Deceased/Not Found NJ - Sarah Stern, 19, Neptune City, 2 Dec 2016 *Arrests* #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
N.J. 19-year-old missing after her car was found unoccupied on Belmar bridge
21652039-mmmain.jpg

A 19-year-old Neptune City woman remains missing Monday, nearly three days after her car was found unoccupied on the Route 35 bridge in Belmar, and her family is appealing for any information to help locate her.
http://www.nj.com/monmouth/index.ssf/2016/12/father_of_missing_girl_19_looking_for_information.html

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Scary! I think that's a drawbridge. The inlet leads out to the Atlantic Ocean.

><
Sarah Lee Stern :: W/F/19 :: Monmouth County :: 2 Dec 2016
><
15338779_10155051743947037_4502264197256715921_n.jpg

15304064_737632059721897_8965479926665925470_o.jpg

Belmar Borough, Monmouth County is in Central, New Jersey.

Day Four

1)) http://www.nj.com/monmouth/index.ss...ng_for_information.html#incart_river_home_pop

2)) http://www.nj.com/monmouth/index.ssf/2016/12/authorities_did_not_continue_search_for_possible_b.html

3)) http://www.nj.com/monmouth/index.ssf/2016/12/rescue_crews_searching_shark_river_for_possible_br.html

4)) https://twitter.com/Sarah_Lee_Stern

Area Map:

A)) http://listsofjohn.com/mapf?lat=40.1846&lon=-74.0262&z=18&t=h&d=y :

Zoom In & Re-Center
Using Upper-Right Pull-Down,
Select >>> Satellite (with Labels)

Shark River Flows to Our Right,
ENE, East-North-East into the Atlantic Ocean

B)) GPS / Global Position Satellite system:

N 40.18460° ::: W -074.02620°
N 40° 11.076' ::: W -074° 01.572'
N 40° 11' 04.560'' ::: W -074° 01' 34.320''
&
UTM: 18T 582898 E ::: 4448704 N

Our Thanks To Those Providing
On-Line, Spiritual, & In-Person Assistance.

Sarah butler also nj and 20 went missing too
You would need to search for her thread by her name since it doesnt appear to be connected.

If there isnt a thread you can create one if she is still missing.

ETA I remember Sarah Butler now and sadly she was found deceased. She is in the located thread. I dont recall how close she was to 20 when she went missing and when she was found.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Here are two mainstream news articles. The first link details the times Sarah was last contacted. The second is a search that was called off for a possible jumper right in the area where Sarah's car was found (on Route 35 Belmar Bridge by Shark River). This may be a coincidence, or the police may have thought Sarah was a jumper.​
IMO I don't believe Sarah jumped the bridge. As shown in the third link to her Twitter page, her recent tweets do not indicate any of the usual suicide warning signs, including her likes (saying goodbye, liking depressing posts, talking about leaving, etc.). In fact her last tweets express her excitement to see friends and family. One of her last messages was about being excited to see someone in Toronto, which she is known to have visited often. This does not sugggest to me that she committed suicide, this suggests she was taken, or something happened to her against her will.​
I attached two pictures from google maps that show the area she was last seen. It shows Neptune City, where she is from, and it shows Belmar and the Route 35 bridge which I put an arrow next to (the arrow does not indicate the exact location of her car, it is just showing the Route 35).​

Attachments

• Belmar - Copy.jpg
    Belmar - Copy.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 281
  • Neptune Belmar - Copy.jpg
    Neptune Belmar - Copy.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 293
She seems like a nice girl. Looking at her FB. She has lots of friends, is artistic.

Wonder if there's a boyfriend in the picture.

Praying for her safe return.

She was very sweet. She was a part of some lovely communities of fans of some shows (being vague bc I'm not sure if that info is too personal). It was really amazing to see all of the people in those fandoms band together and spread the word about her being missing to try and find her.

She was very sweet. She was a part of some lovely communities of fans of some shows (being vague bc I'm not sure if that info is too personal). It was really amazing to see all of the people in those fandoms band together and spread the word about her being missing to try and find her.

Hi and :welcome:

From your post, sounds like you know her.
I noticed you posted that she was very sweet and was part of the community.
Do you believe she is no longer alive?

I hope and pray she is found safe.

Very sad. I live 15 mins from the rt 35 Belmar Bridge. I hope she is found safe. It doesn't look good though. &#9785;

Hi and :welcome: From your post, sounds like you know her. I noticed you posted that she was very sweet and was part of the community. Do you believe she is no longer alive? I hope and pray she is found safe.
Thank you for the welcome.​
Yes, I was a part of some of the same communities she was in. I did not know her very personally, but she was important to me and everyone nonetheless.​
I apologize, I wasn't paying attention to how I was using past tense. People are trying to remain optimistic that she may still be alive. Since there is very little information to go off of, she very well could be alive. She just needs to be found. IMO, I think she was taken because she gave no indication of leaving or going anywhere. Which means time is of the essence if she is to come home safely.​

Here are two mainstream news articles. The first link details the times Sarah was last contacted. The second is a search that was called off for a possible jumper right in the area where Sarah's car was found (on Route 35 Belmar Bridge by Shark River). This may be a coincidence, or the police may have thought Sarah was a jumper.​
IMO I don't believe Sarah jumped the bridge. As shown in the third link to her Twitter page, her recent tweets do not indicate any of the usual suicide warning signs, including her likes (saying goodbye, liking depressing posts, talking about leaving, etc.). In fact her last tweets express her excitement to see friends and family. One of her last messages was about being excited to see someone in Toronto, which she is known to have visited often. This does not sugggest to me that she committed suicide, this suggests she was taken, or something happened to her against her will.​
I attached two pictures from google maps that show the area she was last seen. It shows Neptune City, where she is from, and it shows Belmar and the Route 35 bridge which I put an arrow next to (the arrow does not indicate the exact location of her car, it is just showing the Route 35).​

They thought when they found the car at 2:45am that they had a possible jumper.

Thank you for the welcome.​
Yes, I was a part of some of the same communities she was in. I did not know her very personally, but she was important to me and everyone nonetheless.​
I apologize, I wasn't paying attention to how I was using past tense. People are trying to remain optimistic that she may still be alive. Since there is very little information to go off of, she very well could be alive. She just needs to be found. IMO, I think she was taken because she gave no indication of leaving or going anywhere. Which means time is of the essence if she is to come home safely.​

No worries. I probably read too much into posts.
I know this is a terribly scary time for everyone who knows and loves her.
Do you know if she has a bf?

Does anyone remember a recent case where a young woman's car was found on a bridge (driver door ajar and phone found by trunk?) Sounds a bit similar? Anyone remember anything....I read way more threads than I can keep up with up!!

They thought when they found the car at 2:45am that they had a possible jumper.
Yes that's what I meant.. sorry let me edit that to reword it.​
Edit: Oops I can't edit it anymore haha. But yes, you're correct. They confirmed it was her car that was found abandoned after the inital article about a possible jumper.​

No worries. I probably read too much into posts. I know this is a terribly scary time for everyone who knows and loves her. Do you know if she has a bf?
Nooo I'm 99% sure she did not have a boyfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member