901 users online (120 members and 781 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

TN - Lisa, 55, & Joel Guy Sr, 61, slain, dismembered, Knoxville, 25 Nov 2016 *Arrest*

NOXVILLE - Authorities have taken a Louisiana man into custody in connection with the brutal slaying of his parents who were found mutilated in their West Knox County house.

Joel Michael Guy Jr., 28, is charged with two counts of first-degree murder in the death of Lisa and Joel Guy Sr.

"Both suffered multiple, vicious stab wounds as well as dismemberment," said Michael MaClean, a major with the Knox County Sheriff's Office.

He called the crime scene "gruesome" and said remains were found throughout the house. He added that some remains were placed in a homemade acid-based solution, that included bleach and sewer cleaners, in an attempt to get rid of the evidence.

Much more at link.
    GUY_JOEL_16x9_1480528375775_7190305_ver1.0.jpg

http://www.wbir.com/news/local/man-c...x-co/359364832
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

A little more information here. I live in Baton Rouge. They are investigating his apartment right now.

http://www.wafb.com/story/33827587/b...ampaign=buffer

Sometimes the swear filter is really hindersome.

Terrible.

“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”
    ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

Is that his mugshot? If it is, there doesn't seem to be much coherence for the gravity of the situation. I could be reading too much into it, but he appears to be smiling?

I don't think that is a mugshot. Those poor people! They were probably already paying for his tuition and apartment. Poor little darling probably couldn't bleed mom and dad for another penny, so he killed them. POS.

Quote Originally Posted by caribou_birdie View Post
    Is that his mugshot? If it is, there doesn't seem to be much coherence for the gravity of the situation. I could be reading too much into it, but he appears to be smiling?
    no but his mugshot IS in the article CHEL posted. Check those eyes.
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.
    Margaret Mead

Wagara is offline Wishin' and hopin’ and thinkin’ and prayin’...
    How horrible. Those poor daughters.

Sent from my ALCATEL A564C using Tapatalk
    Whatever I say...It's only my opinion.

Yes, thinking of their girls reminds me of what Lori Heimer's daughters and husband have gone thru for the past five months. And the six month anniversary (don't really know what word is appropriate here) of Lori's death is Christmas Day. I'm glad they are close and can be together, and have a few little ones to have fun with during the holidays.
    I hope these sisters can be together and be able to lean on each other. My thoughts and prayers are with them, and siblings, parents, and cousins who will all have to struggle with their loss during the holidays. This should never have to happen to anybody, especially during holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by Wagara View Post
    How horrible. Those poor daughters.

Sent from my ALCATEL A564C using Tapatalk
    And the officers who had to deal with that crime scene...nightmares forever.

His facebook is now down, but it did have a video posted of him and his family on Thanksgiving. So horrible.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

His mugshot (I am assuming it's his mugshot because of the prison stripes and it's posted by local LE) looks just like James Holmes'. Those eyes.....

A little more information in here...

http://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/l...home/94667600/

From your link BUF:

"It would be described as horrific, a very gruesome crime scene," MacLean said.

Officers found clear signs of a struggle in the home.

MacLean would not go into details of the attack, but he noted Joel Guy Jr. "would not be able to overpower his father."

Lisa and Joel Guy Sr. were last seen alive Friday when they moved a boat to a relative's house. The couple, MacLean said, were preparing to relocate to Rogersville, Tenn., to a home that had been in their family for years. They had moved into the Goldenview Lane house in 2007, but recently sold it. The home had been listed for sale for $237,500.

"The new owners actually came by while we were at the home," MacLean said

He looks absolutely demented in his mugshot.

This sort of evil is incomprehensible, but I'm sure there will be a parade of psychologists attempting to explain it. Insanity defense probability of 100%.

I think the perfect defense in this case would be lazy, spoiled rotten little brat syndrome.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast