1207 users online (204 members and 1003 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 76 to 84 of 84
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2

    TKS S1 E7: "Wasteland"

    He also said "who knew thats what was really happening" he kinda just admitted to knowledge of the police committing these crimes against the women.
    Last edited by TeamSilvamom; 01-03-2017 at 01:30 AM.

  2. #77
    I was so frustrated with the police wouldn't dig up the ground when there was obviously SOMETHING there. I hope the pressure is on them thanks to the show to do better!

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    21
    After I watched this episode, which was very good, I started reading blogs and reading little things family members had said, and I'm almost 100% certain these women were killed by Drug Dealers. There is no Serial Killer. There is no Rogue Cop. It was probably a ruthless Mexican Cartel that wanted to send a message "Don't Mess with Us." Lots of people knew these women were dead and were buried on the West Mesa. Somebody wanted them to know. If it were a Serial Killer, probably nobody would of known. However, many people seemed know there were women getting killed and being buried there, including some women that died. Probably, Drug Dealers spread the rumors.

    Also, trying to blackmail the family, would be something Drug Dealers would do. Cutting off breasts and stuff like that is what Mexican Cartels do. Yes, serial killers do this to but it's sort of drug cartels calling card. They want to people to know they mean business and that they are there. Also, these women were killed by more than one person.

    Now saying it is Serial Killer helps scare women off the streets and lets cops off the hook, because one of the suspects who probably was a Serial Killer died around the time the killing stopped. It's also more salacious. Saying a Cop killed the women is just a way to hurt the cops because people don't like cops. But this is pretty obvious.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,269
    Quote Originally Posted by Jondalar45 View Post
    After I watched this episode, which was very good, I started reading blogs and reading little things family members had said, and I'm almost 100% certain these women were killed by Drug Dealers. There is no Serial Killer. There is no Rogue Cop. It was probably a ruthless Mexican Cartel that wanted to send a message "Don't Mess with Us." Lots of people knew these women were dead and were buried on the West Mesa. Somebody wanted them to know. If it were a Serial Killer, probably nobody would of known. However, many people seemed know there were women getting killed and being buried there, including some women that died. Probably, Drug Dealers spread the rumors.

    Also, trying to blackmail the family, would be something Drug Dealers would do. Cutting off breasts and stuff like that is what Mexican Cartels do. Yes, serial killers do this to but it's sort of drug cartels calling card. They want to people to know they mean business and that they are there. Also, these women were killed by more than one person.

    Now saying it is Serial Killer helps scare women off the streets and lets cops off the hook, because one of the suspects who probably was a Serial Killer died around the time the killing stopped. It's also more salacious. Saying a Cop killed the women is just a way to hurt the cops because people don't like cops. But this is pretty obvious.
    I respect good cops.
    I don't like corrupt cops.

    You're almost 100% certain? That's very interesting.
    I disagree.

    “You either have to be part of the solution, or you're going to be part of the problem.
    - Eldridge Cleaver
    Posts are my opinion, based in part on fact, and are not for publication.
    click for JonBenet Ramsey case images on Pinterest
    “The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.” - Mark Twain


  5. #80
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by kanzz View Post
    I respect good cops.
    I don't like corrupt cops.

    You're almost 100% certain? That's very interesting.
    I disagree.
    Glad you find that interesting.

    There so many tidbits of information:
    1. When Julie Nieto was lkilled her sister called home and said "they killed her, they killed her." Both her and her sister had been threatened. They knew they were in danger and from who. Now they are both dead.
    2. Michelle Valdez was smuggling drugs for people.
    3. Cinnamon would go on trips to places... she was probably smuggling drugs too
    4. One of the women was just flat out a drug dealer.

    Bah, these women were prostitutes and drugs ruled their lives. Their involvement in selling and smuggling drugs was probably worse than suspected. They started dying when Mexico was trying to take over the drug trade in that city.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,269
    After I watched this episode, which was very good, I started reading blogs and reading little things family members had said, and I'm almost 100% certain these women were killed by Drug Dealers.
    <<respectfully snipped>>
    You arrived at "almost 100% certain" after what you described above. This is what I found interesting. That's all.
    Saying a Cop killed the women is just a way to hurt the cops because people don't like cops.
    These are generalities. Claims, but not facts. I just want to say again:
    I respect good cops.
    I don't like corrupt cops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jondalar45 View Post
    Glad you find that interesting.

    There so many tidbits of information:
    1. When Julie Nieto was lkilled her sister called home and said "they killed her, they killed her." Both her and her sister had been threatened. They knew they were in danger and from who. Now they are both dead.
    2. Michelle Valdez was smuggling drugs for people.
    3. Cinnamon would go on trips to places... she was probably smuggling drugs too
    4. One of the women was just flat out a drug dealer.

    Bah, these women were prostitutes and drugs ruled their lives. Their involvement in selling and smuggling drugs was probably worse than suspected. They started dying when Mexico was trying to take over the drug trade in that city.
    BBM
    One question: Do I detect an element of disdain for these sex workers?

    “You either have to be part of the solution, or you're going to be part of the problem.
    - Eldridge Cleaver
    Posts are my opinion, based in part on fact, and are not for publication.
    click for JonBenet Ramsey case images on Pinterest
    “The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.” - Mark Twain


  7. #82
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by kanzz View Post
    You arrived at "almost 100% certain" after what you described above. This is what I found interesting. That's all.

    These are generalities. Claims, but not facts. I just want to say again:
    I respect good cops.
    I don't like corrupt cops.
    BBM
    One question: Do I detect an element of disdain for these sex workers?
    No. I feel sorry for them. Are they supposed to be looked up to as role models? I would be more apt to believe a cop, then a prostitute. It's pretty obvious you just want to keep the cop conspiracy alive. Quit ignoring the obvious.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,269
    Quote Originally Posted by Jondalar45 View Post
    No. I feel sorry for them. Are they supposed to be looked up to as role models? I would be more apt to believe a cop, then a prostitute. It's pretty obvious you just want to keep the cop conspiracy alive. Quit ignoring the obvious.
    Thanks, I feel sorry for them too.. and for whatever it was that took them to grow from innocent little girls into sex workers. It's a damn shame. But no, I'm not wanting to keep any "conspiracy" alive, nor am I ignoring anything. I'm making no assumptions in this case at all. You think things are obvious. I simply disagree. That should be ok.

    “You either have to be part of the solution, or you're going to be part of the problem.
    - Eldridge Cleaver
    Posts are my opinion, based in part on fact, and are not for publication.
    click for JonBenet Ramsey case images on Pinterest
    “The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.” - Mark Twain


  9. #84
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdwills View Post
    The mistake so many make is to apply rational thinking to a serial killer. They may have above average IQs but rational thinking is not necessarily the same thing.

    Albuquerque has a huge meth problem and is at a crossroad for meth smuggling out of Mexico. When they interviewed the cop that was suspected by the local women, the officer stated he believed it was 60% drugs and 40% killing. This wasn't about totals in my opinion but why the women were killed in general. The group likes killing women but more importantly the women crossed the group/cartel somehow.

    A victim's mother stated that she picked her daughter up in Arizona from an arrest and on the way home the victim stated she couldn't believe they didn't find what was in the gas tank. A common mode of smuggling. If she lost that load the cartel would be pissed. It would be interesting to see if anyone else was in that car with her and if they are alive.
    I totally agree with this post. I just feel most of these girls died from drug dealers, probably from Mexico. However, I don't believe all of them were. It's obvious New Mexico is a cesspool. Corruption and drugs are everywhere.

    I believe Nina was killed by "Sam or his son" Does anyone know anything about them?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6


Similar Threads

  1. She's close to..."home", "hope", "holts"...
    By Pink Panther in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 247
    Last Post: 08-05-2015, 05:25 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2013, 10:02 AM
  3. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 02:11 AM