GUILTY TN - Lisa, 55, & Joel Guy Sr, 61, dismembered, Knoxville, 25 Nov 2016 *Son Arrested*

Tulessa

Reaction score
NOXVILLE - Authorities have taken a Louisiana man into custody in connection with the brutal slaying of his parents who were found mutilated in their West Knox County house.

Joel Michael Guy Jr., 28, is charged with two counts of first-degree murder in the death of Lisa and Joel Guy Sr.

"Both suffered multiple, vicious stab wounds as well as dismemberment," said Michael MaClean, a major with the Knox County Sheriff's Office.

He called the crime scene "gruesome" and said remains were found throughout the house. He added that some remains were placed in a homemade acid-based solution, that included bleach and sewer cleaners, in an attempt to get rid of the evidence.

Much more at link.
GUY_JOEL_16x9_1480528375775_7190305_ver1.0.jpg

http://www.wbir.com/news/local/man-charged-with-killing-mutilating-parents-in-west-knox-co/359364832

Yes, thinking of their girls reminds me of what Lori Heimer's daughters and husband have gone thru for the past five months. And the six month anniversary (don't really know what word is appropriate here) of Lori's death is Christmas Day. I'm glad they are close and can be together, and have a few little ones to have fun with during the holidays.
I hope these sisters can be together and be able to lean on each other. My thoughts and prayers are with them, and siblings, parents, and cousins who will all have to struggle with their loss during the holidays. This should never have to happen to anybody, especially during holidays.

His facebook is now down, but it did have a video posted of him and his family on Thanksgiving. So horrible.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

From your link BUF:

"It would be described as horrific, a very gruesome crime scene," MacLean said.

Officers found clear signs of a struggle in the home.

MacLean would not go into details of the attack, but he noted Joel Guy Jr. "would not be able to overpower his father."

Lisa and Joel Guy Sr. were last seen alive Friday when they moved a boat to a relative's house. The couple, MacLean said, were preparing to relocate to Rogersville, Tenn., to a home that had been in their family for years. They had moved into the Goldenview Lane house in 2007, but recently sold it. The home had been listed for sale for $237,500.

"The new owners actually came by while we were at the home," MacLean said

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back