1115 users online (198 members and 917 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

CA - Gary Musgrave & Alla Bartoshchuk, Sequoia National Park, 25 Nov 2016

[Center]Couple Missing from Sequoia National Park

A nationwide missing persons report has been filed for*Gary William Musgrave*and his new fiance*Alla Bartoshchuk. After seeing them for Thanksgiving dinner on Friday, 11/25, they headed out for Sequoia National Park early Saturday morning 11/26 and nobody has been able to make contact with them since. They were supposed to return on Sunday and neither have showed up for work this week.

https://m.facebook.com/gary.w.musgra...urce=typeahead

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

National Forest for Missing Artist Couple

A nationwide missing persons report has been filed for Gary William Musgrave and Alla Bartoshchuk, an engaged couple with strong ties to the Long Beach community.

Musgrave, who teaches production design at Cal State Long Beach, is also a longtime collaborator with Long Beach artist Jeff McMillan, one-half of the mural-making duo The Draculas. The two have worked together for years, painting murals throughout the city.
    http://lbpost.com/news/2000010040-se...-artist-couple

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

There was another couple recently who went out on their own and were found after they got lost in the desert. I hope this couple is found and unharmed.

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    Oh no! It's freezing at night, cold during the day, and wet weather. I hope they found shelter.
    According to several Facebook posts shared by friends and family, Musgrave and Bartoshchuk headed to Sequoia National Forest early Saturday morning, November 26 and have remained impossible to reach since their departure. They were scheduled to return on Sunday but neither have shown up for work this week.

"Rangers have done a search of areas they could possibly be in, and from cell phone records we know that the last place they had service was in Kernville, which is adjacent to Sequoia National Forest," said Theune.

They were driving a 2006 Toyota Tacoma with extended cab and camper shell, license plate 8D55318. They were also traveling with "Kelso," a large Greyhound with stripes. The ranger station has initiated a search of the national park.

Oh my. I hope this couple AND Kelso are okay! It scares me! It's been so cold at the higher elevations. I sure hope they were prepared for that. I'm sure they got snow at Sequoia. A front passed through Cali Sat. & Sun. Anyone know how much snow Sequoia received? Greyhounds have so little body fat. Cold weather is difficult for them as well.

There are some dangerous roads around Kernville. I'm concerned they may have had an accident!

According to relatives, they've been found. Got snowed in and weren't able to get out. Looks like a happy ending. Haven't seen anything in the media, but Alla and I were in school together so I've been following the family's search on FB. Facebook pages are being updated to show them found safe.

Quote Originally Posted by George Fayne View Post
    According to relatives, they've been found. Got snowed in and weren't able to get out. Looks like a happy ending. Haven't seen anything in the media, but Alla and I were in school together so I've been following the family's search on FB. Facebook pages are being updated to show them found safe.
    Thanks so much for posting. I'm so glad everyone is okay!!

You're welcome! I'm a long-time lurker, but this time I actually knew something that seemed worth posting. Have never had someone I know go missing before. It's been a rough afternoon. Am just glad it ended well.

Thank you, George Fayne. This is such great news!

I am a friend of the missing and they have been found thank you all and thank you so much los2188 for getting the word out!!

Quote Originally Posted by Garygreenbird55 View Post
    I am a friend of the missing and they have been found thank you all and thank you so much los2188 for getting the word out!!
    That means more to me than I can express. I appreciate your kind words. It reassures me that I'm not a waste of time and effort. Thank you kindly.

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    That means more to me than I can express. I appreciate your kind words. It reassures me that I'm not a waste of time and effort. Thank you kindly.

Los, you are anything but a waste of time! What an asset you are to WS!! You start more threads alerting members to the missing than anyone! We would all be lost if not for you my friend!

Long time member, very seldom post, BUT I have to say that I can't believe you would ever think that ANYTHING you post is not worthwhile. I'm always amazed at not only your speed in getting word out, but your heartfelt concern for victims. You are an asset to sleuths and victims.

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

los, you are amazing. I've actually come to depend on you. Only rarely do I come upon a MP before you. I absolutely feel you are not wasting your time, AND I don't think we could even count how many people have you helped. Thank you for always being on top of things, being compassionate, and passionate. Your role here in WS has become invaluable. You are highly regarded and deeply appreciated.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast