. Hoe convenient not to remember!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thing is, he seems to remember he blacked out. So......yeah. Good luck with that, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy1 View Post
    Thing is, he seems to remember he blacked out. So......yeah. Good luck with that, dude.
    He apparently also remembers what he did while he was "blacked out" since he confessed to it. What a POS.
    RESCUE IS MY DRUG AND THE SHELTER IS MY DEALER
    Give me the old, the sick, the blind, the bald, the three-legged.
    The perfectly imperfect.
    The broken.
    I'll try to put him back together.
    Even if I can't, I will give him back his dignity.

RIP, my little buddy Golyo (2000-2017)
    I miss your crazy canine antics more than I can say. I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by DogRescuer View Post
    He apparently also remembers what he did while he was "blacked out" since he confessed to it. What a POS.
    So he remembers he blacked out. And he remembers he killed them while blacked out. But he don't remember why? Seems he remembers what suits him when it suits him.
    "Later that night I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world
    and whispered, where does it hurt?
    It answered everywhere... everywhere... everywhere."_

Likely to find me online _
    in the middle of the night

Hi I'm the mother to jayla ward....the daughter of Jeffrey ward....who passed away. I just have to address some things I have read up here. First off my baby's passing has nothing to do with Jeff and what he did so she shoulder even be apart of this conversation....she was a happy baby she did nothing but smile and laugh. And my world will never be the same. I will never be the same. Losing her has destroyed me....and just so y'all know Jeffrey and dawn were not together....me and Jeffrey just broke up before he did what he did im not proud of it...but it's the truth and I refuse to lie. After the death of jayla Jeffrey started doing drugs and it was the reason i left him he became angry and lashed out...why he did what he did i do not know. It was evil and there isnt any excuse....i know what he has told me but I don't car to hear it. Because I am constantly defending my daughter's name now...everyone hears what he did and automatically assume there some evil story behind my baby's death...and her memory means so much more than just a story people can add to and spread...her name was jayla Alexis ward she was 9 months and 5 days old she was so loved and she is missed everyday and what happened to her was a tragic accident...but it has nothing to do with what her dumbass dad did. I pray for the family's of dawn and Taylor I was close with them and there family...now I may have misspelled some stuff in here but I was rushing and I just want everyone to know my daughter has nothing to do with this horrible story...

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylasmommy View Post
    Hi I'm the mother to jayla ward....the daughter of Jeffrey ward....who passed away. I just have to address some things I have read up here. First off my baby's passing has nothing to do with Jeff and what he did so she shoulder even be apart of this conversation....she was a happy baby she did nothing but smile and laugh. And my world will never be the same. I will never be the same. Losing her has destroyed me....and just so y'all know Jeffrey and dawn were not together....me and Jeffrey just broke up before he did what he did im not proud of it...but it's the truth and I refuse to lie. After the death of jayla Jeffrey started doing drugs and it was the reason i left him he became angry and lashed out...why he did what he did i do not know. It was evil and there isnt any excuse....i know what he has told me but I don't car to hear it. Because I am constantly defending my daughter's name now...everyone hears what he did and automatically assume there some evil story behind my baby's death...and her memory means so much more than just a story people can add to and spread...her name was jayla Alexis ward she was 9 months and 5 days old she was so loved and she is missed everyday and what happened to her was a tragic accident...but it has nothing to do with what her dumbass dad did. I pray for the family's of dawn and Taylor I was close with them and there family...now I may have misspelled some stuff in here but I was rushing and I just want everyone to know my daughter has nothing to do with this horrible story...
    I'm so sorry for the loss of your baby girl. I pray you can find peace. You've had to deal with a lot of trauma - please seek some professional help to help you work through it so you can move forward in your life.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13