1309 users online (230 members and 1079 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    8,272

    TX, Brandy Vela, 18, Dec 4, 2016, driven to suicide by cyberbullying

    Teen kills herself in front of family after driven to suicide by ‘relentless cyber-bullying’

    She died in hospital on Tuesday hours after she had tried to kill herself.
    Ms Vela revealed her sister had always been bullied for her weight, but in recent months it had turned into a relentless campaign of cyber-bullying.
    .....
    Despite Brandy changing her phone number and reporting the bullying to police, she was told there was nothing she could do.

    http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...04aa6d01c716c1

    Such a great loss, if only she could have realized those who taunted her are the losers, the mentally disordered psychopaths. They were driven by pure envy and sadistic desires to punish this poor young girl, if it wasn't her it would be someone else, they're ruthless! It just breaks my heart.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    63° 22'N 32° 17'W (It's In The Abyss.)
    Posts
    3,650
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimeSuspect View Post
    Teen kills herself in front of family after driven to suicide by ‘relentless cyber-bullying’

    She died in hospital on Tuesday hours after she had tried to kill herself.
    Ms Vela revealed her sister had always been bullied for her weight, but in recent months it had turned into a relentless campaign of cyber-bullying.
    .....
    Despite Brandy changing her phone number and reporting the bullying to police, she was told there was nothing she could do.

    http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...04aa6d01c716c1

    Such a great loss, if only she could have realized those who taunted her are the losers, the mentally disordered psychopaths. They were driven by pure envy and sadistic desires to punish this poor young girl, if it wasn't her it would be someone else, they're ruthless! It just breaks my heart.
    Bullies are indeed sad and small minded people. I would not be surprised if many bullies are injustice collectors themselves as they are often consumed by envy. Some of the biggest mass killers have been driven by envy. Seen that in someone like Lori Drew, Jodi Arias, Betty Broderick, Elliot Rodger, Adam Lanza, Seung-Hui Cho, Eric Harris, Omar Mateen, and Osama bin Laden are consumed by envy.

    I do wonder who is the mastermind in this case. Sometimes I wonder if it could be a mother of one of the bullies, like in the case with Megan Meier, who was targeted by Drew.
    Last edited by HMSHood; 12-07-2016 at 01:11 AM.




    HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by HMSHood View Post
    Bullies are indeed sad and small minded people. I would not be surprised if many bullies are injustice collectors themselves as they are often consumed by envy. Some of the biggest mass killers have been driven by envy. Seen that in someone like Lori Drew, Jodi Arias, Betty Broderick, Elliot Rodger, Adam Lanza, Seung-Hui Cho, Eric Harris, Omar Mateen, and Osama bin Laden are consumed by envy.

    I do wonder who is the mastermind in this case. Sometimes I wonder if it could be a mother of one of the bullies, like in the case with Megan Meier, who was targeted by Drew.
    I agree. Your list is a very good example of such persons who will stop at nothing to destroy another person, or country, for the most trivial reasons, intense envy!

    It could be a mother behind it in this case too. I was livid about Lori Drew, despicable woman!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    63° 22'N 32° 17'W (It's In The Abyss.)
    Posts
    3,650
    Family of cyberbullying victim says harassment continues
    http://www.khou.com/news/local/famil...nues/368900906

    TEXAS CITY, Texas -- The family of a cyberbullying victim who committed suicide says the online harassment is continuing days after her death.

    Fake Facebook pages laced with insults about Brandy Vela have been shared with the Texas City Police Department.

    The 18-year-old’s father calls them sick and disgusting.


    Sickening! I still think there is a mastermind and it is like a parent(s) of one of the bullies.




    HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Hamburg/Bremen
    Posts
    5,465
    http://edition.cnn.com/2016/12/01/he...bullying-trnd/

    Brandy's sister, Jackie, says the teen had always been bullied for her weight, but the cyberbullying ramped up in April.
    "People would make up fake Facebook accounts and they would message her and she wouldn't respond and they would still come at her," Jackie said.
    "They would say really, really mean things like, 'Why are you still here?' They would call her fat and ugly. She was beautiful, absolutely beautiful; the only thing people could find to pick on her was her weight."

    http://people.com/crime/friend-of-te...ugh-her-smile/

    Weinstein, who was with Vela two days before the incident on Sunday at a co-worker’s birthday party, says she seemed “distant and strange.”

    “She was smiling but she looked like she was going to cry through her smile,” Weinstein says. “But she kept a smile on her face and didn’t say very much that night.”

    She recalls that something was amiss that night. But, she says, “No one could foresee anything like this happening.”

    http://snewsi.com/HLNtv.com/tag/Missy+Bevers
    Thursday, May 12 HLNtv.com - Cortney Peltz

    Missy Bevers, who worked out at the same gym nearly every day for three years, reportedly stopped going to the gym and began acting unusual in the weeks leading up to her death

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-church.html

    In another warrant, investigators said that a friend of Bevers told them that she had showed her a private message she received on LinkedIn less than three days before she was killed.
    Neither of them knew the man who sent it, but the friend said both she and Bevers found it ‘creepy and strange.’
    However, during a police interview, the friend was unable to recall the name of the man who sent the message.

    http://snewsi.com/HLNtv.com/tag/Missy+Bevers
    May 26, 2016 - 12:01 AM HLNtv.com - Cortney Peltz

    A month after the brutal murder of Texas mom Missy Bevers, her friends say they have begun receiving Facebook friend requests under Missy's name.

    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/239534...andy-vela/amp/

    BULLIED BEYOND THE GRAVE Teen who shot herself in front of her parents after relentless cyber-bullying is STILL being trolled by sickos
    -.-.-.-

    A desperate suicide and a violent murder in Tx - seems very different. But I'm seeing several similarities which let me sit up ...
    Last edited by FromGermany; 12-15-2016 at 05:18 AM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    24
    What a truly awful place this world has become.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    63° 22'N 32° 17'W (It's In The Abyss.)
    Posts
    3,650
    Quote Originally Posted by FromGermany View Post
    http://edition.cnn.com/2016/12/01/he...bullying-trnd/

    Brandy's sister, Jackie, says the teen had always been bullied for her weight, but the cyberbullying ramped up in April.
    "People would make up fake Facebook accounts and they would message her and she wouldn't respond and they would still come at her," Jackie said.
    "They would say really, really mean things like, 'Why are you still here?' They would call her fat and ugly. She was beautiful, absolutely beautiful; the only thing people could find to pick on her was her weight."

    http://people.com/crime/friend-of-te...ugh-her-smile/

    Weinstein, who was with Vela two days before the incident on Sunday at a co-worker’s birthday party, says she seemed “distant and strange.”

    “She was smiling but she looked like she was going to cry through her smile,” Weinstein says. “But she kept a smile on her face and didn’t say very much that night.”

    She recalls that something was amiss that night. But, she says, “No one could foresee anything like this happening.”

    http://snewsi.com/HLNtv.com/tag/Missy+Bevers
    Thursday, May 12 HLNtv.com - Cortney Peltz

    Missy Bevers, who worked out at the same gym nearly every day for three years, reportedly stopped going to the gym and began acting unusual in the weeks leading up to her death

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-church.html

    In another warrant, investigators said that a friend of Bevers told them that she had showed her a private message she received on LinkedIn less than three days before she was killed.
    Neither of them knew the man who sent it, but the friend said both she and Bevers found it ‘creepy and strange.’
    However, during a police interview, the friend was unable to recall the name of the man who sent the message.

    http://snewsi.com/HLNtv.com/tag/Missy+Bevers
    May 26, 2016 - 12:01 AM HLNtv.com - Cortney Peltz

    A month after the brutal murder of Texas mom Missy Bevers, her friends say they have begun receiving Facebook friend requests under Missy's name.

    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/239534...andy-vela/amp/

    BULLIED BEYOND THE GRAVE Teen who shot herself in front of her parents after relentless cyber-bullying is STILL being trolled by sickos
    -.-.-.-

    A desperate suicide and a violent murder in Tx - seems very different. But I'm seeing several similarities which let me sit up ...
    Interesting possibility.




    HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    63° 22'N 32° 17'W (It's In The Abyss.)
    Posts
    3,650
    Man and his girlfriend are arrested for bullying his ex, 18, who shot herself in front of her family as they begged for her to stop
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-herself.html

    Two people have been arrested in connection with a the tragic death of a high school senior who shot herself dead in front of her horrified parents and grandparents after being tormented by online bullies.

    Brandy Vela, 18, was cyber-bullied, stalked, and harassed for months leading up to Vela's taking her own life on November 29, 2016 at her Texas home.

    Her ex-boyfriend Andres Arturo Villagomez, 21, and his current girlfriend Karinthya Sanchez Romero, 22, were behind all of the harassment, police said.


    Two adults have been charged, Andres Arturo Villagomez and Karinthya Sanchez Romero.

    Ex-boyfriend arrested for sharing nude photos of Texas teen who killed self after cyberbullying
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3000186

    Villagomez is the ex-boyfriend of Brandy Vela. I would not be surprised if envy is a factor like in many bullying, jealous lovers, child killers, spree killers, terrorists, and genocidal dictators.
    Last edited by HMSHood; 03-16-2017 at 11:40 PM.




    HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    8,272
    The family of a Texas teen who killed herself after being cyberbullied continues to be harassed weeks after her death.
    “There’s nothing we can do. We can’t seem to get it to stop,” he said, adding that the new harassment included pictures of someone shooting their self and pictures of Brandy as a pig.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2909837

    This pair are insanely jealous, they're psychopaths! He's such an unattractive man, outside and inside! How these *******s get women to fall for them and then, collude together to stalk, harass his ex to death?!! I see this time and time again! I just wish it had a different ending and Brandy found out who was responsible and made them pay!
    So many decent men out there but nope, these *******s are never alone, they're able to ensnare a woman, always!! I'm not letting her off the hook, she's as depraved as him! JMO

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    63° 22'N 32° 17'W (It's In The Abyss.)
    Posts
    3,650
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimeSuspect View Post
    The family of a Texas teen who killed herself after being cyberbullied continues to be harassed weeks after her death.
    “There’s nothing we can do. We can’t seem to get it to stop,” he said, adding that the new harassment included pictures of someone shooting their self and pictures of Brandy as a pig.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2909837

    This pair are insanely jealous, they're psychopaths! He's such an unattractive man, outside and inside! How these *******s get women to fall for them and then, collude together to stalk, harass his ex to death?!! I see this time and time again! I just wish it had a different ending and Brandy found out who was responsible and made them pay!
    So many decent men out there but nope, these *******s are never alone, they're able to ensnare a woman, always!! I'm not letting her off the hook, she's as depraved as him! JMO
    I think Karinthya Sanchez Romero is the mastermind of this.

    Extreme jealousy or envy is a cancer. Just look at Jodi Arias, Casey Anthony, Elliot Rodger, Adam Lanza, Seung-Hui Cho, or Osama bin Laden. Envy drove them to kill.




    HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941


  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by HMSHood View Post
    I think Karinthya Sanchez Romero is the mastermind of this.

    Extreme jealousy or envy is a cancer. Just look at Jodi Arias, Casey Anthony, Elliot Rodger, Adam Lanza, Seung-Hui Cho, or Osama bin Laden. Envy drove them to kill.
    Most likely, and he the enabler, but just as bad. These toxic relationships and the havoc they reek on the unsuspecting. It doesn't appear that Brandy had a clue.



Similar Threads

  1. OH OH - Brandy English, 41, Middletown, 11 May 2016
    By los2188 in forum Missing Persons Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-22-2017, 12:06 PM
  2. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 02-07-2017, 02:25 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-02-2016, 03:16 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-19-2014, 08:03 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-30-2013, 06:50 PM