645 users online (65 members and 580 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

IL - Kevin, 9, & Kayveon Price, 6, Rantoul, 3 Dec 2016

Rantoul police looking for missing boys

Sgt. Justin Bouse said Kevin Price, 9, and Kayveon Price, 6, made it to their home in the 300 block of South Chanute Street Friday afternoon but did not arrive later at the nearby Rantoul Youth Center.

Bouse said their mother arrived home about 6 p.m. and found the boys' book bags. She assumed they were at a relative or friend's house and that she would hear from them.
    http://www.news-gazette.com/news/loc...sing-boys.html

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I am not sure that I would wait hours to call the police. I hope these boys are safe somewhere.

From http://www.news-gazette.com/news/loc...sing-boys.html: Bouse said their mother arrived home about 6 p.m. and found the boys' book bags. She assumed they were at a relative or friend's house and that she would hear from them.

"As it gets later, she starts worrying about where they may be," he said.

After trying to find them on her own, the mother contacted Rantoul police at 12:30 a.m.

Not sure how involved dad is, but it looks like he remarried in April and he and his wife and 2 kids (maybe hers, not sure, but not the 2 missing) just moved into a new house last week. I wonder if maybe the 2 boys had trouble with that and left on their own to try to go to dad's house or hide because they were upset. I pray it was something innocent and they are found soon.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Those boys are too young to be on their own, no?
    I hope they are staying at a friends house.

I hope they're ok!!

Rantoul Police say both boys were found and are ok.
    https://www.facebook.com/WCIA3News/p...54786668903252
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn