Found Deceased Canada - Franco 'Frank' Lista, 59, Toronto, 3 Nov 2016

dotr

Reaction score
http://torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/36412
Case #: 2016-1964115

The Toronto Police Service is requesting the public’s assistance locating a missing man.

Franco “Frank” Lista, 59, was last seen on Friday, November 3, 2016, at 11:22 a.m., at the Humber River Regional Hospital, at 1235 Wilson Avenue.

He is described as 5’8", 200 lbs., with gray shoulder-length hair and a gray beard. He was last seen wearing a beige ball cap (backwards), black jacket, blue jeans and black shoes.
attachment.php

Attachments

• NR.36412.1478362001.jpg
    NR.36412.1478362001.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 41
http://www.torontosun.com/2016/11/22/man-missing-three-weeks-has-mental-health-issues
TORONTO - A 59-year-old man may have been suffering from mental health issues and looking for help when last seen at a Downsview hospital.

Three weeks later, family members are trying to remain optimistic while searching for answers in Frank Lista’s sudden unexplained disappearance.
“We’re shifting between grief and hope,” said Brandon Vecchiola, the eldest of the missing man’s five children

“The best-case scenario may be that he has had a total psychotic break and is wandering the streets begging for change,” Vecchiola said.

Lista was seen by a security camera at the hospital on Wilson Ave., west of Keele St., around 11:20 a.m. Nov. 3 and hasn’t been seen since.
Vecchiola said his dad’s disappearance is “odd,” especially since he has full custody of his 16-year-old daughter, who he would “never intentionally abandon.”
Lista also has two grown daughters, ages 24 and 22, and has shared custody of his nine-year-old son.
Vecchiola said his dad left his glasses and his winter coat at home. And since his disappearance, there has been no activity with his bank account or phone

A vigil is planned Nov. 30 at St. Chad’s Anglican Church, on Dufferin St., just south of Eglinton Ave. W.

Dec.3 2016
http://www.cp24.com/news/family-sea...ourhood-for-missing-59-year-old-man-1.3188174
[h=1]Family searching west-end neighbourhood for missing 59-year-old man[/h]
Today, members of Lista’s family are searching the Keele Street and Wilson Avenue area in the hopes of finding something or someone that will offer a clue as to his location.
Police from 13 Division are helping to coordinate the search.
“The last time I talked to my dad was Nov. 2. He had called me and was pretty upset. He was crying and had told me how sorry he was for not being a good father, for not doing enough for us. I just told him ‘It’s OK dad, I am doing well’ but in retrospect it was a red flag,” Lista’s daughter Amanda Vecchiola-Lista told CP24 on Saturday. “When you get a call from somebody who is sad you just let them talk; you don’t really think they are going to go missing.”
Members of Lista’s family are asking residents in the Keele Street and Wilson Avenue area to search their backyards and sheds for signs of the missing man.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn
Back