1124 users online (193 members and 931 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

TN - Ariel Brummel, 28, Bartlett, 26 November 2016

Police: Bartlett woman leaves distraught voicemail, missing for nine days

Ariel Brummel*was crying when she left a distraught voicemail on November*26, BPD said. *She has not been heard from since.*
    http://www.fox13memphis.com/news/pol...days/473304478

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Ariel's Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/ariel.brummel

Missing flyer

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by LisaWL7TR; 12-05-2016 at 09:31 PM.

Thanks for posting the article, los2188... and the missing poster, LisaWL7TR.

I tried googling Ariel's name and couldn't find anything more about her disappearance. The FB page... whew. Not sure where to even start.

I was looking for more information on this Missing Person and this link is the first that came up. Her Facebook is troublesome. Her Instagram account also shows some rather disturbing comments from what I believe to be her boyfriend.

https://www.instagram.com/byarielb/

He makes some graphic & demeaning sexual comments on a few of them, and also references her being in prison or in a hospital. <mod snip>

That picture of her on the poster is so sad, she looks very drawn and upset compared to the other photos she's posted.
    Last edited by KayElJay; 12-08-2016 at 08:38 PM. Reason: please don't reference or post about off-limits social media pages. Thanks.

She may be struggling with an eating disorder, IMO. Lack of nutrition can do a number on your brain and might cause depression and mood swings, let alone other life-threatening effects. I hope this woman stays safe.

She seems beautiful inside and out.
    Who I think is her bf a little unsettling.
    Her last post/pic concerns me.
    ETA imho
    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheHeat View Post
    [snip]Her Instagram account also shows some rather disturbing comments from what I believe to be her boyfriend.

He makes some graphic & demeaning sexual comments on a few of them, and also references her being in prison or in a hospital. <mod snip>

That picture of her on the poster is so sad, she looks very drawn and upset compared to the other photos she's posted.
    Agreed! the dude is creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by AuntB View Post
    Thanks for posting the article, los2188... and the missing poster, LisaWL7TR.

I tried googling Ariel's name and couldn't find anything more about her disappearance. The FB page... whew. Not sure where to even start.
    Yes, AuntB, Ariel's FB page is quite concerning. It sounds like friends/family have been concerned about self-harm in the recent past.

I thought the concerning FB post from April was worded in a way that sounded like a PO'd or manipulative person wrote it about her, not that she wrote it herself. My gut says she's in a very controlling relationship with a very manipulative person.

I don't know what to think.
    It appears to me that the weird dude posting messages is not the boyfriend. It appears to be some dude. I do wonder if he's with her while she's missing. Just assuming.

I do wonder where she is. I hope where ever it is, I hope she's safe.

All MOO!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ms_x_to_the_m View Post
    I don't know what to think.
    It appears to me that the weird dude posting messages is not the boyfriend. It appears to be some dude. I do wonder if he's with her while she's missing. Just assuming.
    If you explore IG posts, the profile picture there seems to be the same as the FB boyfriend she describes. Moo. Hope she's safe, too.

I had a look at a few of her Instagram posts and all of them had these disturbing comments from one male (possibly boyfriend)...Very creepy. I'm very worried about her.

Based on her fb and Instagram, the person I believe is her boyfriend has a very disturbing SoundCloud account.<modsnip>
    Last edited by sillybilly; 12-17-2016 at 11:23 PM. Reason: TOS does not allow linking to social media of non POI/suspect

I'm going to be honest, I'm afraid this could be a DV situation gone horribly wrong....This guy is creeping me out.

On her Instagram I found a picture of Ariel and her presumed boyfriend from almost exactly 1 year ago where she calls him her boyfriend, he comments on it too. So at one point they dated.

I'm really worried about her...It's been 2 weeks now. Wondering if she ever disappeared like that before.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast