759 users online (99 members and 660 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 76 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

NJ - Sarah Stern, 19, Neptune City, 2 Dec 2016 *Arrests* #1

N.J. 19-year-old missing after her car was found unoccupied on Belmar bridge

A 19-year-old Neptune City woman remains missing Monday, nearly three days after her car was found unoccupied on the Route 35 bridge in Belmar, and her family is appealing for any information to help locate her.
    http://www.nj.com/monmouth/index.ssf...formation.html

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Sarah butler also nj and 20 went missing too

Scary! I think that's a drawbridge. The inlet leads out to the Atlantic Ocean.

NJ - Sarah Stern, 19, Neptune City, 2 Dec 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Dalagali View Post
    Scary! I think that's a drawbridge. The inlet leads out to the Atlantic Ocean.
    I was wrong. This Bridge is over the Shark River.

Quote Originally Posted by Irishboy View Post
    Sarah Stern left her family's home at 11:45 p.m. Friday driving her grandmother's 1994 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight Royal, said her father Michael Stern. The car was found parked on the Route 35 Bridge around 2:45 a.m. Saturday

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Keep Searching ::: Day Four

><
    Sarah Lee Stern :: W/F/19 :: Monmouth County :: 2 Dec 2016
    ><

Belmar Borough, Monmouth County is in Central, New Jersey.

Day Four

1)) http://www.nj.com/monmouth/index.ssf...river_home_pop

2)) http://www.nj.com/monmouth/index.ssf...ossible_b.html

3)) http://www.nj.com/monmouth/index.ssf...ssible_br.html

4)) https://twitter.com/Sarah_Lee_Stern

Area Map:

A)) http://listsofjohn.com/mapf?lat=40.1...2&z=18&t=h&d=y :

Zoom In & Re-Center
    Using Upper-Right Pull-Down,
    Select >>> Satellite (with Labels)

Shark River Flows to Our Right,
    ENE, East-North-East into the Atlantic Ocean

B)) GPS / Global Position Satellite system:

N 40.18460° ::: W -074.02620°
    N 40° 11.076' ::: W -074° 01.572'
    N 40° 11' 04.560'' ::: W -074° 01' 34.320''
    &
    UTM: 18T 582898 E ::: 4448704 N

Our Thanks To Those Providing
    On-Line, Spiritual, & In-Person Assistance.
    Last edited by Richrd; 12-06-2016 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ReginaFilanji View Post
    Sarah butler also nj and 20 went missing too
    You would need to search for her thread by her name since it doesnt appear to be connected.

If there isnt a thread you can create one if she is still missing.

ETA I remember Sarah Butler now and sadly she was found deceased. She is in the located thread. I dont recall how close she was to 20 when she went missing and when she was found.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by LisaWL7TR; 12-05-2016 at 11:34 PM.

Here are two mainstream news articles. The first link details the times Sarah was last contacted. The second is a search that was called off for a possible jumper right in the area where Sarah's car was found (on Route 35 Belmar Bridge by Shark River). This may be a coincidence, or the police may have thought Sarah was a jumper.
    IMO I don't believe Sarah jumped the bridge. As shown in the third link to her Twitter page, her recent tweets do not indicate any of the usual suicide warning signs, including her likes (saying goodbye, liking depressing posts, talking about leaving, etc.). In fact her last tweets express her excitement to see friends and family. One of her last messages was about being excited to see someone in Toronto, which she is known to have visited often. This does not sugggest to me that she committed suicide, this suggests she was taken, or something happened to her against her will.
    I attached two pictures from google maps that show the area she was last seen. It shows Neptune City, where she is from, and it shows Belmar and the Route 35 bridge which I put an arrow next to (the arrow does not indicate the exact location of her car, it is just showing the Route 35).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Aeksef; 12-05-2016 at 11:53 PM.

She seems like a nice girl. Looking at her FB. She has lots of friends, is artistic.

Wonder if there's a boyfriend in the picture.

Praying for her safe return.
    IMO JMO
    -------------------------------------------
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks
    https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks?ref=bookmarks

"Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one." Mikayoyo

She was very sweet. She was a part of some lovely communities of fans of some shows (being vague bc I'm not sure if that info is too personal). It was really amazing to see all of the people in those fandoms band together and spread the word about her being missing to try and find her.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeksef View Post
    She was very sweet. She was a part of some lovely communities of fans of some shows (being vague bc I'm not sure if that info is too personal). It was really amazing to see all of the people in those fandoms band together and spread the word about her being missing to try and find her.
    Hi and

From your post, sounds like you know her.
    I noticed you posted that she was very sweet and was part of the community.
    Do you believe she is no longer alive?

I hope and pray she is found safe.
    IMO JMO
    -------------------------------------------
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks
    https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks?ref=bookmarks

"Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one." Mikayoyo

I am a lifelong resident of the beautful Jersey Shore.
    Very sad. I live 15 mins from the rt 35 Belmar Bridge. I hope she is found safe. It doesn't look good though. ☹
    ~~ Donna ~~

**Collective I.Q. of YARN I tell you**

***Mason: “When you looked at the pictures, was the mandible [jawbone] there or not?"
    Garavaglia: “The mandible was there. It was there on x-ray and it was there in pictures.”
    Mason: “Who placed the mandible there?”
    Garavaglia: “God.” ***

***Mason returned to the possibility of drowning. Garavaglia replied that she had never seen a drowning with duct tape on the lower half of the face. “There’s no reason why a child that’s drowned is put in a plastic bag and dumped on the side of the road,” Garavagalia said.

***JB to Murdock :"Sir you're not a piece of duct tape are you? So you can't say your brand is my brand can you, sir"?***

***"I don't/can't remember/recall"*** Dr. Spitz

Quote Originally Posted by Momoffourboys View Post
    Hi and From your post, sounds like you know her. I noticed you posted that she was very sweet and was part of the community. Do you believe she is no longer alive? I hope and pray she is found safe.
    Thank you for the welcome.
    Yes, I was a part of some of the same communities she was in. I did not know her very personally, but she was important to me and everyone nonetheless.
    I apologize, I wasn't paying attention to how I was using past tense. People are trying to remain optimistic that she may still be alive. Since there is very little information to go off of, she very well could be alive. She just needs to be found. IMO, I think she was taken because she gave no indication of leaving or going anywhere. Which means time is of the essence if she is to come home safely.

Page 1 of 76 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast