1052 users online (210 members and 842 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

CA - Kimberly Lopez, 4, Oxnard, 15 March 2015

Oxnard police searching for missing 4-year-old girl

Oxnard Police Department is asking for the public’s help in locating a missing four year-old girl.

The missing girl is Kimberly Lopez. She was last seen on March 10, 2015 at a residence in the 900 block of Denver place, in Oxnard.
    http://www.keyt.com/news/ventura-cou...irl/194007897#

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ

CA - Kimberly Lopez, 4, Oxnard, 15 March 2015

Oh no!

"Kimberly’s mother, Mayra Chavez Lopez, was given supervised home visits with Kimberly. The visits were to be supervised by Omar and Maria Lopez, Mayra’s mother. The last reported sighting of Kimberly was during a home visit by a Ventura County Children and Family Services (VCCFS) social worker on March 10, 2015, just after the case was dismissed."

The couple is now in jail on a civil charge of failing to provide social workers and police with verifiable information on Kimberly's location and Oxnard Major Crimes, the DA's Office and FBI are now working the case.
    The Oxnard Police Department is offering a $10,000 reward to anyone with information that directly leads investigators to the whereabouts of Kimberly Lopez.

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...f9&oe=58BB25A4
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

This makes me want to throw up. I feel that she either died or was sold for drug money. Poor baby girl.

where is this baby girl?

Not. Again. No no no.
    "Later that night I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world
    and whispered, where does it hurt?
    It answered everywhere... everywhere... everywhere."
    _

- Имaте Петрова огъня -_

- You have the Petrova fire -

Lopez and Chavez are being detained on a civil statute that allows a court to hold someone in custody to persuade him or her to comply with an order, Kathy LaSalle, deputy district attorney with the child abduction and recovery unit, said in an email.

Neither is eligible for bail, jail records indicate.

http://www.vcstar.com/story/news/loc...empt/95037902/

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    Lopez and Chavez are being detained on a civil statute that allows a court to hold someone in custody to persuade him or her to comply with an order, Kathy LaSalle, deputy district attorney with the child abduction and recovery unit, said in an email.

Neither is eligible for bail, jail records indicate.

http://www.vcstar.com/story/news/loc...empt/95037902/
    BBM.

Good. All the answers lay with them.
    "Later that night I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world
    _

- Имaте Петрова огъня -_

Ugh! Really?
    For crying out loud. WTH is wrong with people?
    Where are you Kimberly?

From the link

The family also lived for a time on Morro Way in Oxnard. Neighbor Tania Flores remembered both parents, Kimberly and an older sister.

Flores said she wasn’t positive the mom actually lived there. The older daughter went to a local elementary school with Flores’ daughter and she remembered seeing the dad take the older one to school.

Too many unanswered questions..

Hope this little girl is found soon.

Omar and Mayra are currently in custody on civil arrest warrants for failing to provide accurate information on the whereabouts of Kimberly. Omar and Mayra have relatives that reside in several different cities in Mexico.

Investigators know Omar and Mayra traveled to Mexico several times during the time period that Kimberly was last seen.
    http://www.keyt.com/news/ventura-cou...irl/194007897#

I don't think the parents would sit in jail, if they could prove they left this child in the care of relatives in Mexico.

Where is the older daughter mentioned in the VC Star article?
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    I don't think the parents would sit in jail, if they could prove they left this child in the care of relatives in Mexico.

Where is the older daughter mentioned in the VC Star article?
    BBM.

Good point but could they just not want her located? They could be pretty confident they will get away with this.

I was just about to ask about the sister too.
    _

- Имaте Петрова огъня -_

What possible reason could they have for not wanting her located, other than she's deceased or sold?

Quote Originally Posted by GigTu View Post
    What possible reason could they have for not wanting her located, other than she's deceased or sold?
    Well either of these reasons but to be fair...I read it as OL was her step dad and there could be a bio dad out there their hiding her from. Sorry!
    _

- Имaте Петрова огъня -_

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast