865 users online (91 members and 774 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
    Quote Originally Posted by cool12 View Post
    I think what you'll hear is that she wasn't thinking straight due to a mental breakdown that was occurring so leaving her daughter in a random place wouldn't be so strange.

And a reminder, the article often cited for info is an opinion piece and contained info not reported anywhere else. I'm not sure how accurate it is.
    I just don't see a breakdown happening like this. I know most "breakdowns" are different, but if she was having a crisis, or acting paranoid, why take your daughter to leave her? Something isn't right. Why wouldn't Seth be on the news asking for his wife to come home, or asking if anyone has seen her? I don't like that he said her phone pinged in Florida, but that he thought she may be in San Francisco. There have been so many inconsistencies that I'm having trouble keeping the story straight. I can't imagine if I was the one telling it.

Can a websleuther please look into this disappearance? Just give it 5 minutes of your time-I'd be very greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by KelsK View Post
    Can a websleuther please look into this disappearance? Just give it 5 minutes of your time-I'd be very greatly appreciated!
    I wish I could be of some help but I have just not been able to find any additional information. I think the fact her brother believes she left, is difficult to get passed and leads me to believe she most likely left on her own due to a mental health crisis. I am confused as to what would have led to her sudden break. Did she have any DX before she disappeared?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    I wish I could be of some help but I have just not been able to find any additional information. I think the fact her brother believes she left, is difficult to get passed and leads me to believe she most likely left on her own due to a mental health crisis. I am confused as to what would have led to her sudden break. Did she have any DX before she disappeared?
    That is the same thing that keeps my brain from thinking someone harmed her and is lying about it..

I can't help but think if Michele was alive, she would have contacted someone by now. Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by KelsK View Post
    I can't help but think if Michele was alive, she would have contacted someone by now. Any thoughts?
    I have wondered about that, too. Assuming she had such an extreme mental health crises, I guess she wouldn't contact anyone until maybe she evened out and was able to. However, I do find it strange she would have such an extreme mental health break at her age if she did not have a previous history of it. I am beginning to wonder if she may have had a brain tumor that made her behave the way she was reported to have been acting.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    I have wondered about that, too. Assuming she had such an extreme mental health crises, I guess she wouldn't contact anyone until maybe she evened out and was able to. However, I do find it strange she would have such an extreme mental health break at her age if she did not have a previous history of it. I am beginning to wonder if she may have had a brain tumor that made her behave the way she was reported to have been acting.
    I agree with what you've said, and that is a new theory that at least makes some sort of sense. Although, I know it's quite uncommon, at least it could be real, unlike some other theories. Thank you for your input!

Michele seems to be a little young for this, but posting just for thought.

Menopause and Mood Disorders

Schizophrenia

In most cases, schizophrenia first manifests in young adulthood, with the rate of new cases declining in both male and female individuals after this time. A second peak in the incidence of schizophrenia is noted among women aged 45-50 years; this second peak is not observed in men. [18]

Some researchers have observed a worsening of the course of schizophrenia in women during the menopausal transition. These observations suggest that estrogen may play a modulatory role in the pathophysiology of schizophrenia. [19]

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/295382-overview
    - Audrey Hepburn

wow, Pink, that is quite an article, thank you for sharing it.

I have no new ideas nor insight. We need more facts. so sad for this woman, and her daughter, and all those who know and love her.
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.
    Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by AzPistonsGirl View Post
    wow, Pink, that is quite an article, thank you for sharing it.

I have no new ideas nor insight. We need more facts. so sad for this woman, and her daughter, and all those who know and love her.
    We need more facts, I agree! That is a great article, Pink. I just can't wrap my head around no one noticing signs of something being wrong. She was a nurse, surrounded daily by doctors and other nurses. This whole thing just seems so off.

Could someone take a look at Michele's disappearance if they find or have the time?!

Does anyone have any new insight?

Agree!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16