813 users online (74 members and 739 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Annasmom, please let us know if you will be updating bumper stickers. If so, I'd love to update to the new sites.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Get the word out, please!

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Annasmom, please let us know if you will be updating bumper stickers. If so, I'd love to update to the new sites.
    I'm
    hoping people will stop posting on the .com site and get the word out on searchingforanna.net and searchingforanna.info, since the old web page has expired and we will not be able to update it. I don't have any plans for more bumper stickers, but I still have lots of the old ones if someone wants to take a sharpie pen and change the "com" to a "net." And congratulations, Cubby, on your team's winning the World Series!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Annasmom View Post
    I'm
    hoping people will stop posting on the .com site and get the word out on searchingforanna.net and searchingforanna.info, since the old web page has expired and we will not be able to update it. I don't have any plans for more bumper stickers, but I still have lots of the old ones if someone wants to take a sharpie pen and change the "com" to a "net." And congratulations, Cubby, on your team's winning the World Series!!!

Thank you. I had the mods close the .com thread. I like the sharpie idea.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by Annasmom View Post
    I'm

Thank you. I had the mods close the .com thread. I like the sharpie idea.
    ~JMO~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2