820 users online (93 members and 727 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

UT - Heatherlynne Christensen, 40, West Haven, 21 November 2016

Weber County Sheriff's officials searching for missing West Haven woman

Heatherlynne Christensen was last seen by her family the evening of Monday, Nov. 21, said Weber County Sheriff’s Lt. Nate Hutchinson.

The family reported her missing to officials on Nov. 22 and a cell phone ping helped officers find her car that day at the Middle Fork Campground near Huntsville, Hutchinson said. Family members told investigators it was not normal for Christensen to be in that area.
    http://www.standard.net/Local/2016/1...st-Haven-woman

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

As skeletal remains were found this week in Utah, my thoughts are with all of the missing and their family and friends. The distance between the remains and where Heatherlynne went missing likely rule her out, but, just bumping her thread.
    This is where Sky belongs!! Proud member of the Sky Crew & proud supporter of Solomon's quest to find his precious son! "I will always be his father. On this earth I don't see him, but in heaven we'll be together," Metalwala said.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-Nov-2011-19