843 users online (109 members and 734 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

UK - Paige MacDonald, 17, Nottingham, 28 Nov 2016

Concern for missing Nottingham 17-year-old girl

Have you seen 17-year-old Paige MacDonald? Officers are concerned for her safety after she was reported missing from the Sherwood area at around 4pm on Monday 28 November.
    http://westbridgfordwire.com/concern...year-old-girl/

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Nothing in the media yet so I assume she's either run away before or the police know she's ok.

There is another girl missing from just 3 miles away, Josephine Whitney. Aged 18 she was reported missing the day before Paige.

I think they might have gone to the same school - coincidence?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-November-2016

Did you notice that the article posted above has her height listed as 4 ft. 6? If that is correct, she's tiny. Wonder if that's a typo and should be 5 ft?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
    You put the light in me...

"Later that night I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world
    and whispered, where does it hurt?
    It answered everywhere... everywhere... everywhere."
    _

- Имaте Петрова огъня -_

- You have the Petrova fire -

BBM. Paige's appeal page on the Notts police website has disappeared. Hopefully this means she has been found safe.

Sorry, we couldn't find the web page you were looking for:

Why me?

Donít blame yourself. This could have happened because:

Something technical went wrong with our website.

You were looking for one of our media appeals that has been taken offline because we have identified the person we were looking to trace and a public appeal is no longer required, for example.

The link you clicked is out-of-date or there was a problem with the website address you typed into the address bar.

https://www.nottinghamshire.police.u...aige-macdonald

Notts police on FB reporting she has been found https://www.facebook.com/nottspolice...SEARCH&fref=nf

However, thier FB is showing another missing girl of the same age! (Not Josephine Whitney).

Is there a thread for Armani Tetley, age 17, from Notts? https://www.nottinghamshire.police.u...-armani-tetley

Quote Originally Posted by CoverMeCagney View Post
    "Later that night I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world
    _

- Имaте Петрова огъня -_

Quote Originally Posted by JerricaBenton View Post
    Is there a thread for Armani Tetley, age 17, from Notts? https://www.nottinghamshire.police.u...-armani-tetley
    Goes to "page not found" and I've seen on the Retford Times FB page that Armani has been found. And Paige is confirmed found safe.

Which just leaves Josephine Whitney. Strange that there are no family appeals or friends sharing (publicly) on FB. I suspect we have nothing to worry about to be honest, otherwise it would be all over the media. I find it really interesting how the police handle missing cases, sometimes it's all guns blazing front page news and other times zilch. I think this time they know it's not an abduction or anything sinister.

Goes to "page not found" and I've seen on the Retford Times FB page that Armani has been found. And Paige is confirmed found safe.

Which just leaves Josephine Whitney. Strange that there are no family appeals or friends sharing (publicly) on FB. I suspect we have nothing to worry about to be honest, otherwise it would be all over the media. I find it really interesting how the police handle missing cases, sometimes it's all guns blazing front page news and other times zilch. I think this time they know it's not an abduction or anything sinister.
    BBM.

Me too... always wondering what is it LE know that stops them from throwing it out there like other cases.
    _

- Имaте Петрова огъня -_

Quote Originally Posted by kpetrova_x View Post
    BBM.

Me too... always wondering what is it LE know that stops them from throwing it out there like other cases.
    I know. When you thing about someone like Milly Dowler or Claudia Lawrence or Joanna Yeates it was instant headline news, police everywhere, all hands on deck. I hope I'm right and this one will just show up.

There are a couple of girls that I regularly see on local FB sites, between them they must have gone missing 20+ times. The police have to issue an appeal and sad to say they don't get much attention just loads of comments saying "again?".

I know. When you thing about someone like Milly Dowler or Claudia Lawrence or Joanna Yeates it was instant headline news, police everywhere, all hands on deck. I hope I'm right and this one will just show up.

There are a couple of girls that I regularly see on local FB sites, between them they must have gone missing 20+ times. The police have to issue an appeal and sad to say they don't get much attention just loads of comments saying "again?".
    Yes true. The thing is, these people go missing too many times by their own choice, if they ever really do need LE's help they are not going to get it. Sad thing but we see it happen where disappearances are not taken seriously and they end up chained up like KB with Todd Kohlhepp.
    _

- Имaте Петрова огъня -_

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast