Sexiest Man Alive

Norma

Pook
Reaction score
Is Matthew McConaughey the sexiest man alive?

story link

Actor Matthew McConaughey, who was arrested in 1999 while playing bongo drums and dancing naked in his Texas home, was named People magazine's "sexiest man alive" on Wednesday.

It is the 20th year the popular culture magazine has offered up lists bestowing honors on a wide range of men it deems notable for sex appeal or other attributes.

GreekSong said:
Anderson Cooper was robbed! :p

They actually picked 14 for this year and one was Cooper. Keith was also chosen!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

I thought it was JDB :waitasec:

(But MM is sexy)

Pook said:
Is Matthew McConaughey the sexiest man alive?

[snip
Actor Matthew McConaughey, who was arrested in 1999 while playing bongo drums and dancing naked in his Texas home, was named People magazine's "sexiest man alive" on Wednesday. snip

You mean you are not allowed to dance naked in your own home???? Or is that just in Texas?
:)

Observer said:
You mean you are not allowed to dance naked in your own home???? Or is that just in Texas?
:)

Apparently he was being rather loud and neighbors complained. Don't know who the heck he lives next to, but the word "azz" comes to mind. :slap: :mad:

Jules said:
Yes he is! He can play naked bongos for me anytime! ;)

Me too! I wanted to go to Austin after this happened just so I could maybe catch a glimpse of his derriere (sp)! He's gorgeous and has such a sexy voice!!!

They pick the same men almost every year....I'm starting to believe it's a popularity content and not a looks.....because every man nominated is not good looking!

I love Matthew! Whew, he just does something for me! I didn't know til yesterday that he was dating Penelope Cruz. Lucky her!

I think I need to see video of the "naked, bongo-drum-playing" incident before I can really make an informed decision on whether he IS the sexiest guy alive.

What do you think ladies?

He has since sold the house and moved on; it was in kind of a conservative area. I think the police found other equipment that night also, like "bongs" (?), but I don't think he was ever charged with anything.

Isn't there a good movie lately he's in? Is it Brokeback Mountain? His career may take off yet.

Lesleegp said:
I love Matthew! Whew, he just does something for me! I didn't know til yesterday that he was dating Penelope Cruz. Lucky her!
Love your Tony Stewart picture!!!!!!!!!

GO SMOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO TRUEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope, not my kind of guy.. I don't care for him.. body? ok, nice body..

I think, and I can't say they are the sexiest man alive, that Jude Law, Johnny Depp and Clive Owens are very sexy... yummy yummo...

Casshew said:
I thought it was JDB :waitasec:

(But MM is sexy)

Thanks Cass ;) But that was in the OLD PEOPLE ISSUE Where I was voted that. :doh:

Julez1054 said:
They pick the same men almost every year....I'm starting to believe it's a popularity content and not a looks.....because every man nominated is not good looking!
wait a minute, wait a minute.. hold the phone... aren't you the Julez that thinks Scott Peterson is handsome & sexy?

indallas2 said:
Love your Tony Stewart picture!!!!!!!!!

GO SMOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO TRUEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! I love him! Cracks me up to hear him called Smoke. I have other pet names for him! :innocent:

Lesleegp said:
Thanks! I love him! Cracks me up to hear him called Smoke. I have other pet names for him! :innocent:
I'm a Truex/Earnhardt fan but I also love Tony and I'm rooting for him this weekend - my 9 year old is a **cough, cough** Jeff Gordon **cough, cough** (hard to even type that name, LOL!!!) fan but he's also pulling for Tony to win.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back