Found Safe TX - Michele Roode Boyd, 41, San Antonio, 24 Nov 2016 *Arrest*

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
missingmom_1480543821215_7192487_ver1.0.JPG

The fliers say she was last seen near her home on Calvary Stage on Thursday. This is on San Antonio’s far northwest side near Boerne Stage Road.

Boyd’s car was found abandoned and Facebook posts by her husband said she has no ID, credit cards or cell phone.
http://www.kens5.com/news/local/search-underway-for-local-mom-missing-since-thanksgiving/359591494

Link to her missing page on Facebook at the bottom of the above link or here

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1001279273333658/

Boyd is a nurse at Christus Santa Rosa hospital. A colleague says she was spotted crying at work before she disappeared.

http://news4sanantonio.com/news/local/family-searching-for-mother-who-disappeared-on-thanksgiving

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

San Antonio Express-News:

S..A. nurse, mother went missing on Thanksgiving, family seeking help to find her

---
Michele Roode Boyd, 41, separated from her husband a week before her disappearance and may have experienced a “mental break," her brother, Joe Roode, said, adding that she started exhibiting strange behaviors, but they don’t believe drugs are involved.
---
“I honestly think she doesn’t know where she is,” Roode said.
---
more, with pictures, at link

My experience on this forum would lead me to suspect almost anything before a psychotic break. The concept of an accomplished, well-rounded person with no history of mental illness or drug abuse, having a mental breakdown to the point of forgetting her daughter and life, seems rare.

My experience on this forum would lead me to suspect almost anything before a psychotic break. The concept of an accomplished, well-rounded person with no history of mental illness or drug abuse, having a mental breakdown to the point of forgetting her daughter and life, seems rare.

I felt exactly the same. Until the Dr. Teleka Patrick case.

I had expected she'd be found by now. Hoping.

It crossed my mind that she may have admitted herself to a psych unit. Privacy laws would prohibit health care workers from informing her family without her permission.

I hope she if found safe very soon!

Huh. You might be right. Just when I was thinking the sightings were mistaken identity and something else was at play...

It crossed my mind that she may have admitted herself to a psych unit. Privacy laws would prohibit health care workers from informing her family without her permission.

I hope she if found safe very soon!
Very true I use to work at a psych hospital, had 1 patient that was listed as missing and they had a thread here. All worked out in the end, they returned home to family.

So fragile are our days -- I do hope she is found.

<modsnip>

It sounds as if she was having a breakdown, according to her brother. That could account for the crying.

"Before she went missing just a couple days she chopped her hair off really short and died her hair blondish orange," said her only brother Joe Roode.
He said something was off before his sister vanished.
"We really think she had a mental breakdown of some kind,&#8221; he said. &#8220;It&#8217;s the only reason she would leave her daughter."

I remember when Brittany Spears shaved her head in the midst of her breakdown.

Have they searched among the homeless population? I hope Michele is found and can get help if needed.

http://www.khou.com/news/local/texa...nurse-missing-for-more-than-a-month/380122949

Very true I use to work at a psych hospital, had 1 patient that was listed as missing and they had a thread here. All worked out in the end, they returned home to family.
What are the secret ways of finding out if your loved one is in one of these facilities?

I understand and agree with not being able to probe or meddle, but it would be nice to at least know WHERE someone is so unnecessary searches, stress, fear and pain can be avoided. The cost to LE must be considered as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back